C-Kap is the most overrated QB in football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Broncos724 View Post
    I think both Kaepernick and RG3 are doomed to a Michael Vick-like existence in the NFL if they don't ever learn how to make reads and throw from the pocket. They will be inconsistent, occasionally putting forth a monster game but good, disciplined D's can shut them down easily.

You HAVE to be able to make quick, smart reads from the pocket and deliver an accurate ball. Of the young QBs, Luck, Wilson and Dalton display this the best. Cam Newton to my surprise is showing progression as well.
    How can you say Wilson is displaying the best when the Seahawks isn't asking him to do much...We all know about Dalton,he's way too inconsistent,so why even put Dalton on that list when he doesn't win the big games. ....And why would you be surprised about Cam,when he's always been good,the only difference between this year defense and last year's defense,the defense this year isn't giving up late touchdowns like they were last season...The secondary is still suspect...imo...

Never understood how people got on Cam knowing full well it was the defense that cost them the games...

As for Kap,the 49ers isn't running the read option like last season,so why would he get hurt.....The only time I see him running the ball is when everybody is covered and he's going out of bounds,unlike RG3,who always slowing down when he's running towards the sideline trying to get a unnecessary roughness call on the defense....
    I support Kaepernick 100%

Comment

Originally posted by assassin216 View Post
      How can someone be overrated when he doesn't have the receiver he's comfortable with and has an offensive coordinator that don't know what he's doing...That's like saying Jordy Nelson is a bad receiver,when he doesn't have a quarterback to throw him the ball outside of Aaron Rodgers...
      Comparing a wide out to a QB is a bad comparison. Hate to say an over used phrase but it's apples and oranges. Kaep likes the ability to handle losing. His numbers has dropped and his performance has dropped since the Seattle game.
      Sure he doesn't have Crabtree or Manningham but he does have Davis, he does have Boldin, he does have Frank Gore. A good QB can make an average WR make plays. Something he seemingly can't do.

Luck has less than Kaep, Brady had less than Kaep before Gronk came back....yet they kept winning.
      sigpic
      Adopted Broncos:
      EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Originally posted by assassin216 View Post
        How can someone be overrated when he doesn't have the receiver he's comfortable with and has an offensive coordinator that don't know what he's doing...That's like saying Jordy Nelson is a bad receiver,when he doesn't have a quarterback to throw him the ball outside of Aaron Rodgers...
        Most of the Packers WRs were unknowns until Rodgers came along. Manning always had a Harrison or Wayne to throw to but he also made a bunch of no-names into stat machines.

Kaepernick may/may not be overrated. I think next year will be the bookmark year.
        sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Luck and Wilson are the real deal. Cap has been figured out and RG3 is Michael Vick 2.0.

Comment

Working...
          X