X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• atwaterandstir
    replied
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    let me guess, rivers is going to crumble in the 4th quarter against Denver next week too?

your failed predictions all year is good luck for us
    I also said the Chargers weren't going to let Rivers beat them, I was right. They took the decision making away from him and turned him into a robot.

If a team wants to play that style of football they better have a top ranked defense to back them when they dont win the turnover battle.

The Chargers do not have such a defense.....One angry little TRex can not sustain a team.

Leave a comment:

• JakeNbake
    replied
    time to "back in" to pile high next week. we are fearless and coming for you next donkos.
    We're shaking in our boots.

Can't wait to stomp the dolts!

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    time to "back in" to pile high next week. we are fearless and coming for you next donkos.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by atwaterandstir View Post
    Lets see........before the game......while the Chargers are supposedly "hot", I am predicting a loss and Rivers struggling. Yet im now a "fairweather smacker"? Your funny guy

It sounds to me like you know your not expecting Rivers to step up, and your setting up your deflections early.
    let me guess, rivers is going to crumble in the 4th quarter against Denver next week too?

your failed predictions all year is good luck for us

Leave a comment:

• atwaterandstir
    replied
    Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
    Atwad, please, enough of your meaningless predictions already.
    I also predicted you would be the first giddy troll in to tongue bathe either Rivers completion percentage number or Melvin Ingrams performance.

Leave a comment:

• NoRingNoGlory
    replied
    Lets see........before the game......while the Chargers are supposedly "hot", I am predicting a loss and Rivers struggling. Yet im now a "fairweather smacker"? Your funny guy

It sounds to me like you know your not expecting Rivers to step up, and your setting up your deflections early.
    Atwad, please, enough of your meaningless predictions already.

Leave a comment:

• atwaterandstir
    replied
    how many times this year have you said rivers is going to crumble and it never happens? you never eat your words, you just come back and say the same retarded crap the next week.

maybe we do lose, maybe he does struggle but then again, maybe he doesn't? i am sure if he does you will be the first person here to smack him for it and he doesn't, we will not hear a peep from you.

fairweather smack much?

Last edited by atwaterandstir; 01-05-2014, 09:28 AM.

Leave a comment:

• L.M.
    replied
    yeah but its an entirely different story when you have a team that losses out at the end of the season and you donk fans are trying to call them the same thing.
    Yes it is a "different story" not called backing in and you're the one calling it the same as other situations, Baph McBaffled!

we were not in control of our destiny, that doesn't mean we backed in when we finished as strong as we did.
    Backing in refers to playoff entry and this, plus seeding, is based on the overall record and tiebreaker rules, not the streak. You backed in because the Jets and Bungals had to help you. Look,how you finished didn't matter, if the teams who were seeded over you at the onset of Week 17 had won, your final wins wouldn't have been enough to get you in.

have you heard anyone else except for the one guy at UT san diego say they backed in? i can show you multiple people that agree with my views on it.
    You can show me multiple Dolts who also misunderstand and misuse the term? I'm sure!

its really just common sense and i know you donk fans are still furious we are in the playoffs and looking to beat your ass again, in your house.

either way, its not gonna matter in a few hours because all this crying about us "backing in" is gonna turn into fear.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Sure guy....

The SD coaches have done a great job thus far and wont allow Rivers to beat them now. Short passes and clock chewing drives is what the SD coaches are hoping for, unfortunately -in the playoffs - players have to step up.....theres no masking your weakness anymore. Rivers will be asked to make a couple plays today, I know that doesnt sit well with Charger fans.

What history has shown us, is that Rivers production drops off drastically in playoff games. Now sure- it has been years and years since Rivers had a shot to change this, so anything can happen. But you and I both know what to expect. Rivers will dissapoint you today.
    how many times this year have you said rivers is going to crumble and it never happens? you never eat your words, you just come back and say the same retarded crap the next week.

maybe we do lose, maybe he does struggle but then again, maybe he doesn't? i am sure if he does you will be the first person here to smack him for it and he doesn't, we will not hear a peep from you.

fairweather smack much?

Leave a comment:

• atwaterandstir
    replied
    yeah but its an entirely different story when you have a team that losses out at the end of the season and you donk fans are trying to call them the same thing.

we were not in control of our destiny, that doesn't mean we backed in when we finished as strong as we did.

have you heard anyone else except for the one guy at UT san diego say they backed in? i can show you multiple people that agree with my views on it.

its really just common sense and i know you donk fans are still furious we are in the playoffs and looking to beat your ass again, in your house.

either way, its not gonna matter in a few hours because all this crying about us "backing in" is gonna turn into fear.
    Sure guy....

The SD coaches have done a great job thus far and wont allow Rivers to beat them now. Short passes and clock chewing drives is what the SD coaches are hoping for, unfortunately -in the playoffs - players have to step up.....theres no masking your weakness anymore. Rivers will be asked to make a couple plays today, I know that doesnt sit well with Charger fans.

What history has shown us, is that Rivers production drops off drastically in playoff games. Now sure- it has been years and years since Rivers had a shot to change this, so anything can happen. But you and I both know what to expect. Rivers will dissapoint you today.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by arapaho View Post
    see I don't care if you call 2011 backing in...it doesn't make me cry like it does you..and saying you backed in makes you cry about it like a big baby..sniff

but heres what your missing....we needed the raiders to lose to get in

you needed Miami and or ravens to lose to get in

you backed in, sorry it makes you cry...pull up your panties and get over it
    i am not the one crying myself to sleep because the charges are in he playoffs

i am just correcting you, you clearly don't know what the term backing in means and think that losing out to make the playoffs and winning out to make the playoffs is the same thing because of what other teams do.

we are in the playoffs and coming for you, you need to deal with that and will soon enough.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by LynchMobster View Post
    Only teams that require other teams to win for them in order to qualify for the playoffs back in. SD was NOT in control of its playoff destiny. Winning out would have meant exactly zilch had Cincy or the jets faltered -that's the difference and the meaning behind the term. Final streaks have no relevance to the term or the outcome.

Leave a comment:

• L.M.
    replied
    nope, no its not....we can do this all year dude. going by your logic teams back into every playoff spot due to other teams losing. we won our games, we took care of business, other teams choked not us.

like the 2011 broncos when they choked the last 3 games away when they were trying to solidify their spot and they still went to the playoffs, that's backing in.
    Only teams that require other teams to win for them in order to qualify for the playoffs back in. SD was NOT in control of its playoff destiny. Winning out would have meant exactly zilch had Cincy or the jets faltered -that's the difference and the meaning behind the term. Final streaks have no relevance to the term or the outcome.

Leave a comment:

• L.M.
    replied
    Originally posted by arapaho View Post

Not before the last games were played. We were in control of our destiny up until the very last game. If we had won our last game with KC, it wouldn't matter if the Raiders won since we had the tie breakers over them too.

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    nope, no its not....we can do this all year dude. going by your logic teams back into every playoff spot due to other teams losing. we won our games, we took care of business, other teams choked not us.

like the 2011 broncos when they choked the last 3 games away when they were trying to solidify their spot and they still went to the playoffs, that's backing in.
    see I don't care if you call 2011 backing in...it doesn't make me cry like it does you..and saying you backed in makes you cry about it like a big baby..sniff

you needed Miami and or ravens to lose to get in

you backed in, sorry it makes you cry...pull up your panties and get over it

Leave a comment:

Working...
X