we're still alive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    what the hell? losing 3 in a row isn't backing in but winning 4 in a row is? LMAO!!!

think mcfly, think!!

McFly still gets the girl, so the jokes on you.

Still your team nearly got steam rolled at home by scrubs, Cincy has gone down hill over the last few weeks so maybe you beat them, but dont expect to come into our house twice and have us take you lightly again

Then again you are playing a team who hasnt lost a game at home all season
    2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

what the hell? losing 3 in a row isn't backing in but winning 4 in a row is? LMAO!!!

think mcfly, think!!

ummm a 13 win team is basicaly already in...you ever see a 13 win team not get in?...cause thats whAt he said

the bolts indeed backed in....when you need two teams to loose even if you win.....you backed in

quit being such a pansy about it
      sigpic
      when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

think mcfly, think!!
        Yo Baffledmet! You and NoBrains aren't getting it and live in your own little fantasy world, but what else is new, right? You needed help (and this includes from the Chiefs, and the officials) to back in today and your team would be warming their couches this January without it! "Denial is not a river in Egypt" as they say!

Originally posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
        McFly still gets the girl, so the jokes on you.
        I did! And Bif Baph got this:

--which is what his argument amounts to!

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
          Congrats baphs!
          Beat the Bengals so we can get our rubber match!
          we are coming for you fiftyaint...we are coming for ya!
          Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
            ummm a 13 win team is basicaly already in...you ever see a 13 win team not get in?...cause thats whAt he said

the bolts indeed backed in....when you need two teams to loose even if you win.....you backed in

quit being such a pansy about it
            winning 5 out of your last 6 is never backing in, remember the broncos 2011 season? that's a perfect example of backing in.

you seem to think surging into the playoffs on a 4 game winning streak and losing out and still making the playoffs are the same thing.

quit being so football ignorant.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LynchMobster View Post
              Yo Baffledmet! You and NoBrains aren't getting it and live in your own little fantasy world, but what else is new, right? You needed help (and this includes from the Chiefs, and the officials) to back in today and your team would be warming their couches this January without it! "Denial is not a river in Egypt" as they say!

I did! And Bif Baph got this:

--which is what his argument amounts to!
              we won 5 out of 6 to earn our playoff spot (including against both the chiefs and broncos in their house), that isn't denial, that's 100% pure fact
              sigpic

Comment

we won 5 out of 6 to earn our playoff spot (including against both the chiefs and broncos in their house), that isn't denial, that's 100% pure fact
                And we won 13 out of 16 to earn ours!
                The Bolts have been playing great ball!
                Everybody is 0-0 now! Nobodys gonna overlook a team and everyteam is the going to get every teams best game.
                Rivers has experience and gives the bolts a shot.
                Last edited by 58Miller; 12-30-2013, 05:52 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
                  we are coming for you fiftyaint...we are coming for ya!
                  Were ready! We want redemption!
                  I want to play the Colts and then the Pats to get payback. The Chargers would be another team I would like us to play since we split with them but I would rather manning get his revenge against Indy, and a win against New England would be priceless!
                  Im happy for you guys No Ring but I dont think your gonna make it past Cincy.
                  Good luck and congrats on your playoff birth.
                  sigpic

Comment

OH BABY I so do hope we get to play the CHARREDGIRLS again! I would think that by now Denvers D.C. JDR will have a CLUE about how to stop a simple run to the left, that they ran over and over and over last time.

But I imagine it will be Cinncinatti coming to Denver then its New Englands turn, or whoever the lowest remaining seed in the second round is.
                    sigpicoh YEAH?

Comment

LMAO!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Axemaster View Post
                        OH BABY I so do hope we get to play the CHARREDGIRLS again! I would think that by now Denvers D.C. JDR will have a CLUE about how to stop a simple run to the left, that they ran over and over and over last time.

But I imagine it will be Cinncinatti coming to Denver then its New Englands turn, or whoever the lowest remaining seed in the second round is.
                        cinci won't come to denver if they win, you would then get the winner of the KC indy game. as the first seed you will get the lowest seed.
                        sigpic

Comment

winning 5 out of your last 6 is never backing in, remember the broncos 2011 season? that's a perfect example of backing in.

you seem to think surging into the playoffs on a 4 game winning streak and losing out and still making the playoffs are the same thing.

quit being so football ignorant.

yea me and every body else includeing sandiego beat writters are wrong...just cause rod says so....lol

you backed in plain and simple...when your post season life depends on two teams ahead of you to lose....you backed in

sorry the truth.ruffles your panties...just pull out your bite and get over it
                          sigpic
                          when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

congrads to the bolts and their zebra pals

Try this again...Rule 9-1-3: no more than 6 players on line on one side of snapper on FG

This is going to come as scant consolation to the Pittsburgh Steelers, but the NFL has admitted that game officials missed a call on a field-goal attempt in the game between the Kansas City Chiefs and San Diego Chargers.
                            link

Why wasn't the Chargers fake punt vs. Chiefs reviewed? fumble and TD return but..........never reviewed

story

helps to have hometown zebra fans huh ???
                            Last edited by kcvet; 12-31-2013, 02:10 PM.

Comment

I know this is a smack forum, but that's not my personality. I've been threatened with being banned for being "too nice" in the past, LOL!

On the kick issue - yup, we benefited from a non-call. As a LONG time Charger's fan, I can tell you it hasn't happened often in my 40+ years as a fan. Can't change it. It is what it is, it was a gift and we'll take it and move along. If I were a Steeler fan, it would be a really hard week for me, but I'd also say, "When you have to rely on 3 other teams to lose on the last day in addition to you winning your own game - it's your own faulty you're not in the playoffs." Same thing I would have said had we lost the game or the Ravens or Dolphins had won their game.

I know it's more fun to think you were robbed by refs with an agenda but on the fake punt that just isn't so.
                              Explanation on why the fumble didn't count:
                              http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...-with-official

Play blown dead before it happened, so it doesn't exist and can't be reviewed. The spot could have been reviewed but wasn't and in that big pile nothing conclusive was likely to change the call anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by girlzarefanstoo View Post
                                I know this is a smack forum, but that's not my personality. I've been threatened with being banned for being "too nice" in the past, LOL!

On the kick issue - yup, we benefited from a non-call. As a LONG time Charger's fan, I can tell you it hasn't happened often in my 40+ years as a fan. Can't change it. It is what it is, it was a gift and we'll take it and move along. If I were a Steeler fan, it would be a really hard week for me, but I'd also say, "When you have to rely on 3 other teams to lose on the last day in addition to you winning your own game - it's your own faulty you're not in the playoffs." Same thing I would have said had we lost the game or the Ravens or Dolphins had won their game.

I know it's more fun to think you were robbed by refs with an agenda but on the fake punt that just isn't so.
                                Explanation on why the fumble didn't count:
                                http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...-with-official

Play blown dead before it happened, so it doesn't exist and can't be reviewed. The spot could have been reviewed but wasn't and in that big pile nothing conclusive was likely to change the call anyway.
                                Play blown dead before it happened
                                did you actually hear a whistle?? if so your the only one

Comment

Working...
                                X