Boston fans: biggest crybabies in sports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boston fans: biggest crybabies in sports

Just look at all the comments in articles relating to Manning's 51st TD throw. It's hilarious. Their tears make it so much more special. Surprised our resident moron Pats fans haven't stopped by today.

And for all of you whiners who want to somehow discredit this, remember Peyton threw 49 in 14 games in 2004. Brady had one of the NFL's greatest receivers to throw to in Randy Moss (23 of his TDs were thrown to Moss). Manning has spread the ball out. 3 receivers and a TE with 10 TDs, and Moreno has 1,000 yds rushing and 500 yds receiving to go with his 12 or 13 or however many td's he has now.

Just read all the comments Pats/Brady fans are posting on the articles. It's embarassing to be a New England fan right now.
    :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
    sigpic

Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
    Just look at all the comments in articles relating to Manning's 51st TD throw. It's hilarious. Their tears make it so much more special. Surprised our resident moron Pats fans haven't stopped by today.

And for all of you whiners who want to somehow discredit this, remember Peyton threw 49 in 14 games in 2004. Brady had one of the NFL's greatest receivers to throw to in Randy Moss (23 of his TDs were thrown to Moss). Manning has spread the ball out. 3 receivers and a TE with 10 TDs, and Moreno has 1,000 yds rushing and 500 yds receiving to go with his 12 or 13 or however many td's he has now.

Just read all the comments Pats/Brady fans are posting on the articles. It's embarassing to be a New England fan right now.
    I think they all are on a timeout.
    sigpic

Comment

I saw one guy today on the Pats board talking about Manning throwing meaningless TDs all season I LOLed while watching Brady do the same thing today vs the Ravens.. I Pmed the guy and asked him if all Bradys 50 had meaning and if so what were they?His reply was " to cure world hunger now Blank off" and I got Banned.. hahaha
      Originally posted by baphamet
      are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
        I saw one guy today on the Pats board talking about Manning throwing meaningless TDs all season I LOLed while watching Brady do the same thing today vs the Ravens.. I Pmed the guy and asked him if all Bradys 50 had meaning and if so what were they?His reply was " to cure world hunger now Blank off" and I got Banned.. hahaha
        Typical PATs fan. Let them stay bitter, they just mad because we been taking everything away from them this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post

Where are the articles? Are they in newspapers or something? Not sure what you mean? Can you post a link?
          Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

congrats to manning for breaking the TD record, especially impressive considering his age.
            sigpic

Comment

Thanks bap. 'grats to the Chargers for staying alive.

Here's one, broncoslover: http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=331222034.

They're everywhere on news/sports websites. Every time something bad happens to a Boston team the internet erupts with their tears and sour grapes.
              sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Favorite gif of the night:

Brock you like a hurricane!
                  sigpic
                  Think of a bigger, stronger, more handsome Eli Manning.... That's Fargo.

Comment

Here's another one where the comments are hilarious: http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/poll...n/_/id/4114437

The rest of America and the world thinks Peyton's season has been much more impressive, 70-30%. The only states voting in favor of Brady are of course in New England.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chronoless View Post
                      Typical PATs fan. Let them stay bitter, they just mad because we been taking everything away from them this year.
                      You mean just like the Pats took away your 24 point lead, and the game??? EL OH EL

Comment

Originally posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
                        You mean just like the Pats took away your 24 point lead, and the game??? EL OH EL
                        and needed a muffed punt to win in a windy game at home. Yeah hows the view of 2nd place, you were lucky Cincy didnt win last week you would of fallen even farther. Need an OT muff to beat us at home, and your a par team on the road you feel comfortable being able to beat us in Denver if it comes to that.

Though if you fall next week you can get the fins again and they know how to beat you. If Tanehill is healthy
                        Last edited by Joshecalpoly; 12-22-2013, 11:05 PM.
                        2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Originally posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
                          and needed a muffed punt to win in a windy game at home. Yeah hows the view of 2nd place, you were lucky Cincy didnt win last week you would of fallen even farther. Need an OT muff to beat us at home, and your a par team on the road you feel comfortable being able to beat us in Denver if it comes to that.

Though if you fall next week you can get the fins again and they know how to beat you. If Tanehill is healthy
                          Nice excuses, Butthurt McGurt! U MAD BRO?

Comment

Originally posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
                            Nice excuses, Butthurt McGurt! U MAD BRO?
                            Dont really need an excuse we proved we can hold our own against NE in NE thats actually a plus for us, we arent the ones biting our nails and grinding our teeth at another teams success. Funny thing is rematches in the playoffs usually work in the favor of the team that actually lost

If we dont somehow get 2.5 times as many penalty yards again and keep DRC healthy I feel good about our match up
                            Last edited by Joshecalpoly; 12-22-2013, 11:40 PM.
                            2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

If it weren't for the Red Sox playing the Cardinals in the world series, I would've been cheering against them. It's so much fun when their sports teams lose, like the Bruins did this past summer.
                              sigpicthanks Freyaka

Comment

Working...
                              X