• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KC released a Video in response to themadfanatic

Came across this in the news feed for Denver today:

http://www.kshb.com/dpp/sports/footb...er-broncos-rap

Link to KC Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-mYvnWFyvY#t=0

Link to Dorothy (Denver Broncos vs. Kansas City Cheifs Song) by themadfanatic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ChRKFkkYtU

At least themadfanatic's is original. At least he didn't completely rip off someone else's song. That voice at the end is terrible too.
    :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
    sigpic

Comment

Well he does make a good point.
      sigpic
      2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
        At least themadfanatic's is original. At least he didn't completely rip off someone else's song. That voice at the end is terrible too.
        Yeah that voice is what I imagine Trindon Holiday sounds like!
        I actually think its better than themadfanatics because he uses a lot more of the Bronco and Chiefs players names. The mad Fanatic should bomb on Alex Smith, Bowe etc more and pump up Peyton and Von, more substance. IMO
        sigpic

Comment

Pro-Tip: Never start a rap song with a brief geography lesson.
          sigpic
          Rogue Colts Fan

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
            Yeah that voice is what I imagine Trindon Holiday sounds like!
            I actually think its better than themadfanatics because he uses a lot more of the Bronco and Chiefs players names. The mad Fanatic should bomb on Alex Smith, Bowe etc more and pump up Peyton and Von, more substance. IMO
            Mad Fanatic has class and style. This KC idiot is just an insulting, no-class, Weird Al Cant-rap-a-vic wanna-be....evidently recording tracks in his moms garage.
            sigpic
            Rogue Colts Fan

Comment

That was awful.....I could watch 8 mile - 8 times - and using my daughters karaoke machine come up with something better.....and not us the freakinn lollipop guild as backup singers.
              sigpic

Comment

Hands down MadFanatic's song is better.
                Original beat, the video is crazy entertaining and the word play on OZ/Kansas is
                totally lost on people.

I think we Broncos fan's know that KC is in Missouri and
                not in Kansas. We have played the Chiefs in Kansas City, MISSOURI
                like EVERY year.

Who is the dumb one here?
                Last edited by Peanut; 11-15-2013, 04:33 PM.

Comment

That was actually pretty funny. I liked the end when he was like " 10 and oh. ohhh ohhh" or what not. Good lil rap beef goin on

Still love the Mad Fanatic making vids every week though
                  :salute: :goz: :salute:

Comment

Lol this was like the 4th one i heard. It definitely gets lost on them that its tounge and cheak and that its just a play on words. I figured it would so i put the little part In the video so theyd know i knew but apparently i magically inserted that after i released it lol. I havent heard a response i liked yet, i thought 10-0 was decent but its not as catchy or clever and CLEARLY none of these dudes can put in the work we put in from scouting locations, to costume design, make up, recording, mixing, mastering,storyboarding, shooting, and editing...and i do it EVERY WEEK! especially within the time restraints. Kansas city led the league in punts until the DAY i released dorothy Which is a testament to my team, work ethic, and creativity. I cant wait to beat them and the pats and work on the new one for them.
                    Last edited by themadfanatic; 11-16-2013, 11:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by themadfanatic View Post
                      Lol this was like the 4th one i heard. It definitely gets lost on them that its tounge and cheak and that its just a play on words. I figured it would so i put the little part In the video so theyd know i knew but apparently i magically inserted that after i released it lol. I havent heard a response i liked yet, i thought 10-0 was decent but its not as catchy or clever and CLEARLY none of these dudes can put in the work we put in from scouting locations, to costume design, make up, recording, mixing, mastering,storyboarding, shooting, and editing...and i do it EVERY WEEK! especially within the time restraints. Kansas city led the league in punts until the DAY i released dorothy Which is a testament to my team, work ethic, and creativity. I cant wait to beat them and the pats and work on the new one for them.
                      Madfanatic, we got you. You are OBVIOUSLY, the master here. No bout a doubt it. No comparison. Amateurs.
                      Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
                        I love me some TMF, but one of his first "releases" was to black and yellow.

I actually love this. Our fans vs. their fans. Good stuff!
                        Kyle: Dude! I almost thought those Afghani kids talked you into not liking America.
                        Stan: No, dude. America may have some problems, but it's our home. Our team. And if you don't wanna root for your team, then you should get the hell out of the stadium.
                        Kyle: Yeah.
                        Stan:<salutes the American flag> Go America.
                        Kyle:<salutes> Go America...

Kyle: Go Broncos.
                        Stan: Yeah, go Broncos.
                        Cartman: Yeah.

Comment

Yeah man this could be good fun and who started it? Our very own TMF

Pioneering the smackrap

I thought the KC rap was pretty good till the munchkin part. Why did he make the Chiefs sound like a bunch of Munchkins? Oh it was funny and clever - but didn't really put the Chiefs in some kind of dominating light........

Denver is gonna lay the smackdown on those Briefs

KC hasn't even played team over .500 this season. No wonder their winning some games
                          The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

10 aaamd 0000, oohhhh noooo

Comment

tmf just released his pats video a little bit ago for next week, it kicks ass.
                              :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X