Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good game

well closer then i wanted....sandiego took what was given and never gave up

that said..im not happy about the cheap shot on the last drive....diving at mannings knees...come on man

then....what the hell was the illegal snap....qb not ready therefor its illegal? lol

but entertaining game...and more importantly another w and another loss for a mediocre charger team
    sigpic
    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

I'm hoping for a better game in the rematch. I honestly don't think either team was firing on all cylinders.
    sigpic

Comment

Good game Bolts.

Now San Diego and Denver get to team up and beat the Chiefs twice!
      sigpic

Comment

dont think youll get a better chance then you had tonight....
        sigpic

Comment

Yeah that illegal snap call was so stupid that I couldn't help but laugh at it.
          Originally posted by baphamet
          are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
            Good game Bolts.

Now San Diego and Denver get to team up and beat the Chiefs twice!
            3 times if the Bolts do their part. I have my doubts
            are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
              well closer then i wanted....sandiego took what was given and never gave up

that said..im not happy about the cheap shot on the last drive....diving at mannings knees...come on man

then....what the hell was the illegal snap....qb not ready therefor its illegal? lol

but entertaining game...and more importantly another w and another loss for a mediocre charger team
              excuses, even in victory.
              sigpic

Comment

dont think youll get a better chance then you had tonight....
                why? because it was played in SD?

manning killed our secondary and still was limited by the amount of damage on the score board, you don't think that will happen when we meet again?

if we do find a way to stop struggling in the RZ, we will beat you. your defense played damn good and we still dominated TOP, that's what we are designed to do.

our only issue that i can see is the RZ.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post

manning killed our secondary and still was limited by the amount of damage on the score board, you don't think that will happen when we meet again?

if we do find a way to stop struggling in the RZ, we will beat you. your defense played damn good and we still dominated TOP, that's what we are designed to do.

I think My score prediction for this game was easily in reach on the road. A play here or there at Mile High its going to be a slaughter..our secondary was lights out good. How many times di Rivers stand there all day and never find a guy to even throw it to?

You Say arapaho was making an excuse? thats impossible you never hear a winner making an excuse excuses are for losers..like the Chargers

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                    I think My score prediction for this game was easily in reach on the road. A play here or there at Mile High its going to be a slaughter..our secondary was lights out good. How many times di Rivers stand there all day and never find a guy to even throw it to?

You Say arapaho was making an excuse? thats impossible you never hear a winner making an excuse excuses are for losers..like the Chargers
                    and my prediction of a win was within reach as well, your point?

just more excuses lol

you are right about one thing, excuses are for losers.
                    sigpic

Comment

just more excuses lol

Hey baphs bolts fans were pretty classy you guys played better thanI thought.u said 34-20 I was off by 6
                      sigpic

Comment

excuses, even in victory.
                        how is that even remotely an excuse?
                        baprod logic...lol

saying i dont like a low.cheap shot.on mannings ankle...isnt an excuse

neither is laughing at a mysterious call
                        sigpic

Comment

now theres an excuse...if.your stop screwing up the redzone...lol
                          right on cue

same could.be said for us...if welker doesnt drop a third down pass.....if clark doesnt wiff on a rutine block...if the refs didnt feel.sorry and give you an extra down on a weird..illegal snap...

face.it we can play the if game too

but we dont need too unlike you
                          sigpic

Comment

just more excuses lol

Failed troll attempt. Its impossible to make me bite on that tiny bit of bait. I am still full from gorging myself on sweet victory!

Comment

now theres an excuse...if.your stop screwing up the redzone...lol
                              right on cue

same could.be said for us...if welker doesnt drop a third down pass.....if clark doesnt wiff on a rutine block...if the refs didnt feel.sorry and give you an extra down on a weird..illegal snap...

face.it we can play the if game too

but we dont need too unlike you
                              LOL poor Baph he was so sure he hadn't made any excuses....oh wait his are reasons.

Comment

Working...
                              X