Bring it KC!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bring it KC!

Finally its time to put the smack down on the Chiefs and show the world there not as good as there record suggest.

There not going to be facing a 3rd string qb this time around. Its time to put the Chiefs back into its rightful place behind the Broncos!

Go Broncos!
    sigpic

I second that motion & maybe once we beat them, their fans will go back to their own board to stay. I've heard enough about the Chiefs to last me a lifetime. KC's offensive line is worse than the Chargers, so Von & Phillips should have a hay day. Oh yeah were at home too.

Comment

Lets go Chiefs I think after today san Diego will beat kc in sd
      sigpic

Comment

The Chiefs scare me for 2 reasons Their defense is very very capable of doing whats required to mess with our Offense and their QB can run and extend plays. If we keep him contained we win if he runs around on us we could be in trouble.
        Originally posted by baphamet
        are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
          The Chiefs scare me for 2 reasons Their defense is very very capable of doing whats required to mess with our Offense and their QB can run and extend plays. If we keep him contained we win if he runs around on us we could be in trouble.
          Luckily we have some of the fastest linebackers in the game to contain him just like we did with Vick and pryor.

Im worried about there Defense mainly there edge rushers and Charles but I still dont see how they can possibly outscore us
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
            Luckily we have some of the fastest linebackers in the game to contain him just like we did with Vick and pryor.

Im worried about there Defense mainly there edge rushers and Charles but I still dont see how they can possibly outscore us
            I hope so but I saw Rivers running around today! if you can call that running? Does the word running have a speed minimum
            Originally posted by baphamet
            are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
              I hope so but I saw Rivers running around today! if you can call that running? Does the word running have a speed minimum
              Running? I thought Phyllis was doing more of a sachet.
              sigpic

Comment

Shut down Charles!! Shut up KC fans!!

GO Broncos!!
                sigpic
                What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger

Comment

Originally posted by redneckrocker View Post
                  Shut down Charles!! Shut up KC fans!!

GO Broncos!!
                  I think if we can apply the same principle we did today that prevented Woodhead from being a safety net then we can do the same for Charles. The broncos will probably allow a few chunks running but keeping him grounded will be key.
                  2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Can't wait. Could be fun. Will Manning be there? Even if he isn't I bet you guys still think Denver will win. If he is there....he is still hurting. I like KC's chances.

Comment

Originally posted by obi-groo View Post
                      Can't wait. Could be fun. Will Manning be there? Even if he isn't I bet you guys still think Denver will win. If he is there....he is still hurting. I like KC's chances.
                      I bet your hoping he doesn't play huh? I mean thats probably the only chance you guys have at winning Denver.

Either way he said he's planning on playing
                      sigpic

Comment

I bet your hoping he doesn't play huh? I mean thats probably the only chance you guys have at winning Denver.

Either way he said he's planning on playing
                        I hope Manning plays and throws his wounded ducks right into the hands of those Chiefs defenders. Manning is falling apart. He can say he is planning on playing but planning and doing are very different things. We shall see. I hope he plays hurt and hurts his team in the process.

Comment

lol....your hopeing and praying manning isnt there....so the chiefs can play another young back up qb...
                          sigpic
                          when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

I hope Manning plays and throws his wounded ducks right into the hands of those Chiefs defenders. Manning is falling apart. He can say he is planning on playing but planning and doing are very different things. We shall see. I hope he plays hurt and hurts his team in the process.
                            Atleast your only hoping he's falling apart. Hes only 18 tds away from breaking the all time single season td record so I think he's doing just fine.

You should worry about your own qb in Smith who can't throw accurate past 10 yards
                            sigpic

Comment

Atleast your only hoping he's falling apart. Hes only 18 tds away from breaking the all time single season td record so I think he's doing just fine.

You should worry about your own qb in Smith who can't throw accurate past 10 yards
                              I'm not hoping he's hurt....I know he's hurt. I think some of those wounded ducks he's been throwing find their way into the Chiefs hands. Also if I were you I would be concerned that if Manning plays that he gets out of this game in one piece and is not knocked out for the season. Houston, Hali, Berry, Johnson, Poe......and more....they see the target....and they are good shots every one. Much better than the Chargers. Smith won't need to be Manning like because the Broncos won't score more than 17.

Comment

Working...
                              X