good game broncos fans!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by orangebarrel View Post
    Was it RZ issues or is our defense a little bit better than you thought?
    Yes, good game though always love Monday after beating the dolts
    well of course your defense had something to do with it but we have struggled in the RZ all year, it's an issue that is holding us back.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
      you mean like how everyone here said rivers was done and washed up except me? yep i was clearly wrong.

no....poor rod...i need to remind you..when one or two people say somthing it does not equal, all

but more like when you said manning was done and would never be a top
      qb again....and hes only the frontrunner to get his 5th mvp
      sigpic
      when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

well of course your defense had something to do with it but we have struggled in the RZ all year, it's an issue that is holding us back.
        perhaps a qb that can score more in the redzone should be a draft priority with the bolts upcoming high 1st
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by orangebarrel View Post
          Was it RZ issues or is our defense a little bit better than you thought?
          Yes, good game though always love Monday after beating the dolts
          We suck when we get anywhere within 10 yards of scoring especially at the 1. Except for yesterday when they finally gave mathews a chance to score. Had they given mathews the ball last week he would've scored for sure. Hopefully our RZ issues improve because of it.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueSpirit View Post
            We suck when we get anywhere within 10 yards of scoring especially at the 1. Except for yesterday when they finally gave mathews a chance to score. Had they given mathews the ball last week he would've scored for sure. Hopefully our RZ issues improve because of it.
            helps to get the ball on the ten also
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
              no....poor rod...i need to remind you..when one or two people say somthing it does not equal, all

but more like when you said manning was done and would never be a top
              qb again....and hes only the frontrunner to get his 5th mvp
              name one person that said rivers would have a much improved season this year, other than me of course.

i can name much more than two people who said he would suck this year or said he was washed up, just off the top of my head.

troll harder arapatroll, troll harder.
              Last edited by baphamet; 11-11-2013, 08:14 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

perhaps a qb that can score more in the redzone should be a draft priority with the bolts upcoming high 1st
                you would love for that to happen, keep dreaming.
                sigpic

Comment

name one person that said rivers would have a much improved season this year, other than me of course.

i can name much more than two people who said he would suck this year or said he was washed up, just off the top of my head.

troll harder arapatroll, troll harder.

come on rod...were not talking about you hanging off rivers nut sack

you said...."everybody here said he was through.."...which is a rodiculous embellishment...or a lie

thats you and beagles thing...not every body here said he was done playing...lol

rod smack...either lie or make it up..lol
                  sigpic

Comment

you would love for that to happen, keep dreaming.
                    why would want the bolts to get a clutch qb???

you insist qbs are only judged by wins...right....i know now thats changed and you spouting rivers yards...but wins is the main deal...right?
                    given that
                    by all means keep rivers...hes the essence of mediocrity
                    sigpic

Comment

why would want the bolts to get a clutch qb???

you insist qbs are only judged by wins...right....i know now thats changed and you spouting rivers yards...but wins is the main deal...right?
                      given that
                      by all means keep rivers...hes the essence of mediocrity
                      nope i have never once in my entire life said QB's are only judged by winning.

you want the bolts to get rid of the player that is playing at a high level and carrying this team right now, you also talked a lot of smack on rivers all off season about how much he sucks, good thing you are not a GM because you are pretty clueless about QB's in general

i remember you used to say rivers was carried by LT, then you said rivers was elite after he proved you wrong, then last year you said he sucks again. what is it now? you going to flip flop again arapatroll?

how about tebow? how much did you support him as the future of your organization? cutler?

lucky manning fell in your laps or you would be telling me what ever crappy QB you have now is this great QB and the future of your organization! LMAO!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

come on rod...were not talking about you hanging off rivers nut sack

you said...."everybody here said he was through.."...which is a rodiculous embellishment...or a lie

thats you and beagles thing...not every body here said he was done playing...lol

rod smack...either lie or make it up..lol
                        everyone said he sucked and yes more than beagle said he was washed up, beagle was just the first to say it years ago and still hasn't owned up to it, not that i am surprised by that.

would you like me to post evidence? i feel i shouldn't have to but you are clearly in denial here.
                        sigpic

Comment

everyone said he sucked and yes more than beagle said he was washed up, beagle was just the first to say it years ago and still hasn't owned up to it, not that i am surprised by that.

would you like me to post evidence? i feel i shouldn't have to but you are clearly in denial here.
                          Rivers has sucked....its really no secret.
                          Just because he didnt set the dumpster on fire this year(as expected) doesnt mean people were wrong about him playing like trash for the past few years.
                          You have a very skewed view of him, you desperately look for justification of your feelings about him. Hes played pretty good...a lot better than I expected- but I dont buy fools gold. You on the other hand..........

Comment

nope i have never once in my entire life said QB's are only judged by winning.

you want the bolts to get rid of the player that is playing at a high level and carrying this team right now, you also talked a lot of smack on rivers all off season about how much he sucks, good thing you are not a GM because you are pretty clueless about QB's in general

i remember you used to say rivers was carried by LT, then you said rivers was elite after he proved you wrong, then last year you said he sucks again. what is it now? you going to flip flop again arapatroll?

how about tebow? how much did you support him as the future of your organization? cutler?

lucky manning fell in your laps or you would be telling me what ever crappy QB you have now is this great QB and the future of your organization! LMAO!!!
                            I didn't wish nothing rod...quit making things up as you go..

simply pointing out if you're having redzone woes, perhaps you should find a qb that can produce points

hell if rivers is gonna keep being the master of yards but not wins...keep him till the wheels fall off..lmao!!
                            sigpic

Comment

I didn't wish nothing rod...quit making things up as you go..

simply pointing out if you're having redzone woes, perhaps you should find a qb that can produce points

hell if rivers is gonna keep being the master of yards but not wins...keep him till the wheels fall off..lmao!!
                              so you are saying rivers has always had issues scoring in the RZ? that its because of him we don't score down there as much as we should? is that what you are trying to tell me?

then why didn't the RZ offense always suck every year since rivers has been the starter? and we would be gigantic idiots if we gave up on rivers considering how good he is playing and how good he has been throughout his career.

QB is one of the few issues on this team and you want us to draft a QB that can score in the RZ? i bet you wish they would listen to that sound football advice, huh?
                              sigpic

Comment

so you are saying rivers has always had issues scoring in the RZ? that its because of him we don't score down there as much as we should? is that what you are trying to tell me?

then why didn't the RZ offense always suck every year since rivers has been the starter? and we would be gigantic idiots if we gave up on rivers considering how good he is playing and how good he has been throughout his career.

QB is one of the few issues on this team and you want us to draft a QB that can score in the RZ? i bet you wish they would listen to that sound football advice, huh?
                                qb is the leader of the team...he gets the blame right...isn't that what you always preached...yeah thought so

I just cannot comprehend where your getting I want you guys to dump rivers?....BY ALL MEANS I HOPE YOU KEEP RIVERS TILL THE WHEELS FALL OFF...works for me...he's working on his 4th .500 or below season in the past 6 yrs including this one
                                Last edited by arapaho; 11-12-2013, 03:33 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X