Danny Amendola & Julian Edelman at full strength to murder the middle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danny Amendola & Julian Edelman at full strength to murder the middle

Danny Amendola is definitely quicker, faster, and more athletic then Wes Welker but the only issue has been his health. Well, now that he is healthy and at FULL STRENGTH you see the difference. He gets open at will, runs the same crisp routes, has even better hands and converts third downs. Now.. he just happened to play the best defense in the NFL last week, but him and Julian still moved the chains and had a very good game. Julian Edleman, before everyone came back healthy was on pace to eclipse Wes Welker's production last year and was the offense's MVP.. Danny Amendola before the season started and before his groin injury was predicted to do the same thing... Now you add both together healthy now and they form a slot system that I believe if they got open inside and underneath against Carolina as much as they did then they can do it against ANYBODY and routinely. New England like Trent Dilfer and Steve Young eluded to, only ran out of time, because they were slicing and dicing the middle of the field effortlessly. I don't see how Denver is going to account for both Amendola and Edleman over the middle.. while worrying about Vereen underneath down the seam and across the middle as well. That also leaves Rob GRONK running down the seam, and rising stars Aaron Dobson and Kenbrell Thompkins single covered on the outside. Thompkins had two big gains for 60 yards over the deep middle and nearly scored after spinning off a defender, Stephen A is right, that boy is bad.. but anyway, I see New England attack that middle and causing a few nose bleeds for some linebackers.

Your book of fiction needs chapter markers.

Nothing to complicated like numbers.

Nobody wants to confuse you with anything that complicated just use the space bar.:thumb:
    Originally posted by baphamet
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
      Your book of fiction needs chapter markers.

Nothing to complicated like numbers.

Nobody wants to confuse you with anything that complicated just use the space bar.:thumb:
      Numbers mean nothing when you suddenly have a healthy arsenal. Its like having a new offense.

Comment

Originally posted by Field View Post
        Danny Amendola is definitely quicker, faster, and more athletic then Wes Welker but the only issue has been his health. Well, now that he is healthy and at FULL STRENGTH you see the difference. He gets open at will, runs the same crisp routes, has even better hands and converts third downs. Now.. he just happened to play the best defense in the NFL last week, but him and Julian still moved the chains and had a very good game. Julian Edleman, before everyone came back healthy was on pace to eclipse Wes Welker's production last year and was the offense's MVP.. Danny Amendola before the season started and before his groin injury was predicted to do the same thing... Now you add both together healthy now and they form a slot system that I believe if they got open inside and underneath against Carolina as much as they did then they can do it against ANYBODY and routinely. New England like Trent Dilfer and Steve Young eluded to, only ran out of time, because they were slicing and dicing the middle of the field effortlessly. I don't see how Denver is going to account for both Amendola and Edleman over the middle.. while worrying about Vereen underneath down the seam and across the middle as well. That also leaves Rob GRONK running down the seam, and rising stars Aaron Dobson and Kenbrell Thompkins single covered on the outside. Thompkins had two big gains for 60 yards over the deep middle and nearly scored after spinning off a defender, Stephen A is right, that boy is bad.. but anyway, I see New England attack that middle and causing a few nose bleeds for some linebackers.
        And I see DT, Decker, Welker, Moreno and whichever TE gets the start getting open at will against your depleted D. Amendola is not better than Welker, it isn't even close. And you say Edelman and Amendola got open all day vs the Panthers they had a combined 9 receptions for a whopping 77 yards and 0 TD's. What was the outcome of that Panther game though?

Comment

You mean this Danny Amendola?

So we can expect him to tear us up for the first half of the first quarter before he tears/breaks *insert bone or connective tissue here*?

And also the only thing Julian Edelman will be attacking in the near future is another female.
          sigpicthanks Freyaka

Comment

All i see is a bunch of nobodies to go with vereen and Gronk

Comment

Seattle has the best D in football for starters.

Edelman had 3 catches for 27 yards.

Amendola had 6 for 45 yards.

9 catches for 72 yards, thats what Wes had last week vs KC, smh.

Comment

Well you need someone to murder something now Hernandez is gone... wait too soon?
                All in for Siemian!

Comment

..."Julian Edelman". Aha aha. Okay.
                  "Brady... drops back... sees receiver wide open... and throws it away"

Comment

Working...
                  X