Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

we're still alive

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
    He asked who was going into the playoffs hotter. Do you Charger idiots learn how to read from zoo animals or what?

    HE made the statement of who was hotter, I was responding. Learn to comprehend what you're looking at before you respond to me. The influx of illiterate Charger fans is getting annoying.
    Haha Really? That's the tact you want to take?

    Because all that means is his question was just as stupid as your answer! Your answer should have been the numbers I just gave you, but outrageous arrogance and foolish pride in your Broncos leads you to respond like an angry ranting half wit, determined to win the argument in a way that makes your team seem superior rather than flexing personal intellect. The point is the whole argument your having is pointless and endless, and you don't even realize it.

    You get it yet? You and Baph are practically the same person, only on opposite sides of the fence...you being a lot more hostile though.
    Last edited by SDERA; 01-02-2014, 10:57 PM.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by SDERA View Post
      Haha Really? That's the tact you want to take?

      Because all that means is his question was just as stupid as your answer! Your answer should have been the numbers I just gave you, but outrageous arrogance and foolish pride in your Broncos leads you to respond like an angry ranting half wit.

      You get it yet? You and Baph are the same person, only on opposite sides of the fence.
      Thanks Dr. Laura. I'll have to ask you about my love life next. Now go argue with women about doilies. The men are talking.

      Sorry bud, but you trying to assume the role of "High Road" in the smack section reeks of self-righteous stupidity.

      If you're above it all, fly off into your cloud of righteousness and leave us "half-wits" to our own devices. Otherwise shut-up or join the party
      sigpic

      Comment


      • I love you frickin jack-wads that come into the smack section and try to tell everyone how immature we are, stroking your ego in an attempt to make yourselves believe how much smarter and better you are than all of us troglodytes.

        It's the smack section. If you're taking any of this seriously, you need to get a sense of humor, thicker skin, and a shorter horse.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
          Thanks Dr. Laura. I'll have to ask you about my love life next. Now go argue with women about doilies. The men are talking.

          Sorry bud, but you trying to assume the role of "High Road" in the smack section reeks of self-righteous stupidity.

          If you're above it all, fly off into your cloud of righteousness and leave us "half-wits" to our own devices. Otherwise shut-up or join the party
          Self righteous? No I'm just a lot better at this game than you, clearly.

          As soon as you learn that increased hostility doesn't compensate for lack of wit you'll be a step closer.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by SDERA View Post
            Self righteous? No I'm just a lot better at this game than you, clearly.

            As soon as you learn that increased hostility doesn't compensate for lack of wit you'll be a step closer.
            Hey man, keep telling me how much cooler and wittier than me you are. It's totally convincing me of your not being a self-righteous hypocrite.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • Originally posted by SDERA View Post
              Haha Really? That's the tact you want to take?

              Because all that means is his question was just as stupid as your answer! Your answer should have been the numbers I just gave you, but outrageous arrogance and foolish pride in your Broncos leads you to respond like an angry ranting half wit, determined to win the argument in a way that makes your team seem superior rather than flexing personal intellect. The point is the whole argument your having is pointless and endless, and you don't even realize it.

              You get it yet? You and Baph are practically the same person, only on opposite sides of the fence...you being a lot more hostile though.
              Foolish pride? Look who's talking! The denver broncos went 13-3, they have the #1 seed In the playoffs. Bronco fans deserve to have pride up to this point.
              The Chargers are also In the playoffs and yes they have a very impressive victory over the Broncos. But only a fool would go on a rival team's message board to talk smack, when his team still has to go on the road and beat a team that dominated his squad last time they played.
              The real reason your in here sdera is you don't believe in your team so your getting your jabs in before your season is over. Pretty pathetic bro, you should have more faith and go on the Bengals board and we will have a whole week to test your amazing football IQ next if your boys pull off the win.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
                Hey man, keep telling me how much cooler and wittier than me you are. It's totally convincing me of your not being a self-righteous hypocrite.
                And where has acting like a child gotten you? I ended your guys dumb little argument in 3 effortless sentences!

                Or do you actually think you were close to convincing Baph you were right by acting like an ass?
                Was he close to submitting to your will and admitting the Chargers were doomed?
                Did you have him cornered? LOL.

                Yeah I didn't think so.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                  Foolish pride? Look who's talking! The denver broncos went 13-3, they have the #1 seed In the playoffs. Bronco fans deserve to have pride up to this point.
                  The Chargers are also In the playoffs and yes they have a very impressive victory over the Broncos. But only a fool would go on a rival team's message board to talk smack, when his team still has to go on the road and beat a team that dominated his squad last time they played.
                  The real reason your in here sdera is you don't believe in your team so your getting your jabs in before your season is over. Pretty pathetic bro, you should have more faith and go on the Bengals board and we will have a whole week to test your amazing football IQ next if your boys pull off the win.
                  No no no, we have no reason to be prideful of our team. Most prolific offense of all time, many quality wins throughout the season. yeah, nothing to be proud of here.

                  And as far as Football IQ goes, SDERA's has yet to be seen. But his "Desperate attempt to prove to everybody how much smarter than everyone he is" IQ is off the charts! He's got me convinced!
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by SDERA View Post
                    And where has acting like a child gotten you? I ended your guys dumb little argument in 3 effortless sentences!

                    Or do you actually think you were close to convincing Baph you were right by acting like an ass?
                    Was he close to submitting to your will and admitting the Chargers were doomed?
                    Did you have him cornered? LOL.

                    Yeah I didn't think so.


                    Hey man, like I said, you don't have to convince me! Sounds like you're still trying to convince yourself though.

                    You hear that Baph? SDERA just proved how dumb we are in one fell swoop! He's so witty!

                    Hey SDERA? Will you tell me again about how not self-righteous you are? I love that story. It'll help me sleep at night. My futility with Baph has made me long for you convincing me about how truly brilliant you are. And your choice in medium of conveyance of your brilliance, the BCMB smack section. What a stroke of genius!
                    Last edited by kishzilla; 01-02-2014, 11:43 PM.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • whats the odds of....if the bolts lose...sdera goes back to "work" and cannot find the time to post here....and if the bolts win....works is postponed a week
                      sigpic
                      when do native Americans become human and not mascots

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                        Foolish pride? Look who's talking! The denver broncos went 13-3, they have the #1 seed In the playoffs. Bronco fans deserve to have pride up to this point.
                        The Chargers are also In the playoffs and yes they have a very impressive victory over the Broncos. But only a fool would go on a rival team's message board to talk smack, when his team still has to go on the road and beat a team that dominated his squad last time they played.
                        The real reason your in here sdera is you don't believe in your team so your getting your jabs in before your season is over. Pretty pathetic bro, you should have more faith and go on the Bengals board and we will have a whole week to test your amazing football IQ next if your boys pull off the win.
                        Oh my you completely missed the point.

                        I was talking about following your Bronco pride into a pointless argument to which there is no winner.

                        Instead of using his own 2012 Broncos as a reason why the idea of "backing in" is garbage, he took the bait and tried to argue the opposite because he's too proud to paint the Broncos in any negative light, even to prove someone wrong.

                        Is that more clear?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
                          No no no, we have no reason to be prideful of our team. Most prolific offense of all time, many quality wins throughout the season. yeah, nothing to be proud of here.

                          And as far as Football IQ goes, SDERA's has yet to be seen. But his "Desperate attempt to prove to everybody how much smarter than everyone he is" IQ is off the charts! He's got me convinced!
                          Me to bro! He's got so many good arguments like
                          "Denver can't beat San Diego because a month ago the bolts beat the Broncos"! ( the same argument doesn't work against San Diego beating Cincy even though the Bengals also dominated the bolts in a 7pt win)
                          Or
                          Peyton Manning is 0-2 vs the Chargers in the playoffs which proves he can't beat the chargers. ( doesn't matter that those games were years ago with different teams and with his current team he has a 3-1 record vs the bolts)
                          This guy is brilliant!
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by SDERA View Post
                            Oh my you completely missed the point.

                            I was talking about following your Bronco pride into a pointless argument to which there is no winner.

                            Instead of using his own 2012 Broncos as a reason why the idea of "backing in" is garbage, he took the bait and tried to argue the opposite because he's too proud to paint the Broncos in any negative light, even to prove someone wrong.

                            Is that more clear?
                            Tell me, at what point will any rival fan in here convince any other fan of anything?

                            Talk about futility.

                            I know you fancy yourself some sort of expert at this sort of thing. Maybe you were the high-school debate captain or something, I don't know. That's besides the point. Fact of the matter is, we're just here to have a little fun, while you're trying to win arguments with people that you don't even know.

                            You're never going to be the winner here dude. lol

                            I think you're the one that doesn't get it.
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                              whats the odds of....if the bolts lose...sdera goes back to "work" and cannot find the time to post here....and if the bolts win....works is postponed a week
                              I'm just curious as to what constitutes winning? Just winning the SB?

                              Because win or lose no matter what I'm leaving eventually, I won't be here often during the offseason.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                                whats the odds of....if the bolts lose...sdera goes back to "work" and cannot find the time to post here....and if the bolts win....works is postponed a week
                                Same with NoRings and a few others outside of baph.

                                They'll be in their holes until next season starts or if Den loses.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X