Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Chargers Will Beat The Broncos On Thurs. Night Sig Bet CENTRAL!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Chargers Will Beat The Broncos On Thurs. Night Sig Bet CENTRAL!

Yes I said it. AND HERE IS WHY

1The Chargers Secondary Is playing the best it has all season. The last two games the Chargers secondary has been creating turnovers and making plays gearing up for THIS game against the Broncos .

2 The Chargers OWN THE MANNINGS. The Bolts effectively shut down one manning ALREADY. This is now 6 straight quarters of manning domination as the Chargers held the Broncos to 7 second half points in the first game with a team in its first half of the year installing it's new system. Now its obvious the Chargers are playing at a higher level more consistently scoring 41 on the Chiefs and 37 on a solid Giants defense.
    3. Don't let the loss against the Bengals fool you. The chargers played well in that came just 2 fluke fumbles out of Gates and another fumble all in the red zone is what killed that game. The chargers STILL were moving the ball effectively.

4 T-REX MELVIN INGRAM IS BACK! If Ingram hits old man manning in the cold Denver night it could be manning going down very hard in a second cosecutive game against the Chargers. Remember at the end of that game manning took a TON of Big hits. http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...peyton-manning

5. PEYTON MANNING DOES SUCK IN THE COLD WEATHER.... Otherwise his record in january would be better... ITS Either THAT or that he sucks against the chargers more consistently than any other team. Either way you look at it it is a double wammy for Denver and will undoubtedly be the reason the Broncos lose this game.
    2016 AFC WEST CHAMPIONS: STATED WEEK 7 SAN DIEGO SUPER CHARGERS

the Chargers own the Mannings?

and what is Peyton's record against the Chargers since coming to the Broncos again??
    sigpic

Comment

Shouldn't this be in TALKIN' SMACK section?

Comment

where to start ...

first of all ... you posted in the wrong forum - there is a little forum called Smack Talk just below, with 1400 posts I figured you'd might already know that. then again you're a dolt fan!

so ....

1. The Chargers secondary is crap, everyone knows it and our WR core will show you on Thursday - enough said

2. the Dolts own the Mannings, because you shut down Sheli?? ok great ... who hasn't shut down Sheli this year? again .. Manning has beat the Dolts every game since he's been in Denver.

3. Don't fool yourself about the Loss to the Bungles ... your team coughed the ball up 3 times and lost, there is no other excuse. Moving the ball effectively is useless when you're not scoring.

4. "T-Rex" Melvin Ingram - are you calling him that because he is a short armed, useless dinosaur? because that's exactly what T-Rex was.

5. Manning can't play in the cold January weather - well thank god it's December then and Manning just put up 300+ and 4 TD's on a secondary that was 10x's what the Dolts have!!

Pipe dreams Dolt fans!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by super_boltz View Post
          Yes I said it. AND HERE IS WHY

1The Chargers Secondary Is playing the best it has all season. The last two games the Chargers secondary has been creating turnovers and making plays gearing up for THIS game against the Broncos .

2 The Chargers OWN THE MANNINGS. The Bolts effectively shut down one manning ALREADY. This is now 6 straight quarters of manning domination as the Chargers held the Broncos to 7 second half points in the first game with a team in its first half of the year installing it's new system. Now its obvious the Chargers are playing at a higher level more consistently scoring 41 on the Chiefs and 37 on a solid Giants defense.
          3. Don't let the loss against the Bengals fool you. The chargers played well in that came just 2 fluke fumbles out of Gates and another fumble all in the red zone is what killed that game. The chargers STILL were moving the ball effectively.

4 T-REX MELVIN INGRAM IS BACK! If Ingram hits old man manning in the cold Denver night it could be manning going down very hard in a second cosecutive game against the Chargers. Remember at the end of that game manning took a TON of Big hits. http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...peyton-manning

5. PEYTON MANNING DOES SUCK IN THE COLD WEATHER.... Otherwise his record in january would be better... ITS Either THAT or that he sucks against the chargers more consistently than any other team. Either way you look at it it is a double wammy for Denver and will undoubtedly be the reason the Broncos lose this game.
          I appreciate your enthusiasm but the Bolts DID NOT shut us down the second half of that game. If you rewatch that game (which I did) we clearly were RUNNING OUT THE CLOCK for the majority of that second half (which was a mistake if you ask me). I usually give credit where credit is due but that game was not nearly as close as the score indicated. THe Bolts are a pretty good team but the only way they win is if we start coughing the ball up again. GO BRONCOS!
          res ipsa loquitur

Comment

blah....blah....blah.....

The Chargers DID own the Colts. I'll agree with that.

All the other non sense is just the alcohol talking.

Do I really need to get into the rest?

Comment

Welcome back to the smack section...where ya been?
              Some where sunnier no doubt.
              Don't get to comfy..you wont be back long.
              The weather in smack is usually nice right up to the half time of the actual game then it gets nasty..
              Those like yourself usually seek shelter in a nicer climate.
              Last edited by Beagle; 12-11-2013, 02:49 PM.
              Originally posted by baphamet
              are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Peyton's career record against the Chargers:
                regular season:

10/4/1998 - W - 17-12
                9/26/1999 - W - 27-19
                12/26/2004 - W - 34-31
                12/18/2005 - L - 17-26
                11/11/2007 - L - 21-23
                11/23/2008 - W - 23-20
                11/28/2010 - L - 14-36
                10/15/2012 - W - 35-24 (the "comeback")
                11/18/2012 - W - 30-23
                11/10/2013 - W - 28-20

That's 7-3 in the regular season

Playoffs:

1/13/2008 - L - 24-28 (the "Billy Volek game")
                1/03/2009 - L - 17-23 (didn't convert 3rd and one, SD got FG, to tie, then the big return in OT)

The losses were all in his Colts days, they were a soft team, without much heart.

Comment

You should be thinking about who your going to draft than thinking about playoffs.

http://youtu.be/U7fjDS0jKiE

You guys threw away so many games, McCoy should be giving this speech every post game.

Comment

There seems to be a lot of silence from the regular mouthy potty talkers of this board.
                    Go ahead Denver, overlook this game, please do it.
                    Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

I applaud your enthusiasm for your team.
                      sigpicthanks Freyaka

Comment

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
                        There seems to be a lot of silence from the regular mouthy potty talkers of this board.
                        Go ahead Denver, overlook this game, please do it.
                        Us fans might but there's not much of a chance that a Peyton-led team will overlook anyone.
                        sigpicthanks Freyaka

Comment

Meh- Its feeling pretty anti climatic actually. Its going to be nice to beat up the Chargers (yet again) but there is not much at stake.
                          Im sure 'Lip will throw a TD or two, get your hopes up.....and then crush your spirits with a patented bonehead play late. Phil is certainly due for a tantrum session and he will feel some pressure to produce.....I sense one coming.

Comment

"The Chargers are going to eat the denver secondary alive with Gates if witten and escobar are making plays lol"---superdoltz

This didn't happen in SD and it won't happen in Denver. Reappear to make a stupid thread and then disappear by end of the 3rd quarter Thursday night.

Comment

Not scurred, not impressed.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X