Check out this gem from the Pats board on Manning's *potential* 51st TD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out this gem from the Pats board on Manning's *potential* 51st TD

Apparently because a slightly higher percentage of Brady's 50 TD passes travelled farther through the air in 2007, Manning's record (should he break it) will be "flawed".

I'd laugh if it wasn't so sad.

NOT WORTH READING the PATS board... as it is VERY FLAWED!!!!

Comment

Talk about grasping at straws. Some the patsy fans are just sad.
      :logo:Super Bowl Bound! AGAIN!! :smash:

Comment

I was thinking of moving to Boston until I started to read the things that Patriot fans think and say. My goodness.

Comment

Originally posted by Brohemoth View Post
          I was thinking of moving to Boston until I started to read the things that Patriot fans think and say. My goodness.
          Hey, I live in Boston and would totally welcome another Broncos fan. Carrying the mantle up here is difficult but always fun. I make sure I walk around with my Broncos gear all the time and always get a rise out of Pat fans.
          Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Seriously, who cares about the Patriots or their message board? I only care when they play Denver, which means it wouldn't be time to worry about it until the playoffs.

Forget the Pats, they don't matter to the Broncos right now.

Comment

Most likely their butts still hurt because that is the year they blew the chance at 19-0 & a perfect season.

So they will be forever remembered as being on the wrong end of perhaps the biggest upset in the history of not just football but in all professional sports.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hanzo the Razor View Post
                Seriously, who cares about the Patriots or their message board? I only care when they play Denver, which means it wouldn't be time to worry about it until the playoffs.

Forget the Pats, they don't matter to the Broncos right now.
                "IF" they play Denver!

Comment

The funny thing here is; The Patriots fans in that thread didn't seem to understand the idea they were promoting. In a rush to attack Manning's attempt at breaking Brady's record....well they're effectively saying that the 2013 Broncos are a better team than the 2008 Pats.

Amiright?
                  sigpic
                  Rogue Colts Fan

Comment

This offense is better than the 2007 Patriots offense, but the defense on that team was better than this one. We will see if Denver can avoid the same fate in their last game though.

Comment

Let us not forget the NWS detected headwinds Brady experienced on all his TD passes. Then there was the more favorable astrological alignment of the stars enjoyed by Peyton Manning on all his TD passes. There was ballast added to Brady's footballs while Manning had helium in his. It has also been learned that the fields Brady played on were actually longer than Manning's. Film study confirms that Brady's TD passes were accomplished with one hand tied behind his back. Brady had lead shoes and wrist weights, and was blindfolded ... etc., etc., etc.
                      "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Well when the broncos win the super bowl after manning throws for 51+ td passes I guess the the second place guy will have been flawed.
                        Vikings GM- Everybody is open

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                          Let us not forget the NWS detected headwinds Brady experienced on all his TD passes. Then there was the more favorable astrological alignment of the stars enjoyed by Peyton Manning on all his TD passes. There was ballast added to Brady's footballs while Manning had helium in his. It has also been learned that the fields Brady played on were actually longer than Manning's. Film study confirms that Brady's TD passes were accomplished with one hand tied behind his back. Brady had lead shoes and wrist weights, and was blindfolded ... etc., etc., etc.
                          And no wide receivers. There weren't actually guys catching the touchdown passes from Brady, but he still threw 50 of them.

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                            sigpic

Comment

Having read the thread, this was all I got from it.

Click here.

Comment

Working...
                              X