we're still alive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    Off the field Rivers aint a bad guy on the field he's a crybaby poor sport!
    Fire! John Elway had fire, hurling his body for a first down in the Superbowl. Phillip and his fake flop trying to get a flag like an nba player is a joke!
    whaaaaa dude, seriously. you see it as him being a cry baby and a poor sport because you hate him. watch this and you will see what i am talking about, its all about perspective.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-...-Philip-Rivers
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by baphamet View Post
      whaaaaa dude, seriously. you see it as him being a cry baby and a poor sport because you hate him. watch this and you will see what i am talking about, its all about perspective.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-...-Philip-Rivers
      Ok baphs I must admit he sounds like a good leader and not as obnoxious as he seems with his body language.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
        Ok baphs I must admit he sounds like a good leader and not as obnoxious as he seems with his body language.
        you give in way too easy lol

he's probably the most misunderstood player in the NFL but i understand why people don't like him, especially you rival fans.
        sigpic

Comment

well its a good thing we don't play any awful teams in the playoffs, huh? care to tell me how we did against winning teams?

and yeah, we finished the season hotter than you as far as the win loss column goes, its just a fact bro. whats funny is you saying we backed in considering that fact, it just makes it sound even more retarded than it already does.

are you seriously trying to act like what we did earlier in the season matters now? we finished the season hot and have a lot of momentum going into the playoffs, how can anyone deny that? which is essentially what you are trying to do by saying we backed in, simply because some other teams choked, its just dumb.

i know it makes you mad that we got in the playoffs, we are gonna make you hate it even more next week in the divisional round, believe that.
          Hey dude, if you believe in frickin hocus pocus voodoo that's your biz. This whole "We play up and down to competition" thing is just that. It's just a coincidence. Just because you had horrible games against mostly bad teams, doesn't mean you're not going to do it against good teams. That is frickin retarded. Like 2+2=potato retarded.

Your team, your coaches, your players, have presented extremely poor performances at times this year. That is fact. Regardless of what team you were playing, you did. Had you played like that against a good team, you also would have lost

You've already proven you can lose to the Bengals FFS.

But you're right. None of that matters. You guys saw the witch doctor, and he told you what to do he said that "OO EE OO AH AH CHING CHANG WALLA WALLA BING BANG The Chargers will only play their best football, and not show up as the heels that they were at other times during the season."
          sigpic

Comment

• marshall fauk on gameday just said the chiefs backed into the playoffs because they struggled at the end of the season.

too bad you donk fans just don't seem to get it.
            sigpic

Comment

marshall fauk on gameday just said the chiefs backed into the playoffs because they struggled at the end of the season.

yeah right

Comment

• Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
                Hey dude, if you believe in frickin hocus pocus voodoo that's your biz. This whole "We play up and down to competition" thing is just that. It's just a coincidence. Just because you had horrible games against mostly bad teams, doesn't mean you're not going to do it against good teams. That is frickin retarded. Like 2+2=potato retarded.
                what the hell are you talking about? its not hocus pous man, some teams do play better in pressure situations, dont be so ignorant.

the charges have always played good in november and ecember anyways, thats where we got most of our wins this eyar too.

Your team, your coaches, your players, have presented extremely poor performances at times this year. That is fact. Regardless of what team you were playing, you did. Had you played like that against a good team, you also would have lost

You've already proven you can lose to the Bengals FFS.
                but we didn't, did we? you have this dumb idea in your head that you think its "hocus pocus" that a team or players play better in certain situations.

have you never heard of that before? seriously? you are seriously trying to tell me its 100% pure chance they played better as the underdog against better competition?

how about tebow getting better at the end of the game? isn't that what you donk fans used to always say? was that hocus pocus as well?

But you're right. None of that matters. You guys saw the witch doctor, and he told you what to do he said that "OO EE OO AH AH CHING CHANG WALLA WALLA BING BANG The Chargers will only play their best football, and not show up as the heels that they were at other times during the season."
                no their play on the field proved it. i also said they will play their best football in the playoffs, i just know they have played some of their best football against good teams this year, i can only think of one or two games they played well against bad teams.

the point that you are clearly trying to avoid at all costs, is they can compete good teams on the road and will be the underdog in every game from here on out, they seem to play well in that situation, that's not hocus pocus and it isn't a guarantee either, but i like our chances tomorrow.
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by kcvet View Post
                  yeah right
                  you disagree?
                  sigpic

Comment

you disagree?
                    look up........the sky is falling

24-7 kc

Comment

24-7 kc
                      i am not trying to poor it on KC, if you have been reading along i think you can figure out why i posted that.

by the way, congrats on the lead, you better hope you didn't speak too soon.
                      sigpic

Comment

i am not trying to poor it on KC, if you have been reading along i think you can figure out why i posted that.

by the way, congrats on the lead, you better hope you didn't speak too soon.
                        Faulk was a colt. need i say more???

Comment

marshall fauk on gameday just said the chiefs backed into the playoffs because they struggled at the end of the season.

lol...so a team that was already locked into the playoffs by week 15, and still had a shot at the bye in week 16...and then played only two starters in weeks 17...backed into the playoffs

but a team who even if they won their game against backups...still needed two teams that were ahead of them to lose...didn't

you sir as well as marshall...are idiots
                          sigpic
                          when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

• Charles is done for the day. possible concussion back in the 1st

Comment

but we didn't, did we? you have this dumb idea in your head that you think its "hocus pocus" that a team or players play better in certain situations.

have you never heard of that before? seriously? you are seriously trying to tell me its 100% pure chance they played better as the underdog against better competition?
                              What I'm getting at, and you are on schedule unable to grasp, is YOU seem to be insisting that the Chargers that played poorly against bad teams wont rear it's ugly head against good teams.

So you are going to sit there and say that the Chargers ONLY play up to the competition. It is an IMPOSSIBILITY that the poor play we saw against bad teams has ZERO chance of appearing tomorrow?

OO EE OO AH AH CHING CHANG WALLA WALLA BING BANG
                              sigpic

Comment

24-7 kc

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X