Wow Chiefs fans are so confident> I cant wait to see PFM embarrass them

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow Chiefs fans are so confident> I cant wait to see PFM embarrass them

I just stumbled into the Chiefs forum and man are they confident. Damn I can't wait to go back there after PFM and Da Broncos blow them out this Sunday. There is a difference playing against last place teams vs playing first place teams. I stumble into the Bolts and Raiders forums, but haven't seen a bunch of arrogant fans like the chiefs (pun intended). As a matter of fact lets sweep them to shut them up. Alex Smith is not gonna have a shootout with PFM. This game will humble them. Go to the kink below and see for yourselves.
    Last edited by EddieMac; 11-10-2013, 11:47 PM. Reason: link FULL of profanity.

You mean you can't wait to see the DENVER BRONCOS embarrass them .

Comment

Rally the troops!!! But really that's the lesser of the Chiefs forums. Warpaint Illustrated is the one you want to go to.

Comment

Originally posted by Justblaze2729 View Post
        You mean you can't wait to see the DENVER BRONCOS embarrass them .
        Well played sir.
        res ipsa loquitur

Comment

I'm guessing they aren't much different then us. We are pretty confident that we will crush the chiefs. Its being a fan and having a bias.

I do agree that we will crush them but it is a division game so who knows what could happen.

Adopted Broncos:
          (2011-2013) Eric Decker
          (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
          (2019-Current) Drew Lock
          Adopted posters:
          Everyone

Comment

Broncos won't be doing anything to embarrass them if Clark doesn't do his job and protect PFM.

Hopefully broncos defense can stop the run and get pressure on Smith up the middle.
            sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=broncosfan2;4844130]I just stumbled into the Chiefs forum and man are they confident. Damn I can't wait to go back there after PFM and Da Broncos blow them out this Sunday. There is a difference playing against last place teams vs playing first place teams. I stumble into the Bolts and Raiders forums, but haven't seen a bunch of arrogant fans like the chiefs (pun intended). As a matter of fact lets sweep them to shut them up. Alex Smith is not gonna have a shootout with PFM. This game will humble them. Go to the kink below and see for yourselves.

If those posts are representative of chefs fans, what a bunch of classless scum. I guess they truly believe Smith is a better QB than Peyton. Based on the comments about Peyton, they are scared to death of him and the Broncos.
              Last edited by EddieMac; 11-10-2013, 11:47 PM.
              :logo:Super Bowl Bound! AGAIN!! :smash:

Comment

They are confident, just as Denver's fans are. Not really anything out of the ordinary.

Comment

Honestly, if I were a Chiefs fan, I would feel the same. Hobbled Manning, inconsistent play by Denver, and a great Defense. I'd be looking forward to it.

A lot of Denver fans are pretty confident that KC will be "exposed."
                  A lot of Denver fans thought we would demolish Jacksonville and beat the Colts.

Denver makes a lot of mistakes. The Chiefs are good at capitalizing, considering its the only way they can win.
                  I think Denver can win, but I'm not sure with Manning's condition and our line play. Strip sacks and blindsides seem to be weekly.
                  sigpic

Comment

I had to do a Google search for chiefs forum since they cannot afford an official nfl.com forum like us and stumbled on this one. Either way I hope we crush them and shut them up. The comments about PFM there just put a bad taste in my mouth. I cannot wait for us to shut them up and make them humble.

Comment

[QUOTE=broncosfan2;4844130]I just stumbled into the Chiefs forum and man are they confident. Damn I can't wait to go back there after PFM and Da Broncos blow them out this Sunday. There is a difference playing against last place teams vs playing first place teams. I stumble into the Bolts and Raiders forums, but haven't seen a bunch of arrogant fans like the chiefs (pun intended). As a matter of fact lets sweep them to shut them up. Alex Smith is not gonna have a shootout with PFM. This game will humble them. Go to the kink below and see for yourselves.

Go to the kink below.HEHEHEHEHE
                      Last edited by EddieMac; 11-10-2013, 11:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LSIGRAD09 View Post
                        Honestly, if I were a Chiefs fan, I would feel the same. Hobbled Manning, inconsistent play by Denver, and a great Defense. I'd be looking forward to it.

A lot of Denver fans are pretty confident that KC will be "exposed."
                        A lot of Denver fans thought we would demolish Jacksonville and beat the Colts.

Denver makes a lot of mistakes. The Chiefs are good at capitalizing, considering its the only way they can win.
                        I think Denver can win, but I'm not sure with Manning's condition and our line play. Strip sacks and blindsides seem to be weekly.
                        Manning mentioned that in the press conference. He said something to the effect of, "I'm disappointed that it always happens when I'm throwing." He said he feels the pressure, finds a guy breaking open, but then his arm gets hit during the motion. That's got to be frustrating.

All that said, the Chiefs have a great defense, but also lead the league in punts. Their offense goes 3-and-out A LOT. That means Denver will have a lot of possessions, and Gase and Manning will eventually punch through. Denver makes a lot of mistakes (though today was clean), but the Chiefs don't score many points even when they "capitalize" on mistakes from other teams.

Comment

Originally posted by broncosfan2 View Post
                          I had to do a Google search for chiefs forum since they cannot afford an official nfl.com forum like us and stumbled on this one. Either way I hope we crush them and shut them up. The comments about PFM there just put a bad taste in my mouth. I cannot wait for us to shut them up and make them humble.
                          You must feel like royalty!

Comment

It really depends who our QB is and whether or not our oline can protect him. If Manning plays and doesn't get his uniform dirty, we win. If Oswieller plays or they beat Manning up, we could be in trouble.
                            ”Those who would give up liberty for security, deserve neither.” Ben Franklin

Comment

We just beat the Chargers on the road and we didnt play very well. Yes Chiefs D is better then the Bolts but the O is ten times worse and we held the bolts to 20 pts.

Just really dont know how the Chiefs will outscore us even with a 50% manning
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X