Chargers Part 2!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chargers Part 2!

Since our first meeting several weeks back the Bolts have impressive wins against KC, and the Giants and a tough loss against Cincinnati.
    Smack talk wise San Diego has only had one guy showing up in Baphet'! Nerd Ring popped out of no where after San Diego's victory over KC and Denver's loss to the Pats and he ran his mouth more than anyone until the Bengals loss and he has since disappeared!
    Oh and Mike McCoy guaranteed a victory Thursday! Time for the Broncos to play a complete game!
    My prediction Broncos 41 Bolts 20!
    sigpic

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    Since our first meeting several weeks back the Bolts have impressive wins against KC, and the Giants and a tough loss against Cincinnati.
    Smack talk wise San Diego has only had one guy showing up in Baphet'! Nerd Ring popped out of no where after San Diego's victory over KC and Denver's loss to the Pats and he ran his mouth more than anyone until the Bengals loss and he has since disappeared!
    Oh and Mike McCoy guaranteed a victory Thursday! Time for the Broncos to play a complete game!
    i am surprised nobody here has mentioned this until now lol

i am not going to predict a win this time because this game is in Denver, i don't see us winning it unless we keep it close the entire game some how and win it at the very end, probably not going to happen.

chargers 38

donkos 45

by the way, "baphet"? i see what you did there, you mean like a prophet right? the football godz told me you guys are gonna choke in the playoffs, sorry to break it to you but "baphet" has spoken!!
    sigpic

Comment

I guarantee its going to be a high scoring game! Broncos will score at LEAST 40 and i bet the Chargers will score at LEAST 30.
      Our offense right now is on FIRE! Manning looks like his legs are getting better and we have so many weapons, even though Welker will probably not suit up.
      I've always liked SD! They seem to be a team where one week they show up big time and then the next week they suck.
      Our defense has had alot of injuries. They have also been plaing alot of players that haven't had much time (Lennon, Bolden), so sometimes our defense has been suspect.
      I think SD will keep it within 10 points but i don't see they have any chance.

Comment

45-16 Broncos
        Originally posted by baphamet
        are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
          I didn't hear McBoy claim a victory against anyone.
          fiftyaintmiller your always talking trash out the side of your (blankety blank blank)
          Last edited by NoRingNoGlory; 12-09-2013, 10:55 PM.
          Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

I guarantee a victory for the San Diego Chargers and Philip Rivers:

Friday Morning Headlines:

DENVER POST, BREAKING NEWS: Broncos Get their *!S^@ handed to them, Rivers dismantles Broncos in old fashioned whooping

Chargers 41

Denver 24

WORD.

Comment

Well I didnt get any points for the last one and since noone seems to think the Chargers will win it seems kind of pointless

Broncos 33
              Bolts 23

No Welker we probably wont score in the 40s
              2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Comment

Since all we heard was that Manning cant win in the cold I like to throw this out there before this season Rivers had never once won a cold weather game.

Comment

Anyone have Mannings all time stats vs the Chargers, both playoffs and reg. season combined with qb rating?

Comment

I couldn't be happier to destroy both she lie and pan fray in the same week.

Comment

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
                        Anyone have Mannings all time stats vs the Chargers, both playoffs and reg. season combined with qb rating?
                        As a Bronco hes 3-0 and 117 Passer Rating

It doesnt matter what he did as a colt hes on a different team with different coaches and different teammates

In Rivers last 4 hes 0-4 and 74 Passer Rating against the Broncos D
                        Last edited by Joshecalpoly; 12-09-2013, 11:56 PM.

Comment

I couldn't be happier to destroy both she lie and pan fray in the same week.

Good to have you back No Ring! Are you in line outside a movie theatre waiting for that Hobbit movie?
                          sigpic

Comment

With Denver 3 - 0, about to be 4 - 0.

Comment

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory
                              (we are coming for you Denver.....)

don't let the door hit you in the way out

Comment

Working...
                              X