Projectile vomiting

Dan dierdorf
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
        Herpes

Projectile vomiting

Dan dierdorf

Have to disagree-- nothing is worse than Dierdorf. I would rather have an accident in my pants in public than listen to him.
        sigpic

Comment

Id rather put fire ants in my eyes and spider eggs in my ears than listen to him again
          sigpic

Comment

I'd rather run through a rusty-razor-blade factory naked, and have it rain tobasco on me while eating pickled herring and listening to maroon 5.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
              I'd rather run through a rusty-razor-blade factory naked, and have it rain tobasco on me while eating pickled herring and listening to maroon 5.
              Celine dion
              sigpic

Comment

Id rather stare at miley cyrus stupid face for the rest of eternity
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
                  Id rather put fire ants in my eyes and spider eggs in my ears than listen to him again
                  I'd rather be these 2 Federation officers
                  The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
                    Celine dion
                    I'd rather do Dion while listening to Dion, while watching the ending to Titanic for 48 hours.
                    sigpic

Comment

Am I the only one who feels the more you listen to Chris the more you question his football knowledge.

Not only that but he talks about things that happened in previous series that you no longer care about and repeats himself often.

Send out Bob Costas at least his voice doesnt start sounding like nails on a chalkboard. Collinsworth can go to Russia and not just to cover the olympics

Gruden is annoying and says things noone cares about but at least he isnt a complete idiot

Ild say listening to Frank Caliendo doing Madden and Gruden impressions all game long
                      Last edited by Joshecalpoly; 11-18-2013, 12:43 AM.
                      2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

I like Chris. Was a fan of his when he played in Cinnci and I think he's one of the better color men in the biz. I read a bit in the gameday thread and I got the impression that many Broncos fans were offended because CC wasn't kissing Denver's butt for 3 1/2 hours straight.

Dude is football smart and points out minutia that the average fan would miss. When you compare him to the NFLN crew, Aikmen and many others, CC comes out on top.

I think many of you just don't like his voice......and the pile-on ensues.
                        Last edited by ruksak; 11-18-2013, 04:53 AM.
                        sigpic
                        Rogue Colts Fan

Comment

Green Apple Splatters
                          The Crabs
                          Foot Odor
                          Philip Rivers
                          "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

Having Ben Roethlisberger under center.
                            Kenny McKinley: Eleven Forever.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
                              Gruden is annoying and says things noone cares about but at least he isnt a complete idiot
                              The problem with Gruden is that he loves everyone.
                              Kenny McKinley: Eleven Forever.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vhailor View Post
                                The problem with Gruden is that he loves everyone.
                                'I love this guy, when I was in Tampa we scouted him to bring him to our team" how many players can you say about. Even when hes critical hes praising players.

Chris is how the announcer jinx got started because all he does is repeat the same phrases over and over and eventually hes proven wrong. Though we survived his how amazing is this Broncos pass protection statements.
                                2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Working...
                                X