No announcement yet.

Neutfest Draws Near For saan diagooooo EEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neutfest Draws Near For saan diagooooo EEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEE

Thats right sports fans, its almost time for Neutfest again this year!!

Its hard to believe that steaming pile of an organization has been failing for this many decades but its true!

Get ready to celebrate neutfest!!!

I think we have a winner for the naming the never won a sb monkeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeee eeeeee
    on the back of that team too!

I will reveal the winner at neutfest this year!! (neutfest is the annual celebration of san diagos losing ways)

BLAM BLAM Gaze on neuts! lol roflmao
    sigpic:rockon:

EEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEE:rockon:

Got my front row tickets. Flying out "Grill Class" with my Brats. Cooler Mobile loaded up and ready. Tailgating at Neutfest, nothing like it.
    "Those are my principals... if you don't like them, well, I have others" - Groucho Marx

"Having a Hell of a time my dear, wish you were here" - Alice Cooper

Comment

Tellway...may you never change my friend! EEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Comment

Its done!

BLAM BLAM

Comment

But we live in a much better place, Time to go out and grill and next week watch Brady and his coach end your season. You can take that to the bank
          Good Night Now !

Comment

simmer down neut, simmer it down now. Its hard to hear what ya say in that shrill high pitched neut voice of yours...

BLAM BLAM

Gaze away neuty neuts gaze away! roflmao lol

Comment

Working...
            X