Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    i'm showing you right here what i have said lol

you claim i change what i say when it suits my argument yet even when you had cutler i used stats to judge them. you have been proven wrong and keep trying to deny it.

and when you had cutler you did not use stats as the main reason to judge him? now all of a sudden its just rings?

you are being a gigantic hypocrite.

fact is, i have always used stats, winning, and everything important to a QB to judge them. you can pretend like that isn't true but that's all it is, pretend.
    Come on bap, we all know what you used to say, I know your realize how retarded t
    Some things were and are pushing for us to remember your supposed thread , but we still won't forget the other crap
    sigpic
    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

• Originally posted by arapaho View Post
      Come on bap, we all know what you used to say, I know your realize how retarded t
      Some things were and are pushing for us to remember your supposed thread , but we still won't forget the other crap
      heh my "supposed" thread? yep, that about settles who really is the liar, huh?
      sigpic

Comment

• aint no supposed about what you did say...am i the only one saying it?....nope....we all remember troll boy...
        sigpic

Comment

aint no supposed about what you did say...am i the only one saying it?....nope....we all remember troll boy...
          you mean you and beagle?

you guys can make up whatever you want and pretend that i said it. this is why you are getting dangerously close to being ignored.

i know what i said and i have never said i judge QB's only by winning or only by stats, it never happened.

this is the last time i am going to mention this and if you keep lying about it further i will be adding you to ignore, this is all smack aside arapaho.
          sigpic

Comment

you mean you and beagle?

you guys can make up whatever you want and pretend that i said it. this is why you are getting dangerously close to being ignored.

i know what i said and i have never said i judge QB's only by winning or only by stats, it never happened.

this is the last time i am going to mention this and if you keep lying about it further i will be adding you to ignore, this is all smack aside arapaho.

heres your word play...i have not insisted that you stated qbs are ONLY judged by wins

you keep throwing that out there... I have said you insisted that wins and loses is the biggest judge of a qb

and your supposed thread on how you judge a qb, wasn't a thread on how you judge a qb,it was a season challenge on what qb would have the most points, based upon wins, tds, reaching the post season gave you more points...if I remember right it also took out rushing yards frm a qb or rush tds

baphamet's

Rivers vs Cutler vs Russell QB Challange!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...40&postcount=1

hey guys,

i made this topic over on the donkey forums challenging them to a sig bet. the rules are in the link if you care to read them, but i will explain the basics.

it is a QB challenge that compiles a bunch of different stats important to a QB bassed on a point system.

the fans of the two losing QB's have to wear a sig made by the fans of the winning QB all off season

its not a thread explaining how a qb is judged like you insist fool

heres a post from your thread explaining about the challenge and why bronco fans rejected it

qb that can rush around, scramble, avoid sacks, rollout, pull it in and run is part of a qbs game. its a legit stat that does and can impact a game

and we are only talking about a few points

then consider that ...how many of you expect either cutler or russell to earn any playoff points at all?

how many believe without doubt rivers will get to the post season?

if you read the aurguement they are saying either ommit both rushing and post season stats or include them both
            one is also saying leave it as is but ommit the post season stats unless both rivers and cutler get in..its just as unfair to have a poorer team with little shot of making the post season as it is to have a qb on two wooden legs

now you in your challenge took out scrambles, rush yards which are part of a qbs play...because both russel and cutler were heads above rivers on rush yards, saying it wasn't fair

but then put a huge amount of points given to the qb that reaches the post season...which you don't get to unless you win games

you lose sucka
            sigpic

Comment

heres your word play...i have not insisted that you stated qbs are ONLY judged by wins

you keep throwing that out there... I have said you insisted that wins and loses is the biggest judge of a qb

and your supposed thread on how you judge a qb, wasn't a thread on how you judge a qb,it was a season challenge on what qb would have the most points, based upon wins, tds, reaching the post season gave you more points...if I remember right it also took out rushing yards frm a qb or rush tds

its not a thread explaining how a qb is judged like you insist fool

heres a post from your thread explaining about the challenge and why bronco fans rejected it

now you in your challenge took out scrambles, rush yards which are part of a qbs play...because both russel and cutler were heads above rivers on rush yards, saying it wasn't fair

but then put a huge amount of points given to the qb that reaches the post season...which you don't get to unless you win games

you lose sucka
              with my formula that i put together which had everything to do with determining which player had the best season, simply winning but not performing would not have scored well.

there were winning stats that would have racked up a lot of points in the playoffs but it was for things like 4th quarter comebacks and game winning drives under 2:00, which is huge for a QB IMO

i am not saying it was a thread i made to display how i judge QB's. i mention that thread because that is how i have always judged them and would have never made a thread like that if i didn't.

i don't judge QB's just by winning or just by stats based on what side of the coin i am arguing like you always claim and yes you do claim that.

and yeah, i didn't have rushing yards and rushing TD's in there and you cried because you wanted free points for cutler.

i am done talking about it, i don't care. you have to lie in order to smack talk with me and its just pathetic. find some real smack and come talk to me, until then
              sigpic

Comment

with my formula that i put together which had everything to do with determining which player had the best season, simply winning but not performing would not have scored well.

there were winning stats that would have racked up a lot of points in the playoffs but it was for things like 4th quarter comebacks and game winning drives under 2:00, which is huge for a QB IMO

i am not saying it was a thread i made to display how i judge QB's. i mention that thread because that is how i have always judged them and would have never made a thread like that if i didn't.

i don't judge QB's just by winning or just by stats based on what side of the coin i am arguing like you always claim and yes you do claim that.

and yeah, i didn't have rushing yards and rushing TD's in there and you cried because you wanted free points for cutler.

i am done talking about it, i don't care. you have to lie in order to smack talk with me and its just pathetic. find some real smack and come talk to me, until then
                Wrong...I remembered it....it was just a swayed contest that would allow rivers to win....you gave no points for a qb scrambling or rushing...zip....and you gave like 25% of achievable points for making the post season....where rivers came off a 11-5 season and played in the afc title game....the raiders and broncos were not expected to win more then five games and the bolts were a sb fav.....

It wasn't to judge abs....it was a contest, set up to ensure rivers won

Why would a qb escaping the rush, and running for a 1st down be free points?... it is an act of qbing,,,you simply knew rivers sucked at it and insisted it have no points...weak

There's a reason it failed and was deleted, there's a reason nobody took the challenge here and even on the koolaid board,

It was a cheap gimmick contest....Not a judgement of qbs
                Last edited by arapaho; 12-27-2013, 11:14 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Wrong...I remembered it....it was just a swayed contest that would allow rivers to win....you gave no points for a qb scrambling or rushing...zip....and you gave like 25% of achievable points for making the post season....where rivers came off a 11-5 season and played in the afc title game....the raiders and broncos were not expected to win more then five games and the bolts were a sb fav.....

It wasn't to judge abs....it was a contest, set up to ensure rivers won

Why would a qb escaping the rush, and running for a 1st down be free points?... it is an act of qbing,,,you simply knew rivers sucked at it and insisted it have no points...weak

There's a reason it failed and was deleted, there's a reason nobody took the challenge here and even on the koolaid board,

It was a cheap gimmick contest....Not a judgement of qbs
                  and ding ding we have a winner. I am so glad you found that ...and still he denies
                  Originally posted by baphamet
                  are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

• of course he will lie and say...it was a system to judge qbs ....it wasnt.

it was a swayed sig contest to see what qb would win based upon a point system....heavily swayed to rivers and the bolts strengths...the bolts had hof te and rbs...probowl line...tuff d....they had the edge in everything acheivable....includeing wins and h2h wins.. and the huge points for getting to the post season...and more for winning a game....he put huge points for wins!!!..

hes so full of crap
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X