Steelers fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ruksak View Post
    Dunno. What I do know is that they've sold out every game since 1972. Unless that streak snapped this year, that is.
    They may have even sold out today's game, but there sure were a lot of no-shows.
    sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I posted the same thing in another thread that the stands were half empty. Sad, and they won.
      Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Originally posted by 80stheman View Post
        They may have even sold out today's game, but there sure were a lot of no-shows.
        At least they don't boo their team for being ahead at the half.

amiright?

sigpic
        Rogue Colts Fan

Comment

At least they don't boo their team for being ahead at the half.

amiright?
          That was booing for taking a knee. I was at that game. And I didn't boo, btw.
          sigpic

Comment

That was booing for taking a knee. I was at that game. And I didn't boo, btw.
            There was what, 32 seconds left? Your team was leading (both times they were booed), getting the ball back after the half and you guys aren't aware that turnovers in that situation could end up costing you the game?

Howie Long wrote a great book once.

PS: I realize it was only a small portion of the crowd doing that....but still...c'mon man. Embarrassing.
            Last edited by ruksak; 11-17-2013, 05:15 PM.
            sigpic
            Rogue Colts Fan

Comment

Anyone watching the PIT-DET game? Heinz Field is half full! These "fans" invade other teams stadiums all the time, waving their stupid towels, yet when their team sucks and it's raining they can't be bothered to show up to their home stadium.
              Would you go watch a game when your team is wearing those ugly uniforms? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco 7 View Post
                Would you go watch a game when your team is wearing those ugly uniforms? LOL
                You may have a point there!
                sigpic

Comment

There was what, 32 seconds left? Your team was leading (both times they were booed), getting the ball back after the half and you guys aren't aware that turnovers in that situation could end up costing you the game?

Howie Long wrote a great book once.

PS: I realize it was only a small portion of the crowd doing that....but still...c'mon man. Embarrassing.
                  Yes, it was just a small portion of the crowd, but I took it as Bronco fans want to see scores and lots of them. It was just a "Let's pour it on" type of attitude. I didn't agree, as I said I didn't take part in the booing, but it was just fans getting caught up in the moment. But not showing up to support your team like the Steelers fans today? That's embarrassing.
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X