49ers are the team to beat....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 49ers are the team to beat....

After beating Seattle, I think it's safe to say we are the best team in the league.

I am still hopeful for a 49er/Broncos Super Bowl.

Yeah, don't know how we'll keep up with that juggernaut.

sigpic
    Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

So they are going to play the seahawks in the 2nd round, do we expect them to beat a team that they could barely beat at home and destroyed them regularly on the road. SF will win 1 game in the playoffs thats it
      2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Don't feed the troll. This guy only shows up when the niners beat a good opponent...says things that are completely false...back pedals then disappears again. Seahawks are still the team to beat in the NFC.

Comment

Seattle is the best in the NFC but SF could give them a game.

Defense is damn good, run game is stout, it will come down to which Kap shows up and turnovers.

Would pick Seattle but wouldnt stun me if SF won either.

Comment

Originally posted by 9erEmpire View Post
            After beating Seattle, I think it's safe to say we are the best team in the league.

lol

naa

not really
            The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

So beating the Seahawks at home by 2, while they killed you in Seattle means you are the best team in the league? Also losing games to the Saints and Panthers? I feel the 49ers are a very good team, but not the best. With that said, I could see them in the SB. They could be getting hot at the right time.
              :salute: :goz: :salute:

Comment

Did you already forget getting embarrassed by seattle on the road?

Comment

Troll much? Where were you after Seattle destroyed you on the road?

You guys will not beat Seattle on the road in the playoffs.

I will say you guys are the 4th best team in the NFC, behind Seattle, Saints and Panthers
                  sigpic

Comment

The NFC will still go through Seattle & unless Seattle has a meltdown I don't see any team beating them....

Comment

As much as I a Broncos fan hate Seattle, I don't think you guys can beat them in Seattle. You guys barely won in SF, and got killed in Seattle, what makes you guys so sure you guys can beat Seattle? either way, if.... when we met a NFC team in the playoff, its going to be one of the 3 (Seattle, SF, Saints).
                      Originally posted by broncos SB2010
                      I doubt Chubb is high on their radar.

Comment

So am I cause your secondary cannot keep up with Denvers weapons and once Denver gets the lead and Kap has to throw everydown its over!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                          So am I cause your secondary cannot keep up with Denvers weapons and once Denver gets the lead and Kap has to throw everydown its over!
                          I'm confident our defense can stop Broncos' offense.

Comment

lol
                            Good one..Needed a laugh today...Where ya been? you left after talking so much crud about Colin Kaepernick it wasn't funny. Heplayed like crap and bam you were gone...You're just another fair weather smack talker due to be gone sooner rather than later

Kaepernick is a fraud... Seattle is still the team to beat in the NFC
                            Originally posted by baphamet
                            are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

NEGATIVE.

The only team that I am worried about is: SEA.

SEA is the best team in the NFC and quite possibly NFL.

Comment

Working...
                              X