Wow Chiefs fans are so confident> I cant wait to see PFM embarrass them

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
    We just beat the Chargers on the road and we didnt play very well. Yes Chiefs D is better then the Bolts but the O is ten times worse and we held the bolts to 20 pts.

Just really dont know how the Chiefs will outscore us even with a 50% manning
    They won't. Denver gets back over 30 next weekend, and there's no way the Chiefs score that much.

Comment

Our O LINE. Is gonna be the difference make flat out . They need to protect manning an keep him up right , I hope he's fine come Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by Doogansquest View Post
        Manning mentioned that in the press conference. He said something to the effect of, "I'm disappointed that it always happens when I'm throwing." He said he feels the pressure, finds a guy breaking open, but then his arm gets hit during the motion. That's got to be frustrating.

All that said, the Chiefs have a great defense, but also lead the league in punts. Their offense goes 3-and-out A LOT. That means Denver will have a lot of possessions, and Gase and Manning will eventually punch through. Denver makes a lot of mistakes (though today was clean), but the Chiefs don't score many points even when they "capitalize" on mistakes from other teams.
        It's true they get by on quite a bit of luck. But as I've seen you post, and definitely with some games today "any given Sunday."

I guess it's really simple. The offensive line does its job, we win. I'd like to see the chiefs lose as much as anybody,
        sigpic

Comment

With respect to that Chief's board, I just posted this in another thread:

Incidentally, does anyone feel like they need a cleanse after visiting/reading the Chiefs forums? Recently I've been reading their forums and, man, there are some nasty, low-lifes in there (people hoping for serious injury to other team's players, especially Manning). So vile. I feel so dirty every time I visit their forum. such a cesspool!

Comment

Originally posted by jellyandtoast View Post
            With respect to that Chief's board, I just posted this in another thread:

Incidentally, does anyone feel like they need a cleanse after visiting/reading the Chiefs forums? Recently I've been reading their forums and, man, there are some nasty, low-lifes in there (people hoping for serious injury to other team's players, especially Manning). So vile. I feel so dirty every time I visit their forum. such a cesspool!
            Which board did you visit?

Comment

I don't think the chefs could outscore us with Brock playing. I would love to believe that Peyton is decoying the chefs, but I think he did get hurt. I think he would have to have a leg amputated to not play.
              :logo:Super Bowl Bound! AGAIN!! :smash:

Comment

Originally posted by HawkNation44 View Post
                Which board did you visit?
                The Lounge in Chiefsplanet

Comment

Oh gosh don't even go there haha. I never even venture onto that site. Not my type of peeps.

Comment

Originally posted by LSIGRAD09 View Post
                    Honestly, if I were a Chiefs fan, I would feel the same. Hobbled Manning, inconsistent play by Denver, and a great Defense. I'd be looking forward to it.

A lot of Denver fans are pretty confident that KC will be "exposed."
                    A lot of Denver fans thought we would demolish Jacksonville and beat the Colts.

Denver makes a lot of mistakes. The Chiefs are good at capitalizing, considering its the only way they can win.
                    I think Denver can win, but I'm not sure with Manning's condition and our line play. Strip sacks and blindsides seem to be weekly.
                    Even Smith can find somebody if we rush 3 and he has 10 seconds to throw. With the exception of the first possession the second half was really hard to watch.
                    [sigpic

Comment

The Lounge in Chiefsplanet
                      Yeah that place is terrible. I dont even like visiting there cause i just cant believe what some of the people say in there
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by HawkNation44 View Post
                        Oh gosh don't even go there haha. I never even venture onto that site. Not my type of peeps.
                        good to know. Is there a better/more sane one to visit?

Comment

Originally posted by Taos_Broncomaniac View Post
                          Even Smith can find somebody if we rush 3 and he has 10 seconds to throw. With the exception of the first possession the second half was really hard to watch.
                          The 3 man pass rush burns my eyes quite honestly. I don't want to see it unless somebody is at their own 1 with 1 second. Even then I would cringe.
                          sigpic

Comment

good to know. Is there a better/more sane one to visit?
                            Warpaint illustrated!

Comment

It's true they get by on quite a bit of luck. But as I've seen you post, and definitely with some games today "any given Sunday."

I guess it's really simple. The offensive line does its job, we win. I'd like to see the chiefs lose as much as anybody,
                              I don't think they get by on a bit of luck. They just have played a lot of back up/first year QB's.

Where the Chiefs will frustrate the Broncos is if they can get by with rushing 4 and dropping 7. Broncos need the run game and the screen game to be working.

Comment

The 3 man pass rush burns my eyes quite honestly. I don't want to see it unless somebody is at their own 1 with 1 second. Even then I would cringe.
                                Word...10 char
                                [sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X