Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

we're still alive

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • we're still alive

    i don't think you want to see us in pile high again, be afraid donko fans....
    sigpic

  • #2
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    i don't think you want to see us in pile high again, be afraid donko fans....
    False! We would love to see your boys baphs! I know you have no respect for champ or welker but them getting healthy at the right time and Derek Wolfe coming back things will be a little different.
    I think we already beat your team once this year but your guys big win on a Thursday night I guess erased everything Denver has accomplished right?
    Wrong!
    Just get to the divisional round and Denver will give you what you want son!
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      The chargers have to hope the Jets can beat the dolphins. Even with Matt Moore I seriously doubt that happens
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
        The chargers have to hope the Jets can beat the dolphins. Even with Matt Moore I seriously doubt that happens
        sadly, i would have to agree. but they did look horrid today so who knows?
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
          False! We would love to see your boys baphs! I know you have no respect for champ or welker but them getting healthy at the right time and Derek Wolfe coming back things will be a little different.
          WTH? since when did i say i don't respect those players? we have gotten healthier too, better in the RZ, and our running game has gotten better since that first game we played, your point?

          I think we already beat your team once this year but your guys big win on a Thursday night I guess erased everything Denver has accomplished right?
          Wrong!
          Just get to the divisional round and Denver will give you what you want son!
          uhh no, i don't think you get what i am saying at all. even in that first game we played you close. we also proved we can beat you in your house.

          so yeah, i don't think you want to see us, you would much rather see KC, miami, or baltimore i am sure. i know i would if i was a donkey lover.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            remember, if we do happen to make it to the playoffs. that will mean we are on a 4 game winning streak and winners of 5 of our last 6 games.

            we will be red hot and a team nobody is going to be thrilled about seeing in the playoffs.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by baphamet View Post
              remember, if we do happen to make it to the playoffs. that will mean we are on a 4 game winning streak and winners of 5 of our last 6 games.

              we will be red hot and a team nobody is going to be thrilled about seeing in the playoffs.
              Broncos were on a real heater last year too.

              Having said that no one wants a hungry team with an elite QB. Also playing a marvin lewis team with Andy Dalton at QB? I'd give you guys a good shot...............But as I said before I don't see you making it to the dance. That implosion against the Texans is REALLY hurting.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                I have already gone on record that i hoped you guys made the playoffs... said it,meant it.
                Originally posted by baphamet
                are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
                  The chargers have to hope the Jets can beat the dolphins. Even with Matt Moore I seriously doubt that happens
                  Not only that The Chargers have to beat the Chiefs again it is a hard road to hoe but in the end I hope it happens. A tough division is always a good thing.Makes everyone better come playoff time.
                  Originally posted by baphamet
                  are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
                    Broncos were on a real heater last year too.

                    Having said that no one wants a hungry team with an elite QB. Also playing a marvin lewis team with Andy Dalton at QB? I'd give you guys a good shot...............But as I said before I don't see you making it to the dance. That implosion against the Texans is REALLY hurting.
                    broncos had a bye week though, which is a momentum killer for a lot of teams. that texans game isn't the only one that hurt us, try first and goal on the 1 yard line fail at Washington?

                    make no mistake about it, if we do miss the playoffs its our own fault because we should have had that 6th seed wrapped up.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                      I have already gone on record that i hoped you guys made the playoffs... said it,meant it.
                      i am going to attempt to talk actual football with you to see how this turns out.....

                      may i ask why you are hoping for that?
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
                        Broncos were on a real heater last year too.

                        Having said that no one wants a hungry team with an elite QB. Also playing a marvin lewis team with Andy Dalton at QB? I'd give you guys a good shot...............But as I said before I don't see you making it to the dance. That implosion against the Texans is REALLY hurting.
                        Tenn and Wash too.

                        They should of had the 6th spot wrapped up.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          because your overly hyped about that win giving you false hope

                          face it....manning had a terrible game after blowing out the titans....you played the best game in all phases....we wont play as bad again
                          sigpic
                          when do native Americans become human and not mascots

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                            i don't think you want to see us in pile high again, be afraid donko fans....
                            AFCW is Representing this year

                            Class of the NFL

                            possibly 3 teams from this division will make the post season.
                            The beatings will continue until morale improves....

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                              i am going to attempt to talk actual football with you to see how this turns out.....

                              may i ask why you are hoping for that?
                              Vengeance

                              while I give your team credit for the win I don't think they can do it again..that was the one in 100. The first game we played wasn't as close as the score indicated. The second game I just feel like we didn't show up for whatever reason and the Chargers played as well as they possibly could on top of a great game plan.


                              Other than that I like the broncos and then the rest of the afc west then the afc conference as a whole.. The NFL is a better when the AFC west is one of the best and it gags me to say this its a lot better when the Raiders are good..thats just true
                              Originally posted by baphamet
                              are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X