good game broncos fans!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good game broncos fans!

congrats on the win. what unfolded in this game is pretty much what i thought except for Denver's defense getting off the fired more than i had hoped as well as the RZ issues again.

you can proceed to make fun of me in this thread for thinking my team would win.
    sigpic

I look forward to receiving my CP, Baph. :thumb:
    sigpic

Comment

I can't fault you for having blind hope in your team. That's what fans do.

Any other Chargers "fans" that come in here from here on out can suck on a hot fart though. Your fanbase is in serious need man. You had easily half the stadium filled with orange jerseys, and nary a peep from anyone else all week in here. Pretty sad.
      sigpic

Comment

San Diego is on the right track, nothing to hang your head about. But I told you so. :thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
          I can't fault you for having blind hope in your team. That's what fans do.

Any other Chargers "fans" that come in here from here on out can suck on a hot fart though. Your fanbase is in serious need man. You had easily half the stadium filled with orange jerseys, and nary a peep from anyone else all week in here. Pretty sad.
          I'm willing to bet some of those orange jerseys are the same people who hung up their SF Giants jerseys to put on their Red Sox jerseys.
          *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
          *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
          *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

At least you aren't like most of the Chargers "fans" who think we are unable to make fun of them because they predicted their team to lose.

Good game Baph!

Comment

Your team played with heart baph. Its a good team.
              sigpic
              Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                congrats on the win. what unfolded in this game is pretty much what i thought except for Denver's defense getting off the fired more than i had hoped as well as the RZ issues again.

you can proceed to make fun of me in this thread for thinking my team would win.
                why would we make fun of you?

you being wrong is something we are accustomed to
                sigpic
                when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

yeah and i wish our D could take credit for holding your team but you did shoot yourselves in the foot, if it werent for the strip sack on Mannings blindside which continuously happens thanks to Clarks ineptness, and the weird botched snap turned into a false start which was a ruling we will never see again.

I must thank SD for allowing us to have an extra home game on our schedule it must of been sad seeing so many orange shirts. I do think it seemed they were playing like they had a bounty all but the 1 strip sack hit on Manning were below the knees and the lost one was as an NFL analyst clearly a late hit leading with the helmet by 2 D players lunging for the ankles after the ball was clearly thrown. It pissed me off, though at least you guys got to Manning Rivers looked untouchable till the 4th
                  2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Thanks Baph. Looking forward to my CP I actually started getting a little nervous towards the end of the game was a bit surprised how much pressure you all got on Manning in the 4th. btw I think we will be sending you his MRI bill
                    sigpic

Comment

That got to be way more interesting than it needed to be. Good game.

Comment

Baphs you were just supporting your team and if you told me the bolts would have the 38+ minutes and denver 21 minutes I would have thought San Diego pulled off the upset.
                        sigpic

Comment

I love you baph! Keep fighting the good fight!
                          sigpic

Comment

Was it RZ issues or is our defense a little bit better than you thought?
                            Yes, good game though always love Monday after beating the dolts
                            UNITED IN ORANGE!

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                              why would we make fun of you?

you being wrong is something we are accustomed to
                              you mean like how everyone here said rivers was done and washed up except me? yep i was clearly wrong.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X