Congrats Bolts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats Bolts...

It's a bit premature, but I'm guessing by days end, your in the playoffs.

Congrats.

should thank miami for not showing up...or reid for sitting his starters
    sigpic
    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Yes congrats to the Bengals and Jets for helping the Dolts who barely managed to beat the Chefs 2nd string at home! What an accomplishment!

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

Congrats To You Chargers Fans, CP bet????

Your ride will end in Cincinnati!!!! Let's put some CP's on it??????

Comment

I wonder if Cincy will play THEIR 2nd string.... yeah, SD is in, but if it takes OT and a questionable call to beat the KC JV, you won't last long...

Comment

thanks gork!

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
            should thank miami for not showing up...or reid for sitting his starters
            you don't know what would have happened had he put his starters in. the chargers beat the chiefs with their starters in arrowhead.

i could make the argument that it became a trap game for the chargers players, they could have thought they already had the sixth seed locked up and thought it would be easier than it was.

this is the same team that has a 6-2 record against winning teams and a 3-5 record against losing teams.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncosaurus View Post
              I wonder if Cincy will play THEIR 2nd string.... yeah, SD is in, but if it takes OT and a questionable call to beat the KC JV, you won't last long...
              we beat you in your house, KC with all their starters in their house as well and we are 6-2 against teams with a winning record this year.

just hope we don't last long, if you don't want to go one and done again that is.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LynchMobster View Post
                Yes congrats to the Bengals and Jets for helping the Dolts who barely managed to beat the Chefs 2nd string at home! What an accomplishment!
                and how would you rate beating the chiefs with all their starters in their house? oh and the broncos with all their starters in their house as well?
                sigpic

Comment

http://cdn3.sbnation.com/assets/3782207/sdfake.gif

We can finally put the Ed Hachuli play to bed. The NFL just pushed SD into the playoffs with, perhaps, the worst call in NFL history.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                    and how would you rate beating the chiefs with all their starters in their house? oh and the broncos with all their starters in their house as well?
                    We had all our starters?
                    Originally posted by baphamet
                    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by fraguela09 View Post

We can finally put the Ed Hachuli play to bed. The NFL just pushed SD into the playoffs with, perhaps, the worst call in NFL history.
                      I didn't see it....was watching broncos at that moment....it was forth down, when I came back they still had the ball...but am I seeing the kc player taking the ball from weddles hands as he was pushing for a first....and the gave the ball back to the bolts?
                      sigpic

Comment

Based on what I witnessed today, I would rate those as flukes, and you should be very worried that your team is entering the playoffs in such a shaky and dubious manner.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

Weird...could have swore champ, Welker, Wolfe and big Vick were starters?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by fraguela09 View Post

Who cares? What are you so worried about?
                            Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by broncosaurus View Post
                              ha ha. 10 points in the 4th Qtr and a miffed FG and then the Chargers defense finally comes through at the bitter end.
                              Nobody handed the Bolts this win sir. Keep being bitter though. Its ok, I know you don't want any part of us in the playoffs or do you?
                              Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

Working...
                              X