• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    Nfc west is good but the AFC West has the better qbs
    Manning way better than Russell
    Rivers alot better than kap
    Alex Smith better than palmer
    Nfcs best dormat in the rams much better than Oakland.
    Those teams as a whole are much better than the AFC West.

SF/Sea are arguably the top 2 teams in football, Arz's D is no joke either and Fitz is a beast. Rams DL is a beast, and Quinn could win DPOY.

Thats a monster division.

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post

SF/Sea are arguably the top 2 teams in football, Arz's D is no joke either and Fitz is a beast. Rams DL is a beast, and Quinn could win DPOY.

its funny how the afc/nfc west divisions were usually the two worst in the league for years, now they are the two best and i don't think its even arguable.

i wonder what colin cowherd thinks about the culture on the west coast now? he used to say those teams play soft because of the cities they play in.

Seattle, SF, Arizona, and SD are all teams that will punch you in the mouth and are grittier than most of the teams on the east coast currently, who he said play better and more blue collar because of the city's they play in.

i had to mention that because that guy is such a moron lol
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
        its funny how the afc/nfc west divisions were usually the two worst in the league for years, now they are the two best and i don't think its even arguable.

i wonder what colin cowherd thinks about the culture on the west coast now? he used to say those teams play soft because of the cities they play in.

Seattle, SF, Arizona, and SD are all teams that will punch you in the mouth and are grittier than most of the teams on the east coast currently, who he said play better and more blue collar because of the city's they play in.

i had to mention that because that guy is such a moron lol
        He's up there with Skip Bayless imo in terms of stupidity. Absolutely clueless, probably gets everything he knows about sports from ESPN's bottomline.
        :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post

Interesting:
          I believe the NFC west has great defenses but there is not a team in that division with a QB that can touch manning or rivers.
          Wilson and Kap are more comparable to Alex Smith.
          You been in love with the Seahawks all year so I'm not surprised your now pumping up the niners and cards since they both beat the Seahawks in the last 3 weeks.
          The niners just barely survived the Falcons. The Eagles are going to light up your beloved NFC west teams in the playoffs and those weak offenses aren't going to be able to keep up.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
            He's up there with Skip Bayless imo in terms of stupidity. Absolutely clueless, probably gets everything he knows about sports from ESPN's bottomline.
            he is seriously a troll on the radio.
            sigpic

Comment

Interesting:
              I believe the NFC west has great defenses but there is not a team in that division with a QB that can touch manning or rivers.
              Wilson and Kap are more comparable to Alex Smith.
              You been in love with the Seahawks all year so I'm not surprised your now pumping up the niners and cards since they both beat the Seahawks in the last 3 weeks.
              The niners just barely survived the Falcons. The Eagles are going to light up your beloved NFC west teams in the playoffs and those weak offenses aren't going to be able to keep up.
              you are right about the QB's but in terms of teams as a whole its the best division followed closely by the AFC west IMO
              sigpic

Comment

Im also on record somewhere here as wanting 3 AFC West teams to make it. I think it shows the overall class
                of teams your team had to play most often. Granted, as a Chiefs fan, im on the losing end of that stick, but
                it does still say more than making the playoffs in a division where they "had" to send somebody if you get my
                thinking there. And I dont have any disrespect for the Chargers or Denver, but lets not talk about Oakland

Comment

Top 3 divisions...
                  NFCW (3 teams with 10+ wins)
                  NFCS
                  AFCW

3rd because of the Turdz always dragging us down the last decade. And to be honest I don't buy the Chiefs as they have racked up wins against cupcakes. They're a middle of the road team (not unlike my Chargers) in disguise.

Comment

Originally posted by SDERA View Post
                    Top 3 divisions...
                    NFCS
                    AFCW

3rd because of the Turdz always dragging us down the last decade. And to be honest I don't buy the Chiefs as they have racked up wins against cupcakes. They're a middle of the road team (not unlike my Chargers) in disguise.
                    The NFC South?
                    Carolina - good team
                    New Orleans - alot like Seattle different team on the road, they have lost 3 of there last 4.
                    Then I guess you think tampa and atlanta are better than San Diego and Oakland. False.
                    sigpic

Comment

Top 3 divisions...
                      NFCS
                      AFCW

Correct me if im wrong, but aint that what a team is supposed to do? Beat the teams you should beat. As far as
                      middle of the road, I never thought any different of the Chiefs this year. In the NFL, you have the serious contenders
                      and everybody else. Ive believed the Chiefs to be the best "everybody else" team all year. It stinks, but, it is what it is.

Comment

Top 3 divisions...
                        NFCS
                        AFCW

i disagree, the NFCS has two 4-11 teams and we only have one 4-11 team. in terms of wins and losses the AFCW is stronger. i think Carolina and NO are good teams but we have two good teams and one great team IMO
                        sigpic

Comment

The NFC South?
                          Carolina - good team
                          New Orleans - alot like Seattle different team on the road, they have lost 3 of there last 4.
                          Then I guess you think tampa and atlanta are better than San Diego and Oakland. False.
                          yeah, i don't think it's even arguable really. in my mind the only argument would be between the AFCW and the NFCW being the best division right now but i still think it's the NFCW.
                          sigpic

Comment

Never desired to see San Diego walk away with a loss more than at this point..in fact I don't think I've ever cared much, but I damn sure do now.
                            Qwerty

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                              yeah, i don't think it's even arguable really. in my mind the only argument would be between the AFCW and the NFCW being the best division right now but i still think it's the NFCW.
                              It will be fun next year when our division plays the NFCW. The only time I will cheer for another AFCW team is when they play the Seahawks (Raiders excluded). Living in Seattle is really hard, their fans are worst than Raider fans. I nearly get as much joy from them losing as I do the Broncos winning.

Comment

Originally posted by Sovereignty View Post
                                Never desired to see San Diego walk away with a loss more than at this point..in fact I don't think I've ever cared much, but I damn sure do now.
                                Sounds like you have very little confidence in your team.
                                Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

Working...
                                X