Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mr. Bojangles Pats lovefest on a Broncos boards thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Mr Bojangles View Post
    Thanks, Zilla......That just proves my point.

    How numb must a kid be to build a nuclear reactor in his own garage! Think of the danger to the neighborhood!
    almost as "numb" as you
    Originally posted by baphamet
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Mr Bojangles View Post
      'cause teenagers don't really know jack about anything.
      Typical Pats fan with their cognitive distortions and overgeneralizations.

      That would be like me saying Bostonians are all "chowdaheads" and constantly use the work "wicked" with every damn sentence.
      sigpic
      2012 Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge Champion

      Comment


      • Originally posted by TH3JUICEMAN View Post
        Typical Pats fan with their cognitive distortions and overgeneralizations.

        That would be like me saying Bostonians are all "chowdaheads" and constantly use the work "wicked" with every damn sentence.
        I bet you never even tasted a good Boston fish chowdah, OJ. My favorite was from the No Name Restaurant, down by Jimmy's and Anthony's Pier 4. It was wicked pissah!

        Comment


        • It's weird. Ole Mr. BoPeep hasn't been posting quite as much, and isn't quite as mouthy all of the sudden. Hmm. Very weird.

          Can't imagine where all the other loud mouths went either. It's like Friday/Saturday last week they were all snark and jabbermouthy, and now barely a peep.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • Bojangles isnt that bad, a bit of a rational/good Pats fan, rare i know.

            A couple of others can kick rocks though.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Mr Bojangles View Post
              Excluding Vice City and texting, name one!
              http://www.businessinsider.com/this-...-cancer-2012-7
              sigpic

              Comment


              • Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                Bojangles isnt that bad, a bit of a rational/good Pats fan, rare i know.

                A couple of others can kick rocks though.

                mr bradynutjangler ...is a troll, a irritating pats fan trying to convince the world tom brady is better then anyone else evahhh, who only showed up once the pats game was over...and never had the balls to talk his crap before the game
                sigpic
                when do native Americans become human and not mascots

                Comment


                • Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
                  It's weird. Ole Mr. BoPeep hasn't been posting quite as much, and isn't quite as mouthy all of the sudden. Hmm. Very weird.

                  Can't imagine where all the other loud mouths went either. It's like Friday/Saturday last week they were all snark and jabbermouthy, and now barely a peep.
                  1. Been having some problems with my computer,
                  2. Major snowstorm hit Sunday and my responsibilities have kept me busy.

                  Otherwise, I'd till be trying to offset the bloviating by you and some of the others...

                  But don't you worry or fret, Zilla, I haven't abandoned you. I will be around to discuss the success or failure of our beloved teams in the weeks ahead.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                    Bojangles isnt that bad, a bit of a rational/good Pats fan, rare i know.

                    A couple of others can kick rocks though.
                    Thank you...much appreciated.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                      mr bradynutjangler ...is a troll, a irritating pats fan trying to convince the world tom brady is better then anyone else evahhh, who only showed up once the pats game was over...and never had the balls to talk his crap before the game
                      Umm, thats probably because he doesnt post during the game.

                      Like most people.

                      Comment


                      • Listening to NE fans is even worse than listening to a Boston area book report.

                        http://youtu.be/vG6ZUMiLRJw

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Mr Bojangles View Post
                          1. Been having some problems with my computer,
                          2. Major snowstorm hit Sunday and my responsibilities have kept me busy.

                          Otherwise, I'd till be trying to offset the bloviating by you and some of the others...
                          Hmm, interesting excuses you've presented. Your bloviating surely offset our entire message board before the Pats fell flat on their face against the Phins. Maybe that would explain your computer problems?

                          But don't you worry or fret, Zilla, I haven't abandoned you. I will be around to discuss the success or failure of our beloved teams in the weeks ahead.
                          I'm not particularly worried about you, or the Jekyll and Hyde Patriots over the rest of the season, to be perfectly honest. Seems to me that without offensive weapons like Gronkowski available, your offense isn't much to be afraid of. So much for Brady elevating everyone around him...
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • Oh, BoPeep got himself Banned???!??!?!??!?!?!



                            Probably did it on purpose to save himself the trouble of having to answer for his team
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • Hate I missed his implosion. I've seen it happen a few times on Colts boards. Needless to say he won't be missed because if he were to offer something positive to a discussion, it would be his first.

                              Comment


                              • Guys, Obviously Mr Bojangles is banned right now.There is no hiding that fact. Still, it's not licence to trash him beyond the usual smack talk.
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X