C-Kap is the most overrated QB in football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C-Kap is the most overrated QB in football

This guy is a bum. Can't play QB to save his life. Most overrated QB ... Even more than RG3.

Yes and the frazlin Refs are bums toooooooooooooo.................

Comment

i drafted him in my fantasy league too
      sigpic

Comment

He's the product of a horrible Packers defense.

I can't really think of anyone else this guy has torched.
        sigpic

Adopted Posters:
        Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
        Adopted By:
        Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
        Broncbeat

Comment

Nobody is rating him highly now. Last year, he wasn't overrated he was playing at a very high level.

He is playing worse, but his O-Line has gotten a lot worse which hurt the read option, as well as receiver injuries. They don't have a core like GB or NO where they can still have a great pass attack with the receiver injuries they've had.

Comment

Originally posted by PManningTKO View Post
            This guy is a bum. Can't play QB to save his life. Most overrated QB ... Even more than RG3.
            He obviously isn't a bum otherwise he wouldn't be in the position he is in right now. Though I agree he is overrated, there isn't much you can do with a crappy OL and a gimmick play scheme.

Also RGIII isn't overrated he is as good as his draft value. Problem is you and other people are still drinking the Peterson juice. Y'all assume since AP can come back from a ACL injury and put up 2K, that every player should now be able to do the same. RGIII's bread and butter is his arms and legs. All he has right now is the bread because not much you can do on a bum knee, and even with that each game he is showing improvement.

With that he is also like Kap in the sense that he has no offensive line. I watched the Eagles game yesterday, RGIII couldn't get any time. I'd imagine Taylor Lewan is now high on the Skins draft board because they need help protecting him badly.
            sigpic
            Adopted Broncos:
            EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Originally posted by PManningTKO View Post
              I'm a Chiefs fan and have nothing against the 49ers but I couldn't agree with this statement more. He is such a below average QB it is insane and yet the media hypes him like he's a top 5 it seems like. I honestly don't get it and bet he won't stay starting there for more than 2 years max.

Comment

Originally posted by BR0NC0S4lLIFE3 View Post
                I'm a Chiefs fan and have nothing against the 49ers but I couldn't agree with this statement more. He is such a below average QB it is insane and yet the media hypes him like he's a top 5 it seems like. I honestly don't get it and bet he won't stay starting there for more than 2 years max.

so what your saying is just like with alex smith the 49rs will discover that its the defense winning most games and they need another qb
                sigpic
                when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

He is no bum. When I watch them play he is constantly under durress. It doesn't seem as though the line holds up for more than two seconds. You have to at least give the QB 3 seconds to go through his progressions. No QB is going to be successful if someone is in his face in 2 seconds.
                  sigpic
                  Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

As I said last week he had the biggest 2nd half drop off in QBR and Passer Rating in the NFL. Once you take away his game plan with 2nd half adjustments he cant do anything
                    2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                      so what your saying is just like with alex smith the 49rs will discover that its the defense winning most games and they need another qb
                      Kinda? I feel like they would have been better off with Smith. I'm not big on running QBs in general. None of them seem to pan out. I'm happy with Smith and think he was a HUGE upgrade from what we have had in a while. I'm happy he's our QB but would not be upset if we drafted another one.

Comment

How in the world can anyone say San Francisco has a poor offensive line with a straight face? Joe Staley, Iupati and Anthony Davis are some of the best at their respective positions

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                          He obviously isn't a bum otherwise he wouldn't be in the position he is in right now. Though I agree he is overrated, there isn't much you can do with a crappy OL and a gimmick play scheme.

Also RGIII isn't overrated he is as good as his draft value. Problem is you and other people are still drinking the Peterson juice. Y'all assume since AP can come back from a ACL injury and put up 2K, that every player should now be able to do the same. RGIII's bread and butter is his arms and legs. All he has right now is the bread because not much you can do on a bum knee, and even with that each game he is showing improvement.

With that he is also like Kap in the sense that he has no offensive line. I watched the Eagles game yesterday, RGIII couldn't get any time. I'd imagine Taylor Lewan is now high on the Skins draft board because they need help protecting him badly.
                          Skins dont have a 1st thanks to the RG3 trade, Rams have that pick, they do have cap space to sign someone if they want too though.

Regards to Kap, i'll wait to see how he does when Crabtree returns.

Comment

Originally posted by Matymaddog View Post
                            How in the world can anyone say San Francisco has a poor offensive line with a straight face? Joe Staley, Iupati and Anthony Davis are some of the best at their respective positions
                            Im not saying they're bad, but I don't think they're healthy right now. The fact is their pass protection isn't very good right now.

They're receiving corp is depleted too. They can't seem to get any separation.
                            sigpic
                            Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

I think Kap is a work in progress -- I'd still take him over Alex Smith, personally. He's got the bigger arm and better mobility. He still needs to learn the NFL passing game, but he's only had a little over a season of starts and got the Niners to a Super Bowl. His potential and window for improvement are still really high.

With Smith, you know what you're getting, he's been around for a while and has reached his potential -- he won't suddenly become Aaron Rodgers or anything.

I'd take the gamble that Kap can improve his passing game. Besides, I'd like to see him with a true #1 receiver who can get separation like Crabtree again to see if it's him or his limited receivers. He's not a Peyton Manning or Tom Brady that can make weaker talent look better than they are, but if you give him weapons, he can be a tough QB to defend.

Comment

Working...
                              X