Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If we won yesterday

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
    Fred Smoot made a great point today. He said that while people love to compare Manning to Brady head to head, what gets lost is that they aren't actually playing against each other at all. Belichick is one of the best defensive coaches the league has ever seen, something the Brady has always had in his corner.
    Manning's pal Marshall Faulk reasoned the exact same thing in NFLN. Now I'm wondering who came up first with this terrible idea. Bottom line is Brady's stat line was better than Manning's. Execution and poise. That's what we need from QB play in crunch time. This just sounds like an excuse.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by BroncoDF View Post
      Manning's pal Marshall Faulk reasoned the exact same thing in NFLN. Now I'm wondering who came up first with this terrible idea. Bottom line is Brady's stat line was better than Manning's. Execution and poise. That's what we need from QB play in crunch time. This just sounds like an excuse.
      It's not an idea though. It's a fact. No one is using it as an excuse for Manning's struggles in big moments. They're just saying that Brady and Manning are playing against the opposing defense. Not each other. You have to admit that this does get overlooked when people compare the two.

      Manning's pal Marshal Faulk also picked the Patriots to win last night.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by PManningTKO View Post
        The haters would say "Oh well big deal ... Wait until the postseason! Peyton will fold." We can't win. If we win, it's because were only a good regular season team. If we lose ... Well, we just stink. Mainly Peyton.

        Gotta love it.
        If you won yesterday, you wouldn't have this thread full of butt hurt.

        Gotta love it!

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
          If you won yesterday, you wouldn't have this thread full of butt hurt.

          Gotta love it!
          "Hey guys! I'mma go onto the Broncos MB and say BUTT 29835732987523 times! Aren't I a genius!"




          Does your fanbase have anything better they can send our way? Because your smack is pretty awful. I sincerely hope you're in middleschool.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by PManningTKO View Post
            The haters would say "Oh well big deal ... Wait until the postseason! Peyton will fold." We can't win. If we win, it's because were only a good regular season team. If we lose ... Well, we just stink. Mainly Peyton.

            Gotta love it.
            people don't say that because they hate manning.
            Its just a fact, he's the king of 1 and done appearances so its expected.
            Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
              people don't say that because they hate manning.
              Its just a fact, he's the king of 1 and done appearances so its expected.
              And Rivers is the King of temper tantrums and stupid faces. So what. Can't win a Super Bowl if you don't even get to the playoffs. That is the ultimate goal right? Or have the standards dropped so low for Charger fans that simply getting a win in the playoffs is enough?

              Tell you what, I'll take the possibility of going one and done, or winning a Super Bowl with Manning, and you can have 3rd place and a seat on the couch with Rivers. Kthnksbye
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
                And Rivers is the King of temper tantrums and stupid faces. So what. Can't win a Super Bowl if you don't even get to the playoffs. That is the ultimate goal right? Or have the standards dropped so low for Charger fans that simply getting a win in the playoffs is enough?

                Tell you what, I'll take the possibility of going one and done, or winning a Super Bowl with Manning, and you can have 3rd place and a seat on the couch with Rivers. Kthnksbye
                wait how old are you again?
                "Kthnksbye"....Wow, last time I saw grammer smack like that was in 3rd grade

                Yes Rivers is know from time to time making odd faces and getting worked up but at least he doesn't have six various birth marks on his face and a big giant one on his forehead that seem to appear out of know where while playing football. Dude's peanut shaped face and head is the ugliest of all active NFL QB's and his skin is thinner than my great grandmothers 102 year old sagging behind. No wonder his sack shrivels so quickly in cold weather and his jewels retract.

                Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
                  wait how old are you again?
                  "Kthnksbye"....Wow, last time I saw grammer smack like that was in 3rd grade

                  Yes Rivers is know from time to time making odd faces and getting worked up but at least he doesn't have six various birth marks on his face and a big giant one on his forehead that seem to appear out of know where while playing football. Dude's peanut shaped face and head is the ugliest of all active NFL QB's and his skin is thinner than my great grandmothers 102 year old sagging behind. No wonder his sack shrivels so quickly in cold weather and his jewels retract.

                  No Ring king of rating qb's by there looks! Not really suprised you believe in hobbits and magic and your a closet Patriot fan funny wasnt to long ago that team knocked your team out of the playoffs year after year. I guess if you cant beat em join em right Nerd Ring?
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
                    If you won yesterday, you wouldn't have this thread full of butt hurt.

                    Gotta love it!
                    and if we had won we woulda never seen you .....you were not man enough to rep your team before the game
                    sigpic
                    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
                      wait how old are you again?
                      "Kthnksbye"....Wow, last time I saw grammer smack like that was in 3rd grade

                      Yes Rivers is know from time to time making odd faces and getting worked up but at least he doesn't have six various birth marks on his face and a big giant one on his forehead that seem to appear out of know where while playing football. Dude's peanut shaped face and head is the ugliest of all active NFL QB's and his skin is thinner than my great grandmothers 102 year old sagging behind. No wonder his sack shrivels so quickly in cold weather and his jewels retract.




                      whats disturbing about this post...besides your stupidity

                      is that your basicaly admitting you have a habit of looking at your grannies bare bum...

                      your sick....seek help
                      Last edited by arapaho; 11-26-2013, 07:51 AM.
                      sigpic
                      when do native Americans become human and not mascots

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by 18to88 View Post
                        If Peyton was out there throwing bombs that had no chance .. Like Brady did a few times late in the game .. Then everyone on here would be bagging Manning for being selfish by not running it.

                        Seriously it's a lose lose for Peyton on this board.
                        It isn't lose lose many on here just do not allow for Peyton to have a million excuses. He played badly for a majority of that game. He had some great throws and had a great drive at the end of the game but he also made some of the worst decisions I have seen from him since he has been in Denver.

                        Originally posted by Hanzo the Razor View Post
                        Agreed. You'd think everyone on the team were HOFers and it's all Manning bringing this team down.

                        True or false -- Peyton Manning gives this team the best chances at hoisting a Lombardi since John Elway retired?

                        If you agree, stop throwing him under the bus -- without him, we'd probably sit here watching Kansas City running away with the division.
                        Again no one is "throwing him under the bus" they are simply pointing out where Peyton had flaws. His int was a bad throw. He had a terrible int that got negated by a holding penalty but it was a terrible decision and throw as well. He made some spectacular plays as well but I will not give the QB we are paying $20 Million excuses when he royal messes up.

                        Originally posted by Joshua2585 View Post
                        Hmm... people keep talking about him not being able to throw during the game, or being 'off.'

                        Did you not see some of the incredible tight windows he was fitting things into? The TD pass to Tamme was INSANE! The sideline throw to DT was equally crazy. Fit it into a super tight window, inches away from the defenders outstretched arms.

                        We had several key drops and key fumbles. Then the disaster at the end. Personally, I think we tried to "manage" the game too much with the 24 pt lead. We should have kept pouring on the points. I don't know though. I'm no coach.

                        All I know is that Manning fit some passes into some spaces that made my jaw drop.
                        You are right he did fit some passes in but he also through some in the dirt and some far over head and again he made some bad decisions as well. Were there drops? Most definitely, the passing game as a whole (Recievers and QB) played badly this game.

                        Originally posted by PManningTKO View Post
                        The haters would say "Oh well big deal ... Wait until the postseason! Peyton will fold." We can't win. If we win, it's because were only a good regular season team. If we lose ... Well, we just stink. Mainly Peyton.

                        Gotta love it.
                        I don't know what "haters" you are talking about here because I think 95% of Broncos fans love having Peyton here.

                        Like Jerry Springer I have a final thought. If you are a fan of the Broncos now because Peyton is here that is great, welcome to one of the greatest franchises in the NFL. However, when you say things like Broncos fans are "haters of Peyton" and "giving Peyton all the blame" when this is definitely not true (I have seen thread with people complaining about the defense, playcalling and any other non Peyton related threads) and defend him like he can do literally no wrong you begin to alienate yourself. I like having you all around like I said but please do not call out an entire fanbase because you can't handle your boy getting a little bit of fair and just criticism.

                        *End Rant*
                        Last edited by 86Elwayfan; 11-26-2013, 09:16 AM.
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          We didn't win, but we still control our own destiny for the #1 seed. Get over it.
                          Last edited by Houshmazode; 11-26-2013, 10:33 AM.
                          :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
                            We didn't win, but we still control out own destiny for the #1 seed. Get over it.
                            Done and done.....hey what a second don't you tell me what to do
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
                              "Hey guys! I'mma go onto the Broncos MB and say BUTT 29835732987523 times! Aren't I a genius!"




                              Does your fanbase have anything better they can send our way? Because your smack is pretty awful. I sincerely hope you're in middleschool.
                              You hope I'M in middle school? Cool story, Angelina Brolie! Coming from someone who says ''kthanxbye!'' That's pretty comical. I hope you're a middle school female.

                              P.S. You're still BUTT HURT. 29835732987523 and 1 times!

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
                                You hope I'M in middle school? Cool story, Angelina Brolie! Coming from someone who says ''kthanxbye!'' That's pretty comical. I hope you're a middle school female.

                                P.S. You're still BUTT HURT. 29835732987523 and 1 times!

                                says the coward to afraid to rep his team ...BEFORE THE GAME
                                sigpic
                                when do native Americans become human and not mascots

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X