They are who we thought they were.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
    While I agree your offense isn't getting any better.The QB is,if not a problem, at the very least a non-factor! That in itself is a problem.
    It seems to be the opposite as of late. Alex Smith has been playing fairly well, while the Chiefs defense has looked worse since the 9-0 start.

It seems the Chiefs are not who we thought they were at all, meaning they were not this perfect team aside from Alex Smith held back by him and the passing game. Their defense is not a great defense, they can not play top offenses well. Sure playing the Broncos hurts, but their worst game was to the Chargers giving up 41.

They clearly are not the defense we thought they were, and they are not some ultimate test of whether or not a team can win without a top QB. Their defense is not top notch, and they really don't milk the clock very well either. Their running game isn't the consistently move down field for 3.34 yards and up type of run game.

Comment

Originally posted by fallforward3y+ View Post
      It seems to be the opposite as of late. Alex Smith has been playing fairly well, while the Chiefs defense has looked worse since the 9-0 start.

It seems the Chiefs are not who we thought they were at all, meaning they were not this perfect team aside from Alex Smith held back by him and the passing game. Their defense is not a great defense, they can not play top offenses well. Sure playing the Broncos hurts, but their worst game was to the Chargers giving up 41.

They clearly are not the defense we thought they were, and they are not some ultimate test of whether or not a team can win without a top QB. Their defense is not top notch, and they really don't milk the clock very well either. Their running game isn't the consistently move down field for 3.34 yards and up type of run game.
      I already corrected Myself...The Problem is they have no WRs way to many drops... I saw that in our second game with them. The niners on the other hand have no good QB
      Originally posted by baphamet
      are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Working...
      X