X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The One We Have All Been Waiting For!

Denver vs KC
    Best offense vs the best defense
    I may be wrong but the reason I think Denver will win is Denvers D is better than KC's offense. Denver wins 27-16.
    sigpic

I wouldn't say it's the one we all been waiting for. I see it as another rivalry game nothing more, nothing less. I understand they are undefeated. And I'm not gonna use their schedule as an excuse for why they are undefeated.

Like I said in a previous thread, until a top tier offense test the chin of the Chiefs defense I'm not impressed.
    I wanna see how they play from behind by 15-20 points because I believe Denver will score at least 30 this game.
    sigpic
    Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
      I wouldn't say it's the one we all been waiting for. I see it as another rivalry game nothing more, nothing less. I understand they are undefeated. And I'm not gonna use their schedule as an excuse for why they are undefeated.

Like I said in a previous thread, until a top tier offense test the chin of the Chiefs defense I'm not impressed.
      I wanna see how they play from behind by 15-20 points because I believe Denver will score at least 30 this game.
      Your right I cant speak for all bronco fans but there has been a lot of talk from Chiefs and patriot fans on how kc is gonna shutdown Denver. Now the media is all over kc
      Cowherd, skip bayless, Takeo spikes from nfl network and chris Mad Dog just to name who I heard confidently discounting denver and crowning the Chiefs.
      I've been Waiting for this one cause I'm sick of the talk and I hope I'm wrong I want a blowout like 41-6.
      sigpic

Comment

I was more worried about sandiego then KC

and actually its the #1 total offense vrs #10 total defense
        with the bronco offense #1 in scoreing vrs the #1 scoreing defense

so far this season we have played five common opponants...both 5-0

but look at the rest of the schedule

broncos played____________________________________________ kc played

flaco_____________________________________________ ____2nd str qb Fitzpatrick
        @ luck______________________________________________ __ PS qb keenum, rookie
        RG3_______________________________________________ ____3rd str qb Campbell
        @ rivers____________________________________________ _____BU rookie Tuel

so yeah the kc defense is stout, but a good defense will look great going against backups and rookies in most cases, but their offense is borderline pathetic, yes I know our defense aint nothing to brag about but im still considering we have zero games with the full starters, (considering champ) and the last three games the defense with woodyard, harris and von has been looking better each week (minus champ)

I believe our offense will score on the kc defense

will the miserable kc offense that has only 16 offensive tds (compared to the broncos 44) be able to match

I think not
        sigpic
        when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Another reason I started this thread was this game should be in the 30's all the bronco haters keep bringing up manning cant throw in the cold.
          Two birds one stone.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
            Denver vs KC
            Best offense vs the best defense
            I may be wrong but the reason I think Denver will win is Denvers D is better than KC's offense. Denver wins 27-16.
            i would agree with that but i have serious concerns for manning's safety, it really depends how much he gets knocked around IMO

you guys better run the ball a lot and effectively to help protect him from that attacking pass rush they have.

at least you don't have to worry about KC getting a big lead on you so you can still run the ball all game even if you are behind because it likely won't be by much if at all.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
              i would agree with that but i have serious concerns for manning's safety, it really depends how much he gets knocked around IMO

you guys better run the ball a lot and effectively to help protect him from that attacking pass rush they have.

at least you don't have to worry about KC getting a big lead on you so you can still run the ball all game even if you are behind because it likely won't be by much if at all.
              I think the game plan will be to run the ball, and quick hits and max protect ...might see dreessen and green a lil more then JT
              sigpic

Comment

I am not worried about the Chiefs sacking Manning to much..nobody does and he knows what he is going up against. The coaching staff will game plan accordingly. We might come out in 3 TE one wr sets..we have not done it this year but it is in our bag of tricks.The Chiefs are a formidable opponent but no more so than The Colts or Cowboys were.

Nobody seems to realise that the Chiefs defensive stats are bloated because they have had a steady diet of 3rd string QB..int go up sacks go up ,fumbles go up and offensive productivity go down any time a team has a 3rd stringer in at QB.. I am not saying they are not good or talented they are no doubt but they aint the 85 bears or the 86 Giants
                Originally posted by baphamet
                are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post

Denvers o-line has surrendered 13 sacks this year KC 26 I know Alex Smith aint beat up like Peyton but hes gonna take some hits in this game and this will be the fastest group of lb's hes faced all year
                  Denver will play anddare Smith beat hem passing and sit on the underneath stuff to Charles and Mcluster like they did with Woodhead.
                  And I honestly think San Diego will beat this Chiefs team in two weeks.
                  sigpic

Comment

yeah I also think the bolts will beat the chiefs...rivers aint no rookie
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                      I am not worried about the Chiefs sacking Manning to much..nobody does and he knows what he is going up against. The coaching staff will game plan accordingly. We might come out in 3 TE one wr sets..we have not done it this year but it is in our bag of tricks.The Chiefs are a formidable opponent but no more so than The Colts or Cowboys were.

Nobody seems to realise that the Chiefs defensive stats are bloated because they have had a steady diet of 3rd string QB..int go up sacks go up ,fumbles go up and offensive productivity go down any time a team has a 3rd stringer in at QB.. I am not saying they are not good or talented they are no doubt but they aint the 85 bears or the 86 Giants
                      That's a good point especially with Dreesen back. Dreesen and Julius are mismatches and Virgel Green is a great blocker. Denver ran 3 tight end sets against the giants and Knowshon had two big td runs around the right side.
                      if the broncs came out pounding the football with success KC would be in trouble! Hali and Houston would have to respect the run and they wouldnt be unable to pin there ears back.
                      sigpic

Comment

I'd imagine would be a game where the "Holliday package" is used often. I trust Adam has a plan, though again I don't fear their defense. Up tempo offense should slow down their pass rush a little, some deep balls up the middle, screens would do some damage.
                        sigpic
                        Adopted Broncos:
                        EmmanuelSanders

Comment

There calling this game the biggest game of the year to date. I know a lot of the Bronco faithful are saying this is just another division game to them.
                          To me this game is huge:
                          First its for first place in the best division in the league IMO.
                          Second its the league highest scoring offense vs the leagues #1 defense when it comes to pts allowed.
                          Third its two teams the public either loves or hates.
                          Fourth reason is all the haters on this message board who are delusional about KC. I believe KC has played awesome
                          this year and they have found a way to win many different ways. I think they could win Sunday. But the disrespect shown is hilarious. I was excited and had hope we could beat New England in the playoffs a few years ago but I also new there was a good chance a beat down was coming, and it was worse than I imagined. I wouldn't be surprised if this game is gets out of hand.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                            I'd imagine would be a game where the "Holliday package" is used often. I trust Adam has a plan, though again I don't fear their defense. Up tempo offense should slow down their pass rush a little, some deep balls up the middle, screens would do some damage.
                            Insane Blaze have you met BayAreaFbFan yet he like you has two favorite football teams and there rivals of your two favorite teams. 49ers and KC.
                            sigpic

Comment

Denver 20

Kansas City 17

I think it comes down to a last minute drive by Manning. This one will be a slobber knocker smash mouth game. I think KC finally gets some national recognition as a legit contender. KC wins at Arrowhead in two weeks.

Comment

Working...
                              X