we're still alive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
    What does that have to do with it? Chargers beat your team in Denver in the exact temp predicted vs the Bengals at kick-off: 37° F (2.8° C)

Unless you think that the Bengals are a better team than the Broncos why wouldn't we have a good chance at beating them? We beat Peyton Manning in cold weather, why can't we beat Andy "turn-over-machine" Dalton in cold weather?
    Holy Moses you beat Denver in Denver. What you think cause you beat us that pencils you in to New Jersey? I think not, I think you going to lose in Cincinnati because first off Cincinnati is the better team. San Diego had to have the stars align to get into the playoffs. It don't matter to me, I don't care if you do make it to Denver, cause I can listen to you make excuses all offseason long about why Denver beat San Diego in the playoffs. Cinci is the better team, they have already beat you in SD, it's in Cinci. What makes you think your going to win? Also did you think Denver was going to go undefeated this year, I keep thinking your saying because we lost some games were done were cooked were toast.

Comment

What does that have to do with it? Chargers beat your team in Denver in the exact temp predicted vs the Bengals at kick-off: 37° F (2.8° C)
      That's not what the weather gods are predicting right now, even colder, and a snowstorm is probable too, not exactly favorable for a team that practices in southern Cal.

You do have a chance of beating them, but it's only like 5%.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

• Originally posted by LynchMobster View Post
        You do have a chance of beating them, but it's only like 5%.
        I think you overshot that a litlle lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
          Holy Moses you beat Denver in Denver. What you think cause you beat us that pencils you in to New Jersey? I think not, I think you going to lose in Cincinnati because first off Cincinnati is the better team. San Diego had to have the stars align to get into the playoffs. It don't matter to me, I don't care if you do make it to Denver, cause I can listen to you make excuses all offseason long about why Denver beat San Diego in the playoffs. Cinci is the better team, they have already beat you in SD, it's in Cinci. What makes you think your going to win? Also did you think Denver was going to go undefeated this year, I keep thinking your saying because we lost some games were done were cooked were toast.
          you implied cause its going to be cold as if that is going to prevent us from beating the Bengals. I used Denver as a reference only. Quit getting your panties waded over it. Beating you in Denver doesn't guarantee anything just like your 13-3 record last year vs the Raven's at home. I supposed the "stars aligned" for us to beat the Broncos in week 15? The stars aligned for the Ravens to to knock Manning out of the playoffs last year? So you think the stars won't be aligning this year again for us to make it to Denver for a re-match? I'm thinking just the opposite right now.
          Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

Unless you think that the Bengals are a better team than the Broncos why wouldn't we have a good chance at beating them? We beat Peyton Manning in cold weather, why can't we beat Andy "turn-over-machine" Dalton in cold weather?
            Outside of QB, Cincy is a better team in all phases than SD is, does that guarantee a win, no but i think they have a good shot to win.

We will see though.

And they won last time you played since you for whatever reason keep bringing up with SD/Den, right?

But that has no meaning, does it.

Comment

you implied cause its going to be cold as if that is going to prevent us from beating the Bengals. I used Denver as a reference only. Quit getting your panties waded over it. Beating you in Denver doesn't guarantee anything just like your 13-3 record last year vs the Raven's at home. I supposed the "stars aligned" for us to beat the Broncos in week 15? The stars aligned for the Ravens to to knock Manning out of the playoffs last year? So you think the stars won't be aligning this year again for us to make it to Denver for a re-match? I'm thinking just the opposite right now.
              I implied no such thing, I said it won't be this cold in Cinci but it will be cold for SD anyway, meaning the loss you will suffer will be cold. Next time I'll draw you a picture. I'll take nothing away from SD beating us in Denver, I have been on record saying it was the only game where we were flat out beat. But that doesn't mean anything now. If you happen to upset the Bengals I welcome a Chargers, Broncos matchup, but the chances of you beating Cinci is slim to none imo. If I'm wrong I'll eat my crow, I just don't see it. You being a Chargers fan I don't expect you to concede defeat. We shall see.

Comment

• im sure the Bolt on's will lose gracefully

Comment

• Originally posted by kcvet View Post
                  im sure the Bolt on's will lose gracefully

yeah cuz we all know you sure as hell don't
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                    yeah cuz we all know you sure as hell don't
                    Do you have a video of Manning acting like he's never won a game in his life!
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
                      He asked who was going into the playoffs hotter. Do you Charger idiots learn how to read from zoo animals or what? So he comes up with some arbitrary number to cut off the time frame in which he counts the wins, because you guys were too busy socking yourselves in the balls the first half of the season to win games, and I'm supposed to just forget about it? While you guys weren't getting it done, we were. His "Hotter" imo, is just indicative of inconsistent play.

Sorry if I don't forget how badly you've played against truly awful football teams.

HE made the statement of who was hotter, I was responding. Learn to comprehend what you're looking at before you respond to me. The influx of illiterate Charger fans is getting annoying.
                      well its a good thing we don't play any awful teams in the playoffs, huh? care to tell me how we did against winning teams?

and yeah, we finished the season hotter than you as far as the win loss column goes, its just a fact bro. whats funny is you saying we backed in considering that fact, it just makes it sound even more retarded than it already does.

are you seriously trying to act like what we did earlier in the season matters now? we finished the season hot and have a lot of momentum going into the playoffs, how can anyone deny that? which is essentially what you are trying to do by saying we backed in, simply because some other teams choked, its just dumb.

i know it makes you mad that we got in the playoffs, we are gonna make you hate it even more next week in the divisional round, believe that.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                        sorry we don't have a robot for a QB. i like rivers' fire and competitiveness, i get that you don't though, so its cool.

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcwest/post...es-chargers-go
                        sigpic

Comment

even if he could he doesn't have the energy at his old age. He probably could flap his wings though.
                          Would you rather have Manning raging on the side line trying to get his team fired up or him doing this when things go awry:

Last edited by NoRingNoGlory; 01-03-2014, 05:16 PM.
                          Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

even if he could he doesn't have the energy at his old age. He probably could flap his wings though.
                            Would you rather have Manning raging on the side line trying to get his team fired up or him doing this when things go awry:

Manning has a Superbowl ring and every record in the book. I think he's proved his way is more succesful than Phillip's temper tantrums.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                              sorry we don't have a robot for a QB. i like rivers' fire and competitiveness, i get that you don't though, so its cool.

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcwest/post...es-chargers-go
                              Off the field Rivers aint a bad guy on the field he's a crybaby poor sport!
                              Fire! John Elway had fire, hurling his body for a first down in the Superbowl. Phillip and his fake flop trying to get a flag like an nba player is a joke!
                              sigpic

Comment

Manning has a Superbowl ring and every record in the book. I think he's proved his way is more succesful than Phillip's temper tantrums.
                                so that's the key to success? being completely devoid of any emotion? if that's so, then why was eli stinking up the joint all year? he would just stand there and not say a word to anyone.

rivers plays the game like you would with your buddies in the sand lot. i don't think anyone loves to play football more than rivers and it shows.

as a fan, its awesome and funny to watch. as a rival fan i don't blame you for not liking him, especially considering his record in mile high.

he may not be peyton manning but he is doing something right.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X