Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Way To Go Dwayne Bowe!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
    Yawn. Didn't fear the Chiefs offense with him...don't fear it without him. Though I doubt he'll be suspended until after the game, if not just fined.
    you better fear their defense, though. manning has literally been getting his ass kicked lately (and still winning, he deserves credit for that) and now he faces the best defense in the NFL in terms of getting after the QB.

    hopefully he makes it through that game without more injuries.
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by baphamet View Post
      or even better, hire a limo driver with all those millions you are being paid? yeah?

      that especially goes for the idiots driving drunk when you know they can afford a limo service.
      Or better yet wait until your Nfl career of between 3 and 10 years is over and smoke your brains out! (Von)
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by baphamet View Post
        you better fear their defense, though. manning has literally been getting his ass kicked lately (and still winning, he deserves credit for that) and now he faces the best defense in the NFL in terms of getting after the QB.

        hopefully he makes it through that game without more injuries.

        kinda easier to confuse a rookie wouldn't you say?
        sigpic
        when do native Americans become human and not mascots

        Comment


        • #19
          This dude has 2TDs and is worth $56mil.

          Get Money! lol
          Team Broncos!
          2013 Adopt A Bronco Peyton Manning|#18|QB

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by demonicbroncos View Post
            Dear NFL pot smokers, save your stash for the offseason you idiots.
            Except Von he has to wait until retirement
            Originally posted by baphamet
            are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by baphamet View Post
              you better fear their defense, though. manning has literally been getting his ass kicked lately (and still winning, he deserves credit for that) and now he faces the best defense in the NFL in terms of getting after the QB.

              hopefully he makes it through that game without more injuries.
              Unlike Rivers you mean? lol thats the third post you have mentioned manning getting hurt during this game....wishful thinking I think! Cant beat him wish injury on him..hahaha
              Originally posted by baphamet
              are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                Unlike Rivers you mean? lol thats the third post you have mentioned manning getting hurt during this game....wishful thinking I think! Cant beat him wish injury on him..hahaha
                rivers isn't getting his ass kicked like manning is, manning has been taking a real beating, which is why i think he will take another one against the team with the most sacks in the NFL.

                plus i never said i wanted him hurt or even imply it, did i? that's one hell of a troll attempt right there yet you whine about rival fans being trolls? LMAO!! what a joke!
                sigpic

                Comment

                Working...
                X