San Diego
    Buffalo
    Minnesota
    Atlanta
    Tennessee
    Cincinnati
    Arizona
    Philadelphia

Seattle lost to Pittsburgh in the worst officiated SB ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
      Seattle lost to Pittsburgh in the worst officiated SB ever.
      Yup, I lived in Seattle during that game. Horrible game, Seattle won that game in my mind.
      Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Carolina has been to a SB as well.
        sigpic

Comment

:hammerP fail
          Originally posted by baphamet
          are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Seattle and Carolina have been, as mentioned before.

How exactly do you determine who is the most deserving team though? Is it teams who have been the closest the most times? Usually, if you lose then you deserved to lose.

Seattle though, may be a reason it is usually instead of just always. They may have still lost, but there is a very strong chance they win if not for those awful calls. That game really tested the limits of how far your willing to take 'no excuses'. I never buy into that, because you shouldn't have to beat a team despite a major impact bad call, you should just have to beat them in a fair game. Get the major calls right.

It's one thing if it's just a no PI call on a pass that wouldn't have been caught regardless, but these were calls that altered the game. At a certain point, you'll just sound ridiculous if you keep claiming no excuses. They called an illegal block on a QB for making a tackle for crying out loud.

Comment

Before the merger, the Detroit Lions won four championships and the Cleveland Browns won eight. Cleveland lost their team, and the current one is essentially an expansion team as are Jacksonville and Houston.

San Diego won an AFL Championship, and Buffalo won two. Buffalo and Minnesota lost four Super Bowls as have the Broncos.

The Bengals lost two Super Bowls to one of the most dominant teams in pro football history.

Philadelphia won three championships before the merger, and have lost two Super Bowls one of which was close and subsequently controversial.

The Cardinals won two pre-merger championships, and lost a close Super Bowl.

As the Oilers, Tennessee has two AFL Championships and a close Super Bowl loss as the Titans.

Dallas and Pittsburgh have appeared in eight Super Bowls, New England seven; Denver and San Francisco have appeared in six. Green Bay, Oakland, Washington and the Giants have appeared in five.
              "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by fallforward3y+ View Post
                Seattle and Carolina have been, as mentioned before.

How exactly do you determine who is the most deserving team though? Is it teams who have been the closest the most times? Usually, if you lose then you deserved to lose.

Seattle though, may be a reason it is usually instead of just always. They may have still lost, but there is a very strong chance they win if not for those awful calls. That game really tested the limits of how far your willing to take 'no excuses'. I never buy into that, because you shouldn't have to beat a team despite a major impact bad call, you should just have to beat them in a fair game. Get the major calls right.

It's one thing if it's just a no PI call on a pass that wouldn't have been caught regardless, but these were calls that altered the game. At a certain point, you'll just sound ridiculous if you keep claiming no excuses. They called an illegal block on a QB for making a tackle for crying out loud.
                It was the excuse for the replay, but there is still no evidence they would have won that game. It was a 2 TD game and they had 4 more penalties then Pitt. The Cardinals had just as much 1 sided calling and they dont wine as much as Seattle does (they still talk about it as if the NFL owes them) and that game was a 4 point game.

Part of the reason we hired Fox was because of his success with Delhomme an undrafted FA who actually made it to the SB
                2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                  Before the merger, the Detroit Lions won four championships and the Cleveland Browns won eight. Cleveland lost their team, and the current one is essentially an expansion team as are Jacksonville and Houston.

San Diego won an AFL Championship, and Buffalo won two. Buffalo and Minnesota lost four Super Bowls as have the Broncos.

The Bengals lost two Super Bowls to one of the most dominant teams in pro football history.

Philadelphia won three championships before the merger, and have lost two Super Bowls one of which was close and subsequently controversial.

The Cardinals won two pre-merger championships, and lost a close Super Bowl.

As the Oilers, Tennessee has two AFL Championships and a close Super Bowl loss as the Titans.

Dallas and Pittsburgh have appeared in eight Super Bowls, New England seven; Denver and San Francisco have appeared in six. Green Bay, Oakland, Washington and the Giants have appeared in five.
                  Poor Texans and Jaguars :/
                  sigpicthanks Freyaka

Comment

I still believe Arizona got robbed against the Steelers. Holmes 2nd foot wasn't in, IMO.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JayJack View Post
                      I still believe Arizona got robbed against the Steelers. Holmes 2nd foot wasn't in, IMO.
                      I disagree but you're welcome to your opionion.

Second one sure as heck looks to me like ball in hands two toes on the ground.
                      sigpic

Comment

Well DenverBlood, you have a CP on the way! Hopefully there isn't another angle to prove that i'm right before I give you this CP...lol. Thanks for the correction.

EDIT: I must spread some around
                        sigpic

Comment

Well DenverBlood, you have a CP on the way! Hopefully there isn't another angle to prove that i'm right before I give you this CP...lol. Thanks for the correction.

I was looking at a lot of angles before I posted. I wanted something definite. The first one isn't definite as you cannot see the ball though it appears he has it.

There are several snapshots with his feet in the air but don't prove he didn't have the ball with feet in first. Those are the best I think you could find.

The second one is what convinces me. I don't really see how any shot could be more convincing than that unless you can show an angle where the ball isn't actually in his hands at that point. Or that he bobbles after which you would need video to prove.
                          sigpic

Comment

I maybe wrong but I do believe that was one of the years before the NFL went back to the possession in the endzone rule anyway. At the time if you made the catch in bounds but were forced out it was ruled a catch.
                            2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Originally posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
                              I maybe wrong but I do believe that was one of the years before the NFL went back to the possession in the endzone rule anyway. At the time if you made the catch in bounds but were forced out it was ruled a catch.
                              I really can't remember when they started that. But that would only come into play if it was clear he was in the air and pushed out while in the air.

I think the pciture shows he was feet in regardless. If that rule was still in affect then it was even more so a TD regardless.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X