Eli Manning sucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Beagle View Post
    I cant believe your denials because I know the truth. All I see are tears ,sobs and deflection attempts of the guilty

No one to blame but yourself you set the standard years ago..:thumb:

If you would like me to allow the deflection and talk about things we have said in the past about other QBs read my sig and then say to yourself out loud MVP MVP MVP MVP
    as long as you are okay with lying in order to run smack. as far as your sig goes, at least i have the stones to admit i was wrong when i was clearly proven wrong, how about you?

i could be like you and put this link in my sig...

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...63#post4869463

but you are not worth the attention you would get from it.

like i said, you have never been right about any QB around here other than the already established peyton manning. now you are telling us eli is a good QB lol

sorry but i don't buy your misinformed opinions on QB's.

Comment

• Originally posted by baphamet View Post
      as long as you are okay with lying in order to run smack. as far as your sig goes, at least i have the stones to admit i was wrong when i was clearly proven wrong, how about you?

i could be like you and put this link in my sig...

but you are not worth the attention you would get from it.

like i said, you have never been right about any QB around here other than the already established peyton manning. now you are telling us eli is a good QB lol

sorry but i don't buy your misinformed opinions on QB's.
      lol You of all people call me a liar...you are the only one..I on the other hand can name 3 others besides myself that know you are and have said so..

Why would I admit I was wrong when it clearly irritates your narcissistic personality?
      Originally posted by baphamet
      are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

lol You of all people call me a liar...you are the only one..I on the other hand can name 3 others besides myself that know you are and have said so..

Why would I admit I was wrong when it clearly irritates your narcissistic personality?
        then back it up, show me where i said its all about winning or only about winning. you can't because i never did, you are lying through your teeth.

and it doesn't irritate me to call you out and embarrass you, not sure why you would think that lol

Comment

• baprod knows good and well the search wont allow us to go back to his 2006-08 preaching about stats dont matter qbs are judged by wins....but we that been here know that was his shtick to put down cutlers probowl season in 08
          keep up with your little lie rod...we know
          sigpic
          when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

then back it up, show me where i said its all about winning or only about winning. you can't because i never did, you are lying through your teeth.

and it doesn't irritate me to call you out and embarrass you, not sure why you would think that lol
            Originally posted by arapaho View Post
            baprod knows good and well the search wont allow us to go back to his 2006-08 preaching about stats dont matter qbs are judged by wins....but we that been here know that was his shtick to put down cutlers probowl season in 08
            Exactly why he lies about it..
            Originally posted by baphamet
            are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

• Originally posted by arapaho View Post
              baprod knows good and well the search wont allow us to go back to his 2006-08 preaching about stats dont matter qbs are judged by wins....but we that been here know that was his shtick to put down cutlers probowl season in 08
              you don't have to go back that far, i talked about QB's being judged by wins and loses this past off season. that is what you are talking about, correct?

the problem is you, you jumped to conclusions and assumed i meant that QB's are only judged by winning, when i know i never said that.

you can go back until the day i signed up to this website and you wouldn't ever find one post of me saying that.

i even pointed out the thread that i made that took all sorts of stats relevant to QB's including winning, that i know you remember because you posted in it a lot and there was 100's of replies in that thread which was also stickied at one point.

so yeah, i am afraid you are the liar here...or the troll....depends on how you look at it. but if it helps you find something to smack about, go ahead and continue to play pretend smack.
              Last edited by baphamet; 12-22-2013, 07:17 PM.

Comment

Exactly why he lies about it..
                and why don't you man up and find your stones? just curious?

you seem to have lost them long ago

Comment

• babs still lieing thru his teeth

we all know very well what your shticks were....and no...your post on a.charger board...made to justify rivers, does not counter act the garbage you spewed here on a bronco board
                  sigpic

Comment

cant wait for the niners to lose again so this annoying ninertroll disapears again
                    Lol, who me?

I'm not even talking about the Niners, but apparently they get under your skin a lot. My computer broke genius, I'm spending the holidays at someone else's house and can use their's from time to time. Don't you think I would have been all over the boards when SFO beat SEA if I just came here to talk about them?

Anyways, why does what I'm saying now even bother you, you should love what I'm saying because your QB Peyton is proof of it. Arguably the best QB in the league, but has less SB rings than freaking Ben and Eli. He is right up there with Brady, yet many think Brady is easily better due to rings.

Comment

Now I get it...still bitter loss breath from 2011...Its Okay Fallfacefirst one day when you guys get over trading your starting Quarterback for a mirage like Kap you will drift back into mediocrity that the Bay Area has grown accustom too.
                      Fallfacefirst, cute.

Hadn't read this in my above post, but I get it now. So you think this is just some grudge against Eli for that game? Please, I don't even understand that thinking. If anything I'd want the team my team lost to to be good, not a garbage team.

As for your points above, you were claiming Eli was carrying the team and that he had no help. I included playoffs because it is essential to the point that they would have never won the SB if they relied on the passing game to carry them all the way, simply because no team can. Without the defense stepping up, they never make it. You were saying he carried them as though he had no help all the way to the Super Bowl, which is false.

They were 9-7 when they only had a good passing game, they went on a run when they had a defense and a better run game involved.

As for the GB game, that was in New York. They probably do get beat pretty handily up in Lambeau if their defense does not step it up and hold them to 20, while also scoring a defensive TD. You just can't rely on going shot for shot with an offense like that consistently. Atlanta probably even beats them if their defense plays like they did for most of the season, but their defense was stout and they were able to win despite early offensive struggles.

Comment

babs still lieing thru his teeth

we all know very well what your shticks were....and no...your post on a.charger board...made to justify rivers, does not counter act the garbage you spewed here on a bronco board
                        your trolling is getting tired and lame. you are damn lucky i cannot revive my rivers vs cuter QB challenge thread that i know for a 100% fact you clearly remember since you posted in it a lot.

http://forums.chargers.com/showthread.php?t=57235

it is a QB challenge that compiles a bunch of different stats important to a QB bassed on a point system.

that post from the chargers message board that is linking to it (but it doesn't exist anymore) even mentions all the different stats i put in there. are you honestly trying to deny that thread was made back then?

too bad lordtychron isn't here because he is the one that stickied it for a while lol

there was a formula i created to judge QB's based on all sorts of different stats from the regular season and the playoffs, including winning.

not just winning, not just performance or stats like you are claiming.

its never been just about one thing, that is how i have always judged QB's and if you want to just keep pretending like i am lying just because you are left with nothing else to say and i can't prove otherwise due to the search function, then you can go right back to my ignore list because you are just wasting my time.

Comment

• no bap

what we are saying here is this... if our qb has the stats but the team is struggling...you demanded wins is how you judge qbs, not stats......cutlers a loser, right

if your hero has the stats, you demand the yards and stuff is how you view a qbs play

if our qb has the wins and stats...you demand post season win...manning is a choker, right?

in OTHER WORDS ROD, YOUR A FISH FLIP FLOPPING AROUND WITH YOUR AURGUMENTS, ALWAYS RESORTING TO WHAT FITS YOUR NEEDS AT THE TIME.
                          sigpic

Comment

no bap

what we are saying here is this... if our qb has the stats but the team is struggling...you demanded wins is how you judge qbs, not stats......cutlers a loser, right

if your hero has the stats, you demand the yards and stuff is how you view a qbs play

if our qb has the wins and stats...you demand post season win...manning is a choker, right?

in OTHER WORDS ROD, YOUR A FISH FLIP FLOPPING AROUND WITH YOUR AURGUMENTS, ALWAYS RESORTING TO WHAT FITS YOUR NEEDS AT THE TIME.
                            so why did i devise a formula to judge QB's based on stats and winning back when you had cutler? you are simply lying dude and we both know it.

i give credit to manning for winning do i not? why would i give him credit for winning but then give him a free pass for losing?

i called cutler a career loser because that is what he is. even since HS he never won anything even remotely substantial.

to you that apparently means that i only judge him by winning. or when i say QB's are judged by wins and losses, to you that means QB's are only judged by wins and loses.

basically the problem is you and the way you jump to conclusions and assume i say or mean things i never said in order to run smack.

its just pure troll tactics, lame and tired tactics at that.

Comment

so why did i devise a formula to judge QB's based on stats and winning back when you had cutler? you are simply lying dude and we both know it.

i give credit to manning for winning do i not? why would i give him credit for winning but then give him a free pass for losing?

i called cutler a career loser because that is what he is. even since HS he never won anything even remotely substantial.

to you that apparently means that i only judge him by winning. or when i say QB's are judged by wins and losses, to you that means QB's are only judged by wins and loses.

basically the problem is you and the way you jump to conclusions and assume i say or mean things i never said in order to run smack.

its just pure troll tactics, lame and tired tactics at that.
                              because bap, im not the only one here thsat knows it...your views change at a whim based upon what your qb ius doing, or what aurguement your trying to win

we all remember , we all know, no matter what you say us long time smackers know what you have said
                              sigpic

Comment

because bap, im not the only one here thsat knows it...your views change at a whim based upon what your qb ius doing, or what aurguement your trying to win

we all remember , we all know, no matter what you say us long time smackers know what you have said
                                i'm showing you right here what i have said lol

you claim i change what i say when it suits my argument yet even when you had cutler i used stats to judge them. you have been proven wrong and keep trying to deny it.

and when you had cutler you did not use stats as the main reason to judge him? now all of a sudden its just rings?

you are being a gigantic hypocrite.

fact is, i have always used stats, winning, and everything important to a QB to judge them. you can pretend like that isn't true but that's all it is, pretend.

Comment

Working...
                                X