Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chiefs fans

I will just leave this here....

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
    Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
    Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
    Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
    I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

I can only see it now......but but we have Jamal Charles and the best D to ever set foot on a football field.
    sigpic

Comment

Nice one. wheres the wounded ducks comments? I like Mannings response to those wobbly passes ." I have thrown a lot of wobbly passes in my career,thrown a lot of wobbly touchdowns too!"
      Originally posted by baphamet
      are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Chiefs fans be like:

Manning is injured?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Then they be like:
          You mean he's not gunna sit out like everyone else we've played??!?!?
          sigpic

Comment

Aaron Rodgers in 2011:45 pass TDs

Chiefs in 2011:13 total pass TDs

yet somehow this still happened: http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/201112...ghts&tab=recap

Also:

Tom Brady in 2007:50 touchdown passes

Giants in 2007:23 total touchdown passes

Yet somehow this also happened: http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/200802...ts#tab=analyze

I'm completely befuddled, because we all know that if a team has a great pass attack they are unstoppable and no team without one can ever match them, Defense and run game don't play a role in the game at all. HOW ON EARTH DID THIS EVER HAPPEN TO SUCH AMAZING PASS ATTACKS!

Comment

Originally posted by fallforward3y+ View Post

yet somehow this still happened: http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/201112...ghts&tab=recap

Also:

Yet somehow this also happened: http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/200802...ts#tab=analyze

I'm completely befuddled, because we all know that if a team has a great pass attack they are unstoppable and no team without one can ever match them, Defense and run game don't play a role in the game at all. HOW ON EARTH DID THIS EVER HAPPEN TO SUCH AMAZING PASS ATTACKS!
              Anything is possible! For example the panthers beat your niners after you said they weren't even on the same level lol!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoholic JS View Post

I will just leave this here....
                You left out the part after that how Peyton is 1-2 against number 1 scoring defenses and that his passer rating is 76 with only 142 ypg... Pretty buyest picture IMO if you got it from the place I think you did.

Comment

Originally posted by BR0NC0S4lLIFE3 View Post
                  You left out the part after that how Peyton is 1-2 against number 1 scoring defenses and that his passer rating is 76 with only 142 ypg... Pretty buyest picture IMO if you got it from the place I think you did.
                  ...and that's with two good ankles..LOL!!

Comment

Originally posted by BayAreaFBFan View Post
                    ...and that's with two good ankles..LOL!!
                    Hahahahahahaha! That's so funny! And Colin Kapernick is 2-3 vs teams with winning records this season and those two teams he beat are The Cardinals and Green Bay who are both 5-4! Hahahahahaha lol! And now in the playoffs the 49ers are going to have to go to New Orleans and/or Seattle hahahahahaha!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BR0NC0S4lLIFE3 View Post
                      He sat out 1-2 of those games, Tebow fan.

Or didnt play much in one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                        Hahahahahahaha! That's so funny! And Colin Kapernick is 2-3 vs teams with winning records this season and those two teams he beat are The Cardinals and Green Bay who are both 5-4! Hahahahahaha lol! And now in the playoffs the 49ers are going to have to go to New Orleans and/or Seattle hahahahahaha!
                        Isn't this a Chiefs vs Broncos thread? I'm not worried about the 49ers. Losing Vernon Davis was the difference in that game. BTW, you better hope your line protects your high priced rental quarterback's bionic neck. If you think the weak San Diego Chargers D gave you trouble you haven't seen nothing yet.

Comment

Isn't this a Chiefs vs Broncos thread? I'm not worried about the 49ers. Losing Vernon Davis was the difference in that game. BTW, you better hope your line protects your high priced rental quarterback's bionic neck. If you think the weak San Diego Chargers D gave you trouble you haven't seen nothing yet.
                          Broncos have more sacks in the last 3 games than the Chiefs do

The neck arguments are dumb, get some new material.

Comment

Originally posted by fallforward3y+ View Post

Also:

Pretty sure EVERY Broncos fan has said they will limit the passing attack, but wont completely shut it down.

Btw, here's some facts, more-so recently, Chiefs fan.

There are so many ways to know what to judge a defense on, let's look at the last 3 games, since Miller and Woodyard have returned.

Sacks:

Denver 9, KC 6.

Passing yards:

Denver 626, KC 790

Interceptions:

Denver 4, KC 2

This while..

Buffalo (3rd string QB) - 29th ranked passing offense
                            Cleveland (backup QB) - 16th ranked passing offense
                            Houston (Keenum's first start)- 12th ranked passing offense

As opposed to Denver -
                            San Diego - 4th ranked
                            Washington - 10th ranked
                            Indy - 15th ranked

Facts ftw.

Comment

Trouble? Denver was up 28-6 at one point and the bolts got back in in the game from a strip sack fumble that lead to a td. San Diego's D was on the field for only 20 minutes the entire game and gave up 400 total yds and 4 touchdowns!
                              And they had two sacks oh know call in the national guard to protect Manning.
                              I would worry about your o-line Kap was sacked 6 times! Beat it niner boy I know you love Alex but hes the one who will be under siege Sunday!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X