Wow Chiefs fans are so confident> I cant wait to see PFM embarrass them

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GoManning View Post
    Why are the Chiefs fans bringing up playoffs? This is a regular season game.

Plus playoffs should be foreign to them. They were probably still wearing diapers the last time Chiefs went to the playoffs.
    They go to the playoffs semi-regularly(10 times since 1990, and 3 times in the last 10 years). Now winning a playoff game, on the other hand, is an entirely different story. Haven't seen one of those in 20 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by sudden2391 View Post
      I will start with my intentions...I am a chiefs fan. That said do I think that KC will lose this weekend? Yes. I honestly believe that the key to the game for Denver is not Manning, but Moreno. Manning just needs to survive KC and their pass rush. Handing the ball off is in the best interest of that survival. I was at the game last year at KC and when Manning was being pressured he was completely ineffective. BTW Denver fans, whats up with Von Miller? Havent heard much about him?
      Oh, he's only been one of the two top edge rushers as rated by profootballfocus.com for two of the three weeks he's played. No big deal...

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Chief View Post
        300 yards and 3 TDs is par for the course with Manning. I guess I keep thinking about the two interceptions and the two fumbles he had. He's getting older and it hurts a little more when you get sacked on frozen ground. He looked pretty cold when he threw that OT pick. I think you'll eek this one out and we'll get you in KC. However, it's going to be close imo.
        Baltimore still had to put up 38 points to win... can Kansas City do the same?

Comment

Good luck beating the Broncos with FGs.

9ers dumped Smith because he couldn't give them pts in the red zone.
          YoU really think thats why 49ers l3t him go. Smith was two fumbled punts away from the super bowl the year before. And alex was a big reason why they were doing so good. So you saying he cwnt make it all the way is incorrect.

Comment

• Originally posted by chiefsfan1981 View Post
            YoU really think thats why 49ers l3t him go. Smith was two fumbled punts away from the super bowl the year before. And alex was a big reason why they were doing so good. So you saying he cwnt make it all the way is incorrect.
            Part of the reason, yes, cap reasons as well.

They lost to the Giants because the offense couldnt muster together drives.

They completed one third down that game.

While Kyle Williams is the main reason they lost, their offense, Smith included is the part of the reason they lost.

Gotta score to win.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief-Dom View Post
              They go to the playoffs semi-regularly(10 times since 1990, and 3 times in the last 10 years). Now winning a playoff game, on the other hand, is an entirely different story. Haven't seen one of those in 20 years.
              Secondhand embarrassment.
              Team Broncos!
              2013 Adopt A Bronco Peyton Manning|#18|QB

Comment

• Please note that this has been moved to the Smack section. We were getting too many reports.

If the OP wants it back in Broncos Football, please PM one of the mods. The title would have to be changed. It's just too inviting to smackers.
                Administrator
                sigpic

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer - Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Jim Harbaugh.

Smith was a first round flop before Harbaugh came in the picture.

They were ready to dump him before the season started but Manning didn't want to play in SF.

It's cute to see Smith has stans.
                  Team Broncos!
                  2013 Adopt A Bronco Peyton Manning|#18|QB

Comment

Secondhand embarrassment.
                    Not embarassed, just a fact.

Since the expansion to 32 teams in 2002 here are the division splits:

Chargers: 5 Division titles..
                    Denver: 3 division titles... 1 wildcard birth
                    Chiefs: 2 division title.. 1 wildcard birth (once season was 10-6 and missed playoffs)
                    Raiders: 1 division title

By the end of the the 12th season(ie - this season), an even split would be for all teams to have won the division 3 times, and law of averages with the wildcard says that every team in the division should have 3-4 playoff appearances in that span. Chiefs have 3.. broncos have 4.

This division has never been about one team like the AFC East(patriots), AFC North(steelers), or AFC South(colts) in terms of dominating in both divisional titles and playoff appearances. Peyton definately gives broncos an advantage going foward, but I definately am not disappointed that the chiefs have had their fair share of success in a very difficult division.

Comment

really?...lets examine that

you do realize the niner defense was the #2 ranked scoreing defense and only 0.1ppg away from tied for first

meanwhile the niner passing game was ranked 29th in yards...put it in perspective the broncos under tebow were ranked 31st and had only 496 yards less passing yards then the great alex smith

then consider the niner offense was 24th in passing tds...but #1 in FGs made

im leaning towards the #2 scoreing defense had more to do with the success then alex smith
                      sigpic
                      when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

• Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                        Part of the reason, yes, cap reasons as well.

They lost to the Giants because the offense couldnt muster together drives.

They completed one third down that game.

While Kyle Williams is the main reason they lost, their offense, Smith included is the part of the reason they lost.

Gotta score to win.
                        What was the final score of that game? I thought 49ers was beating them by 2 or 3 tds before the muffed punts. And how can they score when their punt returner was coughing up the ball. I watched that game and I dont ever remembering ssying that alex was any reason they lost that game. I was actually impressed by alex smith during that playoff year and then the year he lost his job due to a concussion. Now I didnt watch him much before those two years. Just the playoff amd th3n last year but I was impressed. He was making big time throws and was clutch. Im not saying hes a tom brady but I think hes in range about top 5 to 15 qb ranking. Our offense is hampered by the lack of wr. And poor olin3 play.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Chief View Post
                          300 yards and 3 TDs is par for the course with Manning. I guess I keep thinking about the two interceptions and the two fumbles he had. He's getting older and it hurts a little more when you get sacked on frozen ground. He looked pretty cold when he threw that OT pick. I think you'll eek this one out and we'll get you in KC. However, it's going to be close imo.
                          He had one fumble and 1 pick in regulation. The pick in regulation was a ball that bounced off deckers facemask because Corey Graham was holding his arm down, not really Peytons fault or a cold issue.
                          The overtime int could have been from the cold but I believe manning was trying to force a play and the loss of Moreno limited Peyton and his only check down option was stokely who played well but is on the small and slow side.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Alex Smith is probably only a little bit better than Peyton Manning.

Comment

• Originally posted by BR0NC0S4lLIFE3 View Post
                              Alex Smith is probably only a little bit better than Peyton Manning.

hey look another troll pretending to be a bronco fan...HI TROLL!!! :wave:

manning thru nine games...33 td
                              smith thru nine games...9 tds
                              Last edited by arapaho; 11-13-2013, 01:53 PM.
                              sigpic
                              when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Last time I checked, this is a Broncos board and Broncos thread. Fans are allowed to be confident about their team and if Chiefs fans have a problem with it, tough luck and deal with it.

This isn't smack talk. You know where to find it.
                                Interesting that my posts talking about the irony of this comment and the OP were deleted.

Comment

Working...
                                X