Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
    says the coward to afraid to rep his team ...BEFORE THE GAME
    Go read my post in the Brady vs Manning thread, Brose Canseco.

Comment

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
      wait how old are you again?
      "Kthnksbye"....Wow, last time I saw grammer smack like that was in 3rd grade
      It's an internet meme. If you weren't a hopeless old dork, you would know this.

Yes Rivers is know from time to time making odd faces and getting worked up but at least he doesn't have six various birth marks on his face and a big giant one on his forehead that seem to appear out of know where while playing football. Dude's peanut shaped face and head is the ugliest of all active NFL QB's and his skin is thinner than my great grandmothers 102 year old sagging behind. No wonder his sack shrivels so quickly in cold weather and his jewels retract.

You wanna run grammar smack and call me a third grader right before you post this? HA HA!

Your third grade teacher would have a red-pen field-day with that gem.
      Last edited by kishzilla; 11-26-2013, 05:48 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
        I hope you're a middle school female.
        I bet you do...

P.S. You're still BUTT HURT. 29835732987523 and 1 times!
        Nope, already over it, on to KC. We'll see you in the Playoffs suckerfish. You and I both know it's not going to end well for you. You schmucks have done nothing but lose big games the last decade afteral. You should be used to it by now.
        sigpic

Comment

Brose Conseco?

Jesus
          sigpic

Comment

says the coward to afraid to rep his team ...BEFORE THE GAME

Your first post here on the boards was the day after the game.

Too scared to rep his team before kick-off. A base defiler, not worthy of a noble name.

Comment

You hope I'M in middle school? Cool story, Angelina Brolie! Coming from someone who says ''kthanxbye!'' That's pretty comical. I hope you're a middle school female.

P.S. You're still BUTT HURT. 29835732987523 and 1 times!
              THis thread

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...ace-For-Trolls

was created especially for you and your kind, please use it.
              I really like Cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
                I bet you do...

Nope, already over it, on to KC. We'll see you in the Playoffs suckerfish. You and I both know it's not going to end well for you. You schmucks have done nothing but lose big games the last decade afteral. You should be used to it by now.
                You thought the same thing before this game, schmuck. I can't wait to watch you choke on your own words yet again.

Comment

You thought the same thing before this game, schmuck. I can't wait to watch you choke on your own words yet again.

too bad nobody here knew what you thought before the game...cause you didn't have the manhood to tell us pre game
                  sigpic
                  when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

too bad nobody here knew what you thought before the game...cause you didn't have the manhood to tell us pre game
                    I'm going to laugh when the Chiefs stomp you tomorrow. EL OH EL!

Comment

I'm going to laugh when the Chiefs stomp you tomorrow. EL OH EL!
                      we all know your troll....to scared to come before the game ....i certainly wouldnt expect you here tomorro when the chiefs dont stomp us

it is the cowardly thing to do after all
                      sigpic

Comment

we all know your troll....to scared to come before the game ....i certainly wouldnt expect you here tomorro when the chiefs dont stomp us

it is the cowardly thing to do after all
                        whats funny is i recall you constantly whining about me calling out fairweather smack talkers, even calling me "the fairweather police"

yet here you are in all of your hypocritical donko glory doing the same exact thing.

oh i get it, its only okay if you are a broncos fan, yeah?
                        sigpic

Comment

EL OH EL!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                            whats funny is i recall you constantly whining about me calling out fairweather smack talkers, even calling me "the fairweather police"

yet here you are in all of your hypocritical donko glory doing the same exact thing.

Difference is you do/did it to everybody. You throw around "fairweather" like it was candy in a parade.

You know, the "boy who cried wolf" syndrome. That's you. Except you're a grown ass man doing it lol
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post

uhhm im a bronco fan...on a bronco board...calling out a fan from another team for smack after a game in which he was nowhere around before it

you called out any bronco fan....and only bronco fans....even for registering ....weird though...you never once called out bolt fans
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X