Clear All

• Some funny threads from the Pats forums

" Welker making those crazy catches for Peyton..."
    http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-...es-peyton.html

"Broncos week is here...:
    http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-...week-here.html

"Welker could miss homecoming with concussion"
    http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-...oncussion.html

They're cooking up the excuses already, and saying the refs were the reason we won last week.
    :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
    sigpic

Thanks for the links. :thumb: I'm not sure a lot of their posts are grounded in reality. And they think some of our posters are crazy.
    :logo:Super Bowl Bound! AGAIN!! :smash:

Comment

Tom Brady - Aaron Dobson - Rob Gronkowski - Danny Amendola - Shane Vereen - Julian Edelman - Kenbrell Thompkins - Stevan Ridley and that backfield.. destroyed the best defense in the NFL in the second half and only ran out of time, and actually should have won that game if the refs got it right. Denver has no answer for all of those diverse and versatile weapons. Those are mismatch nightmares waiting to happen and I dare you to explain to me how they are not because I guarantee you I have an answer for everything you are going to say. Defensively it will be a good one, but I think that Chandler Jones (2nd rated DE in NFL now, 9 sacks) and Rob Ninkovich who always gives you guys fits will find a way to get a few sacks. And now they have Andre Carter savvy vet and great pass rushing DT Chris Jones with 5 sacks to help get Chandler and Ninkovich get to Manning. I feel in think that Denver will lose this game. Bill Belichick is the master game planner and motivator, I think losing like that last week was enough and like they say "NOT IN OUR HOUSE!".

Comment

Originally posted by Field View Post
        Tom Brady - Aaron Dobson - Rob Gronkowski - Danny Amendola - Shane Vereen - Julian Edelman - Kenbrell Thompkins - Stevan Ridley and that backfield.. destroyed the best defense in the NFL in the second half and only ran out of time, and actually should have won that game if the refs got it right. Denver has no answer for all of those diverse and versatile weapons. Those are mismatch nightmares waiting to happen and I dare you to explain to me how they are not because I guarantee you I have an answer for everything you are going to say. Defensively it will be a good one, but I think that Chandler Jones (2nd rated DE in NFL now, 9 sacks) and Rob Ninkovich who always gives you guys fits will find a way to get a few sacks. And now they have Andre Carter savvy vet and great pass rushing DT Chris Jones with 5 sacks to help get Chandler and Ninkovich get to Manning. I feel in think that Denver will lose this game. Bill Belichick is the master game planner and motivator, I think losing like that last week was enough and like they say "NOT IN OUR HOUSE!".
        Again,the space bar is your friend
        Originally posted by baphamet
        are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
          Again,the space bar is your friend
          If that's your way of talking smack back then you suck, and this isn't typing class 1 on 1, but rather football 1 on 1.

Comment

It's just hard to read without paragraphs, that's all.
            Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Tom Brady - Aaron Dobson - Rob Gronkowski - Danny Amendola - Shane Vereen - Julian Edelman - Kenbrell Thompkins - Stevan Ridley and that backfield.. destroyed the best defense in the NFL in the second half and only ran out of time, and actually should have won that game if the refs got it right.
              Yeah, well you lost that game and that is a fact. Also, outside of Gronk, none of the players would start on this team FYI. You are just namedropping for the sake of namedropping. Honestly Demaryius, Welker, and Decker are all better than your top WR. RB I would say is a draw, Ridley and Vereen are nice players but Knowshon is just as good at running as Ridley and has been a very good receiving threat as well.

I might be a homer for this but our defense has been playing below its potential. We have play makers at every level of the defense and have a very fast and athletic team. We essentially have the same players as a year ago minus Doom and add DRC, and we were top 5 last season. I think we are already playing at a much higher level since Von's return and the defense is trending upward.

Look, I respect the hell out of the Pats and their consistency over the years. I think Tom is a great qb and Bill is a great coach. I think it is reminiscent of Walsh having Montana all of those years in SF. Like Montana, Tom has historically been surrounded by very good players on both sides of the ball which imo have helped his career out tremendously. I just don't see those players on your team this season to be honest. Broncos 34-Pats 24
              Backing Moreno, Ayers, and Smith for 09.
              Supporting this staff!
              Yes, I know my name is outdated, too lazy to care though hah = )

Comment

First off Carolinas D is not the best in the nfl I would have to give that title to Seattle.

Second off if you think 20 pts against a team is dominating then your more delusional then I thought.

Your talking about us not having a answer for your players but yet how do you guys have a answer for DT, Welker, Decker, JT, Moreno and Ball? Especially with your beat up secondary....

Funny Pat fans.
                sigpic

Comment

If that's your way of talking smack back then you suck, and this isn't typing class 1 on 1, but rather football 1 on 1.
                  If this was football you would lose...it is typing about football and well you lost.. use the space bar and I might actually read what you wrote.
                  Originally posted by baphamet
                  are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Peyton manning, knowshon moreno, demaryius Thomas, Eric Decker, Julius Thomas, montee ball, Joel dreessen, Andre Caldwell, virgil green, trindon holiday

I can name names too

Comment

sigpic

Comment

When you type a massive wall of crap like that most people pull a tl;dr and scroll past it...Paragraphs are your friend....
                        sigpic

Comment

Let me give you an example....Which is easier to read. This
                          or this.
                          Tom Brady - Aaron Dobson - Rob Gronkowski - Danny Amendola - Shane Vereen - Julian Edelman - Kenbrell Thompkins - Stevan Ridley and that backfield.. destroyed the best defense in the NFL in the second half and only ran out of time, and actually should have won that game if the refs got it right.

Denver has no answer for all of those diverse and versatile weapons. Those are mismatch nightmares waiting to happen and I dare you to explain to me how they are not because I guarantee you I have an answer for everything you are going to say.

Defensively it will be a good one, but I think that Chandler Jones (2nd rated DE in NFL now, 9 sacks) and Rob Ninkovich who always gives you guys fits will find a way to get a few sacks. And now they have Andre Carter savvy vet and great pass rushing DT Chris Jones with 5 sacks to help get Chandler and Ninkovich get to Manning. I feel in think that Denver will lose this game.

Bill Belichick is the master game planner and motivator, I think losing like that last week was enough and like they say "NOT IN OUR HOUSE!".
                          sigpic

Comment

The only thing more hilarious than you trotting out the names that make up your cute little offense would be if a Jaguars fan came in here and did the same.
                            sigpicthanks Freyaka

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos724 View Post
                              The only thing more hilarious than you trotting out the names that make up your cute little offense would be if a Jaguars fan came in here and did the same.
                              Jaguars are looking hilariously good today...thought it could be that the texans are just that bad. Not really sure.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X