The One We Have All Been Waiting For!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
    I wouldn't say it's the one we all been waiting for. I see it as another rivalry game nothing more, nothing less. I understand they are undefeated. And I'm not gonna use their schedule as an excuse for why they are undefeated.

Like I said in a previous thread, until a top tier offense test the chin of the Chiefs defense I'm not impressed.
    I wanna see how they play from behind by 15-20 points because I believe Denver will score at least 30 this game.
    If you wonder how they'll play from behind, the answer is they will play bad. This isn't disputed by anyone, and if they give up 30 they will lose. If they do that, I would agree with the conclusion that their D simply hasn't been tested yet.

However, getting ahead on KC is the tough part, and scoring 30 will likely be very hard.

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
      I honestly wouldn't consider the Niners a rival team of the Packers. They got history but to me they are just as much rivals as the Broncos and Seahawks.
      Well, the Broncos and Seahawks aren't in the same conference and don't meet in the playoffs.

Green Bay and San Francisco can knock each other out of the playoffs each year, so a rivalry can build that way, sorta like Tom Brady's Patriots and Peyton Manning's Colts. Difference division, but two teams that regularly meet and must defeat the other to go to the championship round.

Comment

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
        Sorry to break the news to you Bronco fans but the Broncos will lose this game 21-17

No Ring!! Dude I thought you were dead! I'm so glad your ok. And I'm glad you think denver will lose cause your usually wrong!
        Good to have you back bro.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
          No Ring!! Dude I thought you were dead! I'm so glad your ok. And I'm glad you think denver will lose cause your usually wrong!
          Good to have you back bro.
          I've been here man. My pleazure though, any time.
          Chiefs 21
          Denver 17
          Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

Chiefs 28- Broncos 10

Comment

Originally posted by BR0NC0S4lLIFE3 View Post
              Chiefs 28- Broncos 10
              the only scenario i can see the broncos only scoring anywhere near that few of points is if manning gets knocked out of the game early.

the chiefs defense is good but they are not that good. the chiefs offense isn't that good either and the broncos are going to have plenty of chances to score lots of points.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by fallforward3y+ View Post
                If you wonder how they'll play from behind, the answer is they will play bad. This isn't disputed by anyone, and if they give up 30 they will lose. If they do that, I would agree with the conclusion that their D simply hasn't been tested yet.

However, getting ahead on KC is the tough part, and scoring 30 will likely be very hard.
                IMO if your offense struggles tonight Denver will score close to 30 at least. if your defense is on the field a lot trying to shut down manning because your offense keeps going 3 and out or can't put many drives together? then that's a wrap.

your offense has to play well and you have to try and win TOP. if the chargers proved one thing in their loss to them, its playing keep away is better than a good defense against the broncos.

manning torched us and we don't have a great defense but that was the only game manning and the broncos were held under 30 points.

i am sure your great defense will make plays and slow them down but the broncos will score TD's against you and if you keep giving them chances and lose the TOP battle, it will be a lot of points.

you guys have a much better chance to beat them at home in December, i don't think it will happen this time.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
                  I've been here man. My pleazure though, any time.
                  Chiefs 21
                  Denver 17
                  since yesterday... lol fair weather business trip taking only shows in smack when the Chargers win or the Broncos lose Fair weather fan!
                  Originally posted by baphamet
                  are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                    the only scenario i can see the broncos only scoring anywhere near that few of points is if manning gets knocked out of the game early.

the chiefs defense is good but they are not that good. the chiefs offense isn't that good either and the broncos are going to have plenty of chances to score lots of points.
                    Yeah I could see him getting injured or just getting thrown off so that he doesn't make good decisions... Maybe throwing some pics. I dunno how it will all play out. I just gave a score. haha. I'm gonna go get drunk and watch the game hoping for the best.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post

the chiefs are not the #1defense...dont know why the experts keep saying it...they are like the 10th total defense

yes they are the #1 scoreing defense...but thats with the leagues weakest schedule, and against rookie qbs and backups for the majority of the games

teams are running on them and getting passing yards...the trouble is those rookies and backups just ainnt adept as a manning or even a rivers in converting yards to points....take last week....tuel moved right down the field, got the bills on the five yrd line....and dropped back and threw it right to the kc defense...he just didnt recognize what was happening

good qbs rarely just throw the ball right to a defenders number in the redzone
                      sigpic
                      when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                        the chiefs are not the #1defense...dont know why the experts keep saying it...they are like the 10th total defense

yes they are the #1 scoreing defense...but thats with the leagues weakest schedule, and against rookie qbs and backups for the majority of the games

teams are running on them and getting passing yards...the trouble is those rookies and backups just ainnt adept as a manning or even a rivers in converting yards to points....take last week....tuel moved right down the field, got the bills on the five yrd line....and dropped back and threw it right to the kc defense...he just didnt recognize what was happening

good qbs rarely just throw the ball right to a defenders number in the redzone
                        Forum Tool, once again you make no sense.

Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

not suprised noshowtroll doesnt understand....its football..lol
                          sigpic
                          when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Working...
                          X