Steelers fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steelers fans

Anyone watching the PIT-DET game? Heinz Field is half full! These "fans" invade other teams stadiums all the time, waving their stupid towels, yet when their team sucks and it's raining they can't be bothered to show up to their home stadium.
    sigpic

Kind of like the Chargers fans when they're doing good.
    :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
      Kind of like the Chargers fans when they're doing good.
      No doubt!
      sigpic

Comment

It doesn't look the norm, but it is a pretty nasty day there.

Comment

Originally posted by allthings18 View Post
          That may be, but I love the fact that Bronco fans show up during bad weather or bad seasons. Not a lot of other teams can say that.
          sigpic

Comment

The funny thing is, the Steelers are actually still in this game and might win it.
            sigpic

Comment

I noticed the Steeler fans as well. They weren't even getting the brunt of the storm like Chicago was when their game was called. I was originally watching the Bears-Ravens game and Bears fans had to be almost kicked out of their seats despite repeated announcements from stadium officials.

"I'd keep playing. I don't think the heavy stuff will come down for a while."
              sigpic

Adopted Posters:
              Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
              Adopted By:
              Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
              Broncbeat

Comment

Originally posted by Thors Hammer View Post
                I noticed the Steeler fans as well. They weren't even getting the brunt of the storm like Chicago was when their game was called. I was originally watching the Bears-Ravens game and Bears fans had to be almost kicked out of their seats despite repeated announcements from stadium officials.

"I'd keep playing. I don't think the heavy stuff will come down for a while."
                Yeah, I can't stand Steelers fans.

Pittsburgh just took the lead, too, and these "fans" stayed home.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by allthings18 View Post
                  Yeah....pretty nasty weather all across the Eastern portion of the US. Kinda lame to take shots at them for not putting a football game ahead of their families safety during tornadic weather.
                  sigpic
                  Rogue Colts Fan

Comment

Originally posted by ruksak View Post
                    Yeah....pretty nasty weather all across the Eastern portion of the US. Kinda lame to take shots at them for not putting a football game ahead of their families safety during tornadic weather.
                    There were tornado warnings in Chicago. Were there any Pittsburgh?
                    sigpic

Comment

Just looked this up on weather.com -
                      Tornado watches include Detroit, Grand Rapids, Indianapolis, Fort Wayne, South Bend, Evansville, Dayton, Cincinnati, Louisville, Bowling Green, Paducah, Cape Girardeau, and Jonesboro (Ark.) ... Tornado watches have ENDED for Milwaukee, Chicago, Peoria and St. Louis.
                      No mention of Pittsburgh that I saw. Think they're only getting rain.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 80stheman View Post
                        There were tornado warnings in Chicago. Were there any Pittsburgh?
                        Not sure. We just got freakin' pounded for a solid 30 minutes. Perhaps there were some warnings earlier in Pitt? Those fans invade every stadium they play. Doubt they just decided not to attend the game for no reason. They aren't the type to stay home because the team is losing.
                        sigpic
                        Rogue Colts Fan

Comment

Not so severe weather in Pittsburgh today:

http://www.weather.com/weather/today...+USPA1290:1:US
                          sigpic

Comment

Not sure. We just got freakin' pounded for a solid 30 minutes. Perhaps there were some warnings earlier in Pitt? Those fans invade every stadium they play. Doubt they just decided not to attend the game for no reason. They aren't the type to stay home because the team is losing.
                            You wouldn't think so the way they show up at other stadiums. But I found it curious that this season they're struggling and their stadium was half empty.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 80stheman View Post
                              You wouldn't think so the way they show up at other stadiums. But I found it curious that this season they're struggling and their stadium was half empty.
                              Dunno. What I do know is that they've sold out every game since 1972. Unless that streak snapped this year, that is.
                              sigpic
                              Rogue Colts Fan

Comment

Working...
                              X