Mr. Bojangles Pats lovefest on a Broncos boards thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr. Bojangles Pats lovefest on a Broncos boards thread

Well, here we go! Pats just got screwed again with that non-fumble call!

We suck in the first half of games.

Comment

I may get flamed for this and that's fine, but Josh Gordon is right with Calvin for the best wr in the league and might actually be better. He just burned Talib badly. I love DT but Gordon is a better player imo. He actually uses his size off the los to hit corners back and is just as fast at DT. He also does a much better job of high pointing the football in the air for jump balls. If that guy wasn't one trip up away from a year suspension I would have ponied up that 2nd rounder for him.
      Backing Moreno, Ayers, and Smith for 09.
      Supporting this staff!
      Yes, I know my name is outdated, too lazy to care though hah = )

Comment

Here come the Patriots again. Browns are toast.

Comment

Did they really just need a miracle to beat the Browns? wow they suck..I hope nobody else knocks them out of the playoffs before we get a chance..
          Originally posted by baphamet
          are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
            Did they really just need a miracle to beat the Browns? wow they suck..I hope nobody else knocks them out of the playoffs before we get a chance..
            Says the fan of the team who we beat after spotting them a 24-0 lead.

What is Manning ... 7-14 all time vs Pats? And 4-10 with Brady in the lineup. We would love to play him again, even in Denver.

Comment

Hmm. Brady threw a one yard touchdown to end the game.

By the standards of NE fans, that touchdown shouldn't count, since it was only a one yarder. I guess that means the win shouldn't count either.

Comment

Originally posted by RandomVariable View Post
                Says the fan of the team who we beat after spotting them a 24-0 lead.

What is Manning ... 7-14 all time vs Pats? And 4-10 with Brady in the lineup. We would love to play him again, even in Denver.
                Yes I did say that...you quoted me and then said "says the fan of"....redundant much....The pats are awful dude..that night the moon was shining on a dogs butt..
                Last edited by Beagle; 12-08-2013, 05:39 PM.
                are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                  Yes I did say that...you quoted me and then said "says the fan of"....redundant much....The pats are awful dude..that night the moon was shining on a dogs butt...
                  What does that say about the team that lost to us after blowing a 24-0 lead that was handed to them and is only 1 game up on us?

Comment

What does that say about the team that lost to us after blowing a 24-0 lead that was handed to them and is only 1 game up on us?
                    that we had a bad night...are you really this stupid or 4 years old and full of questions?

Tom Brady has a losing record vs the Broncos and is 2-4 in Denver how is that for completely useless fact?

Now back to my original question did the Pats just need a miracle to beat the Browns?

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle
                      Wrong you're just Worse period...luck gave you a victory and your schedule is weak weak weak... I hope you guys survive long enough for the butt whooping that's coming your way...
                      Your schedule is very weak too. The only reason you have a chance to beat us is due to our injuries to top players on both sides of the ball. Yet with Manning as your QB, it will still be tough to win. We are his kryptonite.

Comment

Your schedule is very weak too. The only reason you have a chance to beat us is due to our injuries to top players on both sides of the ball. Yet with Manning as your QB, it will still be tough to win. We are his kryptonite.
                        Our schedule has been tougher than NE's so far based off SOS.

And Denver has no injuries, get out of here.

Comment

Brady doesn't need gronk he's the best qb ever

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                            Our schedule has been tougher than NE's so far based off SOS.

And Denver has no injuries, get out of here.
                            By a couple of opponent wins? Most of that is due to KC who hasn't beaten a single good team.

Denver's injuries aren't nearly as significant as ours. Wilfork, Kelly, Mayo, Gronk all out for the year. Many others still inactive or playing hurt.

It's not even close.

Comment

Wrong again..our schedule is no where near as easy as yours you have 6 games vs the afc least...Now if we get to use injuries how about the fact The pats couldn't move the ball on Denver ,at all, not once before we lost 3/4th our secondary of which 2 were already back ups? I don't really need an answer The question is rhetorical ..hint...because they suck..Hey if you're comfortable with your team barely squeaking by the bottom dregs of the league its no skin off my nose

Comment

Working...
                              X