X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
    Crickets.

I'm shocked
    i will sig bet all of you, in fact i will make a thread dedicated to it.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
      i will sig bet all of you, in fact i will make a thread dedicated to it.
      baph you look bald man without your we suck again sig. lol

Comment

Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
        baph you look bald man without your we suck again sig. lol
        heh i know, i need a new sig anyways!

i will cp you if we lose my friend.
        sigpic

Comment

heh i know, i need a new sig anyways!

i will cp you if we lose my friend.
          Same here.

Comment

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
            Would our beating the Broncos have anything at all to do with my team making the playoffs this year?
            That is one game for sure your team in no way shape or form the should have lost being10 point favorites at home. The games we were supposed to win we won out but we were not supposed to beat the Broncos which would have slammed shut our slim playoff window.

Get your head on straight Lynchyboy, your team had a golden opportunity slam shut our playoff window and put the nail in our coffin for good this year but instead, by losing, your team left the door wide open for the Chargers and this could mean that if we get past the Bengals (which there is a strong chance) you've got to deal with the fact that your team could get knocked out of the playoffs again notching Manning's 9th career 0-9 career post season chokeoff appearance.

Look in the mirror lynchyboy, its your fault you may have to face the Chargers again. We earned our way into the playoffs no matter what way you sorry whiney donkey fans try to twist it.
            Denver lost to san Diego and Seattle lost to Arizona there frauds.
            Who did you guys lose to?
            13-3 Denver (haha)
            2-14 Houston ( 1 of there 2 wins)
            4-12 Oakland
            8-8 Dolphins
            3-13 Redskins
            11-5 Bengals ( they have no shot this weekend cause you said so)
            7-9 Titans
            Explain please how
            Denver loses to a 9-7 team and they have no shot in a rematch
            But you have losses to a 2-14, 3-13, and 4-12 team, basically the 3 worst teams in league. Your team is the worst team in the playoffs by far.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
              Denver lost to san Diego and Seattle lost to Arizona there frauds.
              Who did you guys lose to?
              13-3 Denver (haha)
              2-14 Houston ( 1 of there 2 wins)
              4-12 Oakland
              8-8 Dolphins
              3-13 Redskins
              11-5 Bengals ( they have no shot this weekend cause you said so)
              7-9 Titans
              Explain please how
              Denver loses to a 9-7 team and they have no shot in a rematch
              But you have losses to a 2-14, 3-13, and 4-12 team, basically the 3 worst teams in league. Your team is the worst team in the playoffs by far.
              Oh clueless one, get your head out of the sand. Who ever said Denver has no shot at all vs San Diego in a rematch?
              One thing I am very happy about is that you Denver fans feel that we are the worst team in the playoffs.
              In fact, the KC game has set the stage for us to be simply overlooked as if we have no business at all in the playoffs.
              What are you going to say when we advance to Denver after soundly defeating the Bengals?
              Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

Oh clueless one, get your head out of the sand. Who ever said Denver has no shot at all vs San Diego in a rematch?
                One thing I am very happy about is that you Denver fans feel that we are the worst team in the playoffs.
                In fact, the KC game has set the stage for us to be simply overlooked as if we have no business at all in the playoffs.
                What are you going to say when we advance to Denver after soundly defeating the Bengals?
                Ok who is a worst team than San Diego?
                sigpic

Comment

The same thing I have been saying bring it on
                  Originally posted by baphamet
                  are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

If the Chargers win then ill congratulate u and baphs and say bring it! What are you gonna say if you lose? You gonna disappear and then show up two weeks later and swear u were in here the next day?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                      Ok who is a worst team than San Diego?
                      on paper we are probably the worst but we are one of the hottest teams going into the playoffs. the regular season and what happened there no longer matters, we have the momentum to do some serious damage in the playoffs.

we will see.
                      sigpic

Comment

on paper we are probably the worst but we are one of the hottest teams going into the playoffs. the regular season and what happened there no longer matters, we have the momentum to do some serious damage in the playoffs.

we will see.
                        Your only impressive victory was against the Broncos even though the way you bolts fans talk about Denver it sounds like were 3-13 not 13-3.
                        Then you beat the
                        Giants not impressive
                        Oakland there horrible and the Chiefs with Chase Daniels at qb and kniles davis at running back!
                        Wow you guys are hot bro scary hot!
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X