Your most hated KC Chief of all time.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your most hated KC Chief of all time.

Hi guys who is your most hated Kansas City Chief of all time.Mine would have to be Eddie Kennison.Also if the Raiders made the SB I could never go for them if the chargers did not really(Im lookin at you Philip Rivers)would you guys support KC In a SB.Me I dont know would have to wait till the game started to see if I could bring myself to cheering for them.

Originally posted by AussieBronco76 View Post
    Hi guys who is your most hated Kansas City Chief of all time.Mine would have to be Eddie Kennison.Also if the Raiders made the SB I could never go for them if the chargers did not really(Im lookin at you Philip Rivers)would you guys support KC In a SB.Me I dont know would have to wait till the game started to see if I could bring myself to cheering for them.
    For me Dante Hall without a doubt. He was a great return man for them always gave us fits. That and to this day i still see one of his returns on us where he reverses fields like 5 times and the refs "miss" 3 blocks in the back.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AussieBronco76 View Post
      You'll probably find a lot of people still dislike Eddie.
      *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
      *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
      *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Definitely Eddie Kennison, I would say Dante Hall, but it is so hard to hate on a guy who had that kind of return talent. The guy was insane returning kicks.

Comment

Dale Carter, he was a shutdown corner and he was dirty. Then we signed him to a fat deal and he was a bust!
          sigpic

Comment

Jared Allen...Other than that Neil Smith until he came over to the light side.
            sigpic

Comment

Larry Johnson

Most hated Bronco? John "the mouth breather" Elway.

Comment

Originally posted by 86Elwayfan View Post
                For me Dante Hall without a doubt. He was a great return man for them always gave us fits. That and to this day i still see one of his returns on us where he reverses fields like 5 times and the refs "miss" 3 blocks in the back.
                Oh yeah you mean THIS??? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdJZLeT78cM
                sigpicoh YEAH?

Comment

Eddie Kennison followed closely by Deron Cherry
                  Originally posted by baphamet
                  are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                    Jared Allen...Other than that Neil Smith until he came over to the light side.
                    I think it is against the law to use them names in the same sentence! LOL When seeing this post origionally they
                    were the first 2 I thought of considering the fact of it being the Broncos Board.

My most hated Chief aint even his fault. The draft of 1983 I believe. (Correct me if Im wrong)

Jim Kelly............No
                    Dan Marino.........No
                    Even possible through some trades and deals some dude from Stanford named John Elway .....No

We snagged the "Best Q.B. available" ..........Todd Blackledge (I feel the need to cuss)

Its been this many years, and the wound aint heeled! At least for a chiefs fan, CASE CLOSED!!

Comment

Well many of us took an oath never to mention this player by name, but he pretended to retire to get out of his contract (15 months early) with the Broncos to sign with the Chiefs 18 days later during the season. This after we lost Ed McAffrey to a season ending injury
                      Last edited by Joshecalpoly; 11-17-2013, 11:22 PM.
                      2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Joe Montana
                        I really like Cheese.

Comment

For all the good Derrick Thomas did with his charities and it sounded like he was a really good guy. I absolutely hated this guy on the football field, he would always wreck havoc on the Broncos.

Comment

Derrick Thomas - As a Chief but not As a Person

Comment

I never had any hatred toward KC or any of their players, not like I do for the Boltz or Raiders - but there is something about Alex Smiths smug looking face that I just can't stand. I never liked him even in SF.

Flacco and Rogers have that same smug face.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X