Can Denver beat NE in Foxboro in Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Denver beat NE in Foxboro in Playoffs

If SD can take it to us and beat us at home, Im worried NE can do it with a better offensive even with out that cement head gronk at Foxboro

1. What San Diego does, and what New England does, are not and will not be the same thing.
    2. What Denver does from one game to the next won't be the same thing; same with different opponents.
    3. New Engalnd's offense is nowhere near as good as San Diego's right now.

And yes, Denver can beat anyone anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Doogansquest View Post
      1. What San Diego does, and what New England does, are not and will not be the same thing.
      2. What Denver does from one game to the next won't be the same thing; same with different opponents.

Yes...........the answer is YES!

Comment

HELL YEA DENVER WILL BEAT NEW ENGLAND IN FOXBORO. WHY DO U THINK WE LOST LAST NIGHT? WE WANTED THIS lol (just kidding) GO BRONCOS!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Three peat View Post
          If SD can take it to us and beat us at home, Im worried NE can do it with a better offensive even with out that cement head gronk at Foxboro
          Maybe, if our defense shows up for a change.

Comment

Nope not going to happen. Not when you have a 24 point lead the first time and lose. Broncos need home field advantage in the playoffs to make any type of run. They also need to show some heart in these games. San Diego clearly wanted the game more they are fighting for their playoff lives. The Defense needs to get a hell of a lot better or expect Brady to shred them if we make it that far.
            sigpicimage.php?u=373387&type=sigpic&dateline=1325481286

Comment

I'd say 50/50, giving them the slight edge for home field. Let's be honest, Brady shredded this defense in recent years where it was supposed to be good. It ain't good now. Peyton in Foxborough is also just bad mojo. Them losing Gronk is the only reason it isn't 30/70.

If we have homefield, I give us the edge.

Comment

I think Denver is a better team that New England and Denver would win a best of five series at 31 stadiums in the NFL but Foxboro is the one I just don't know about. I was in the New England area for 6 days leading up to the loss to the Pats and it was windy just about every day and wind will mess with any QB. I have faith the the Broncos can win in Foxboro in January but I don't want to have to find out. Go Miami and Baltimore.

Comment

I can win a lottery too, but I won't and they won't...

Originally posted by Doogansquest View Post

CUZ Brady is a winner and Rivers isn't... NE will be even better than last time cuz they won't spot us 17 points on turnovers in Q1... and Belichek can motivate a college team to be competitive in the NFL... but NE has 2 tough road games left against the dolphins and ravens... i think Brady will get 5+ seconds to throw every time and eat our D alive ... unfortunately even here... D sucks... plain and simple...

Comment

Originally posted by snewguy View Post
                    CUZ Brady is a winner and Rivers isn't... NE will be even better than last time cuz they won't spot us 17 points on turnovers in Q1... and Belichek can motivate a college team to be competitive in the NFL... but NE has 2 tough road games left against the dolphins and ravens... i think Brady will get 5+ seconds to throw every time and eat our D alive ... unfortunately even here... D sucks... plain and simple...
                    Their offense sucks without Gronk. Plain and simple. Look at the numbers this year.

Comment

We should have escaped Foxboro with at least a tie but because of a stupid special teams play at the end, we get a loss.

If we have to go back there, yes.... we can beat them. But would we? Who knows.

But it won't come to that. The game will be played in Denver after Miami beats them on Sunday.

I still have faith and hope we will be the top seed.
                      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Look at broncos def I'd take Brady in that match up anyday look what rivers did

Comment

Originally posted by Three peat View Post
                          Look at broncos def I'd take Brady in that match up anyday look what rivers did
                          Look you have your own problems, you need to focus on Miami & then Baltimore. You don't even know if you will make it to play us in the playoffs. Cincinnati could take you out or the Chiefs could take you out. You had to have the stars align to beat the Browns. You lose 1 game & Cincinnati will take the two seed. One more thing quit talking like you win the super bowl every year, it's been a long while since your franchise has hoisted the trophy.

Comment

New England will lose one of its final 3 games, we will not lose to Houston or Oakland, so this is a moot point!

Comment

not if we don't learn to stop the run heck we wont beat Houston giving up 170yds I don't see us doing that but then again I didn't think we'd do that vs SD either....

Comment

Working...
                              X