49ers are the team to beat....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 9erEmpire View Post
    I'm confident our defense can stop Broncos' offense.
    That's great cause the Chiefs were confident to hahaha!
    Look bro you need to worry about stopping Phillys offense
    New Orleans offense
    And then if you get that far
    Try to be Seattle in Seattle with Pecy Harvin.
    You guys do that then we can talk.
    Good luck.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 9erEmpire View Post
      After beating Seattle, I think it's safe to say we are the best team in the league.

I am still hopeful for a 49er/Broncos Super Bowl.

Haha, you're not even the best team in your own Division...I don't know, Kap just doesn't look like an elite QB to me. I think I see a first round playoff loss in Philly...

Comment

SF's passing game (or lack thereof) will cost them any chance of winning. You can't score under 20ppg and expect to win
        "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Saints are hoping and praying that the 49ers somehow beat the Seahawks on the road so that they can host the NFCCG. I just do not see it happen. Russell Wilson has that swagger about him at home. He has taken down Brady, Brees, Rodgers, you name it in his first 2 seasons at home. It does not evaporate overnight. Saints may be prepared a second time around but you never know.

If the seeding goes like #1 Seahawks, #2 Saints, #3 Eagles, #4 Lions/Bears, #5 49ers, and #6 Panthers, heck, I can see both wild cards winning and make an interesting Seahawks vs Panthers, and Saints vs 49ers matchup. That would be one heck of a divisional round of playoffs to me.

Comment

Working...
          X