good game well played

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good game well played

i gotta give it the san diego....they took it to our defense. no excuses they handed it to us
    sigpic
    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

No it was their defense that took it to our offense. They played lights out. We acted like we had been hit by an uppercut for most of the game.

Comment

Great game plan and great execution by the Chargers. I still feel we are the better team talent wise but you guys definately have a better coaching staff I hate to see what Your HC does with a couple more years...
      Originally posted by baphamet
      are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by gorky View Post
        No it was their defense that took it to our offense. They played lights out. We acted like we had been hit by an uppercut for most of the game.
        What game did you watch our offense was barely on the field...
        Originally posted by baphamet
        are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

-1 yard of total offense in the 2nd quarter ... NEGATIVE ONE ...
          sigpic

Comment

SD pretty much dominated the TOP.

Couldnt get into much of a rhythm.

Not having Welker obviously hurt.

It was a perfect gameplan.

Comment

Originally posted by gorky View Post
              We had the ball for 21 minutes.

They ran it at us all night, and not much we could do.

Cant do much on offense if they are on the sidelines.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                What game did you watch our offense was barely on the field...
                3 punts in a row! Almost no ball movement until the 4th quarter... Hats off to the SD defense. They did what almost no other team could do all season, limit the Broncos offense while it was on the field.

Comment

not much you can do pinned near the endzone....sure the offense struggled...but you cant allow long clock killing drives when it does...you cant have a stop on their five yard line...and jump offsides...that didnt cost us points...but that mistake killed Six minutes of time

sandiego excecuted...we didnt
                  sigpic

Comment

good game guys, i was not expecting that at all. but that was like a playoff game for us, an absolute must win.

i am just happy we are still alive, at least for one more week.

Comment

yeah...rivers is giddy as a school girl on her first dance in the post game interview....this game was his superbowl
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                        yeah...rivers is giddy as a school girl on her first dance in the post game interview....this game was his superbowl
                        it was our season, that's for sure. but i like how you are watching the post game interviews and watching our players relish in their victory in your house, you must be a masochist

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                          good game guys, i was not expecting that at all. but that was like a playoff game for us, an absolute must win.

i am just happy we are still alive, at least for one more week.
                          Congrats baphs! You've been talking about there TOP all year.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                            Congrats baphs! You've been talking about there TOP all year.

Comment

He was giddy for sure, kinda looked like a brokeback mountain queen in his bolo tie and snakeskin boots lol.

Broncos got out played in all phases, but the D got ate up. Also stupid penalties killed them, especially the neutral zone infraction towards the end of the game where we had them pinned back.

Comment

Working...
                              X