NFL Fantasy Live on NFL network

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Fantasy Live on NFL network

I was watching this show and they were breaking down the game and all of a sudden one of these jerks goes on and says "Start Peyton Manning .. It's only November. He doesn't fold till January." Real professional, jackass. This is show that is supposed to be broadcasted by professionals. Taking cheap shots with your subjective opinions says alot about your character. Grow up.

It also get's ratings which is what they are after and ratings = $$.
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Originally posted by PManningTKO View Post
      I was watching this show and they were breaking down the game and all of a sudden one of these jerks goes on and says "Start Peyton Manning .. It's only November. He doesn't fold till January." Real professional, jackass. This is show that is supposed to be broadcasted by professionals. Taking cheap shots with your subjective opinions says alot about your character. Grow up.
      Well at least he does have a point. There is truth behind manning folding in January. I mean come on already, this is a know fact with 8 separate 0-1 appearances. Guys a total loser in January.
      Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
        Well at least he does have a point. There is truth behind manning folding in January. I mean come on already, this is a know fact with 8 separate 0-1 appearances. Guys a total loser in January.
        kinda like how you folded after Washington beat San Diego and we didn't see you for two weeks.
        sigpic

Comment

he must have been reading my post's from the off season
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
            If thats true then i bet Rivers favorite math problem is 8-8
            Originally posted by baphamet
            are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Working...
            X