• I don't think we will be seeing KCVET anymore
    Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

• Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
      I don't think we will be seeing KCVET anymore
      wrong. as usual

Comment

• Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
        What I'm getting at, and you are on schedule unable to grasp, is YOU seem to be insisting that the Chargers that played poorly against bad teams wont rear it's ugly head against good teams.

So you are going to sit there and say that the Chargers ONLY play up to the competition. It is an IMPOSSIBILITY that the poor play we saw against bad teams has ZERO chance of appearing tomorrow?

OO EE OO AH AH CHING CHANG WALLA WALLA BING BANG
        did i ever say any of that? did i ever say there is no chance they could struggle in the playoffs based on what they did against winning teams this season?

what i am saying is what we did earlier in the season has no baring on how they are playing right now and right now they are one of the hotter teams in the league and they have played well against good teams earlier in the season an recently.

what i am also saying is we indeed snuck into the playoffs, and you HATE it
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by arapaho View Post
          lol...so a team that was already locked into the playoffs by week 15, and still had a shot at the bye in week 16...and then played only two starters in weeks 17...backed into the playoffs

but a team who even if they won their game against backups...still needed two teams that were ahead of them to lose...didn't

you sir as well as marshall...are idiots
          i am not saying i agree that KC backed in, i agree with his logic though for sure. besides, they lost the week before as well.

point is, when you make the playoffs winning 5 out of your last 6 games and 4 in a row, that is never backing in.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
            I don't think we will be seeing KCVET anymore
            maybe he isnt as much of a fairweather fairy as you are and will be back
            sigpic
            when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

• Originally posted by baphamet View Post
              i am not saying i agree that KC backed in, i agree with his logic though for sure. besides, they lost the week before as well.

point is, when you make the playoffs winning 5 out of your last 6 games and 4 in a row, that is never backing in.
              And going into the playoffs hot is a big deal!
              Last season Denver went in with 11 wins in a row.
              Baltimore was 2-4 in there final 6 games.
              Being hot is most important!
              History backs it up lol!
              sigpic

Comment

Yes it is....get it.....when your post season hinges on two out of division teams ......to lose...you backed in..plain and simple, dont know why just admitting it makes you cry

if miami won....it would not have mattered if you won 157-0....your still sitting home in the post...you backed in....and when you need Two teams to falter...you backed in

you backed in
                sigpic

Comment

what i am saying is what we did earlier in the season has no baring on how they are playing right now and right now they are one of the hotter teams in the league and they have played well against good teams earlier in the season an recently.
                  How the hell are you incapable of seeing the irony of what you just posted? Jesus Christ.

How you played in the regular season, against teams that either A: had no chance of getting into the playoffs, or B: had already secured their spot so they sat 20 of their starters, has no bearing on how you're going to play against teams that you already lost to, when you play them in the playoffs.
                  sigpic

Comment

marshall fauk on gameday just said the chiefs backed into the playoffs because they struggled at the end of the season.

too bad you donk fans just don't seem to get it.
                    No, Faulk is completely mistaken.

Originally posted by LynchMobster View Post
                    SDERA spoke of "foolish pride" amongst Broncos' fans here but it's the Dolts who are actually flouting that the most right now because they need to make themselves feel better about their rickety team and how it eked its way into the last place spot!

The term "backing in" has NOTHING whatsoever to do with streaks -nada! It only pertains to the situation in the final week of the regular season. It is a fact widely known in the sports world that backing in means that a team is in a situation where what it did (its quantity of wins) during the season wasn't enough to clinch a playoff by the final week and it is dependent upon other teams beating the frontrunner competitors ahead of it. It is thus NOT in control of its destiny! That is the most important part of the definition of backing in.

The dolts here keep citing the 2011 Broncos as some kind of example to "prove" their misconception, and yes, while it's true that that Broncos team entered the postseason rather poorly and cold (yet beat the Steelers in the first round anyway ), it did not technically back in because it was in control of its destiny up to the final match -a win would automatically clinch. Though the Broncos lost, its only competitor for the division title by that point -the Faiders- ALSO lost their final game and was only eliminated by the tie breakers ( which are just the rules) with the Broncos. Ironically, it was the Dolts who beat the Faiders in their final game (thanks) -though their victory had no hope of clinching anything because the Broncos had the tiebreakers over them too, and so it was a meaningless game for the Dolts at that point played only for pride. Had the Faiders won, then they would have backed in over the Broncos at 9-7 with Chiefs' help (the Broncos' final opponent).

Now regardless of backing in, it could be said that a team who enters the playoffs on a winning streak is coming in "hot", but considering the fact that the Dolts struggled to beat a Chiefs backup team at home, and escaped with a win only because the zebras blew a couple of critical calls, even the "heat" of this postseason entry is rather dubious. And it will be a cooooold day in Cincy for the So Calif kids! 34° high, minus 6° low and 80% chance of snow!

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

• Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
                      How the hell are you incapable of seeing the irony of what you just posted? Jesus Christ.

How you played in the regular season, against teams that either A: had no chance of getting into the playoffs, or B: had already secured their spot so they sat 20 of their starters, has no bearing on how you're going to play against teams that you already lost to, when you play them in the playoffs.
                      yeah because KC is he only game we played at the end of the season and all you want to talk about. cinci is the only team we have lost to since the beginning of November and you want to act like those losses earlier in the season have this huge factor on how we are playing now? why don't you try looking at our entire body of work? especially recently, and not just the KC game.

have you been paying enough attention to realize our offense has changed since then? we are running the ball much better, we are a better team now than we were earlier in the season.
                      sigpic

Comment

Yes it is....get it.....when your post season hinges on two out of division teams ......to lose...you backed in..plain and simple, dont know why just admitting it makes you cry

if miami won....it would not have mattered if you won 157-0....your still sitting home in the post...you backed in....and when you need Two teams to falter...you backed in

you backed in
                        nope, no its not....we can do this all year dude. going by your logic teams back into every playoff spot due to other teams losing. we won our games, we took care of business, other teams choked not us.

like the 2011 broncos when they choked the last 3 games away when they were trying to solidify their spot and they still went to the playoffs, that's backing in.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by kcvet View Post
                          wrong. as usual
                          He does it so often(while the weathers nice of course) nobody notices any more. He leaves when his team loses so he expects everyone to be fair weather too

Tough loss sorry about it too I wanted a good showing from the AFC west..
                          Last edited by Beagle; 01-04-2014, 06:52 PM.
                          Originally posted by baphamet
                          are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                            He does it so often nobody notices any more

Tough loss sorry about it too I wanted a good showing from the AFC west..
                            you are scared and hoping we lose too
                            sigpic

Comment

• Baphemet....why dont you look at our entire body of work.....except where we kept losing....look at our entire body of work....i mean the last five games.
                              ----------------------------------------

Lol
                              sigpic

Comment

Baphemet....why dont you look at our entire body of work.....except where we kept losing....look at our entire body of work....i mean the last five games.
                                ----------------------------------------

Lol
                                okay i will just be like you guys and look at the worst game you guys played recently and assume that's how you will play in the playoffs while ignoring everything else, that's awesome donko logic
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X