Seattle Scares Us!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dandaman23 View Post
    Honestly a good majority started this year. People at my work all of a sudden just started wearing Seahawks gear. I always ask them "oh I didn't know you watched football?" Their reactions are priceless.
    I live in the area too, can you get me a job there? lol haha got to stick together for 2 weeks man
    Manning to Thomas ev'ry day, all day.

Comment

• Originally posted by dandaman23 View Post
      Honestly a good majority started this year. People at my work all of a sudden just started wearing Seahawks gear. I always ask them "oh I didn't know you watched football?" Their reactions are priceless.
      Yea we give Pats and Chargers fans crap for being bandwagon but holy cow the seahawks fanbase is nothing but the bandwagon.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
        Yea we give Pats and Chargers fans crap for being bandwagon but holy cow the seahawks fanbase is nothing but the bandwagon.
        Going to have to disagree.

I grew up In California and had 3 friends who moved down from Tacoma. They were huge Hawks fans in Raider Country...these were the Dave Krieg,Brian Bosworth,Steve Largent Hawks Kurt Warner(original Kurt Warner RB ).Spent a week in Tacoma when one of them moved home..middle of football season..the entire town was green and blue. and it was across the Bay from Seattle. Reminded me of Denver.
        Originally posted by baphamet
        are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

• Ahh the "my team is out of it so I am gonna run mmy mouth troll" is the best. Enjoy watching the Orange and Blue in 2 weeks.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Chargerfreak1
            Oh oh. D. Thomas is talking trash on Richard Sherman. You know what comes next ....................

LOB
            Link?

DT doesnt talk trash.

There may be a few things over the course of the game but nothing too crazy.

Comment

• Originally posted by 86Elwayfan View Post
              Ahh the "my team is out of it so I am gonna run mmy mouth troll" is the best. Enjoy watching the Orange and Blue in 2 weeks.
              Orange and Blue ? Do you guys wear your home colors and Seattle the whites ?

Comment

• Why the heck is a Dolts troll posting here? Your season ended TWO WEEKS AGO SON!!!!

As for the thread topic, I agree that the Seachickens shouldn't be underestimated. The one playoff game I did watch with them vs NO, the Seachickens were not impressing me. Their offense could not get past NO's defense, and Drew Brees began picking them apart towards the end of the game. Plus some of those points VS NO were off of a turnover or two. And then there was the Niner's game with Kapernick and Co, in which the Seachickens damn near lost, AT HOME!!!! Not to mention that defense giving up 17 points, again AT HOME!!!

Look at Denver and their two playoff games VS the Chargers and the Patriots: dominant on both sides of the ball for a majority of both games and only having to punt a combined two times. Heck, if someone told me that the Broncos were going to hold the Patriots to a field goal leading into the half of the AFCCG, I'd laughed in their face and said "You gotta be joking!!!!" Too many people are quick to underestimate Denver's defense, and they performed stellar vs the Chargers AND the Patriots. If the defense continues to play hot and even forces a turnover or two or three off the Seattle offense, and Peyton and the offense control the ball and score points on a majority of the drives, I don't see how the Seachickens will keep up. The Seachickens have NOT faced a team with so many weapons like Denver, and already their fans are acting like their defense will just blitz Peyton and rattle him all night long.

Bottom line yes, do NOT underestimate the Seachickens, but they're not a scary team. If they struggled against Kapernick and Co AT HOME and needed THREE TURNOVERS to win, then how are they going to fare against Peyton and Co who have NOT been turning the ball over as much ON THE ROAD? Let's not also forget that on the road, the Seachickens are a mediocre team, the Colts were able to beat them, barely beat the Panthers AND Texans, got beat by the Niners in SF, and got beat by the Cards at their house in Washington. And Russell Wilson only getting 200 yards in each playoff game is not impressing me either, heck Peyton gets 200 yards right before halftime!
                "It's not wanting to win that makes you a winner, it's refusing to fail."

Comment

• Originally posted by Chargerfreak1 View Post
                  Orange and Blue ? Do you guys wear your home colors and Seattle the whites ?
                  Denver wilk be wearing there orange jerseys.
                  And if this was a smalk talk battle Seattle would win but its not its a team game lets see whos got the better player at each position:
                  Qb- MVP PFMANNING!
                  RB- BEAST MODE (moreno a better receiver)
                  WR'S - not even close Dt, deck, Welker and Caldwell
                  TE- Orange Julius
                  OL- Denver best pass protecting line in football 20 sacks allowed Seattles line gave up 44.
                  DE - ill give a slight edge to Bennett and Avril
                  DT - Pot Roast!
                  Mlb- Wagner
                  Slb - kj Wright
                  Wlb -Trevethan
                  Cb - sherman is best cb playing but Champ and Drc are the better tandem
                  S- thomas and kam much better than duke and adams
                  Special Teams- Broncos have the better kicker, punter, and returners, Seattle better coverage teams.
                  Denver better overall team period!
                  Seattle very impressive secondary (but so was KC's until Peyton shredded it!)
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                    Denver wilk be wearing there orange jerseys.
                    And if this was a smalk talk battle Seattle would win but its not its a team game lets see whos got the better player at each position:
                    Qb- MVP PFMANNING!
                    RB- BEAST MODE (moreno a better receiver)
                    WR'S - not even close Dt, deck, Welker and Caldwell
                    TE- Orange Julius
                    OL- Denver best pass protecting line in football 20 sacks allowed Seattles line gave up 44.
                    DE - ill give a slight edge to Bennett and Avril
                    DT - Pot Roast!
                    Mlb- Wagner
                    Slb - kj Wright
                    Wlb -Trevethan
                    Cb - sherman is best cb playing but Champ and Drc are the better tandem
                    S- thomas and kam much better than duke and adams
                    Special Teams- Broncos have the better kicker, punter, and returners, Seattle better coverage teams.
                    Denver better overall team period!
                    Seattle very impressive secondary (but so was KC's until Peyton shredded it!)
                    I agree with that though I think Trev is slightly more versatile and a better cover LB Irvin is very good at getting into the backfield, though this year Trev has come under the radar and Irvin has seen a lot of teams respecting him a bit more which has allowed Trev to blossom a lot better then Irvin has.

Part of the O-lines issues is their WR's dont get open quickly and it forces Wilson to sit in the pocket waiting for a shot (though he doesnt take many risks). Still this team will have Harvin back but they wont be anywhere near as good of a corps as ours.

Though whether conditions could favor the ground game but I think if for even a moment we can force them to spread out and force kam out of the box we can run well on them and I think kam is not as good of a cover S as thomas so if hes forced to cover Wes or Julius Manning will likely pick on him when he can

Wright is just as likely to drop outside as Kam so it could be him or both that we will deal with though they dont have the diverse talent to provide more then a single double team
                    Last edited by Joshecalpoly; 01-21-2014, 01:34 PM.
                    2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

• Put yourself in the shoes of a Seahawk fan,,, (I'll give you the time u need to make the adjustment) OK... All you are hearing is how great Manning is and how he is breaking records,,, Blah Blah Blah - so what has your team done (Seahawks) Got to the Superbowl only because Aaron Rogers was hurt for most of the year - so what is the next course of action,,, Well its to puff up your team,,, make them seem more menacing then what they are - Same with the talking heads on TV,,, After all who is going to want to watch a Superbowl if everyone speaks the truth and says Manning will probably school the HAwks in ever phase of the game,,, So carry on Seahawk fans,,, keep trying to convince everyone including yourselves how great your team is.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Giddy'up View Post
                        Put yourself in the shoes of a Seahawk fan,,, (I'll give you the time u need to make the adjustment) OK... All you are hearing is how great Manning is and how he is breaking records,,, Blah Blah Blah - so what has your team done (Seahawks) Got to the Superbowl only because Aaron Rogers was hurt for most of the year - so what is the next course of action,,, Well its to puff up your team,,, make them seem more menacing then what they are - Same with the talking heads on TV,,, After all who is going to want to watch a Superbowl if everyone speaks the truth and says Manning will probably school the HAwks in ever phase of the game,,, So carry on Seahawk fans,,, keep trying to convince everyone including yourselves how great your team is.
                        Yeah the this reminds me of the WWF when I was a kid.
                        "Were the Legion of Boom!! Are fans are 12 and louder than any fan ever! Will break your eardrums and then the Legion of Boom will break your team!"
                        Blah, blah, blah! Talk is cheap the best scoring offense they played all season was ranked 10th this is Denver vs KC part 3!
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X