3 AFC west teams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 AFC west teams

in the playoffs is always a good thing.. congratulations to all the real fans out there and to the bandwagon boys enjoy the ride until its time to hide!You know who you are.

Makes being the Division Champs mean much more than winning a depleted division like the AFC west has been for the last 6 or 7 years.

Here is to the Chargers and Chiefs winning next week and giving Raiders fans ulcers..
    Originally posted by baphamet
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

I think its illegal in like 34 states to be a Raiders fan lol!!Indeed, we got 3 of our 4 to the dance:thumb: The Chiefs job is to choke as soon as possible, so, get er done Denver and San Diego!!

Comment

Ol giant forehead and the donkeys are now on the downhill slide. That's what happens when you put your future on an old guy!!! hehehe :thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by chiefs4life18 View Post
        Ol giant forehead and the donkeys are now on the downhill slide. That's what happens when you put your future on an old guy!!! hehehe :thumb:

says the guy whos team lost 5 straight going into the post season
        sigpic
        when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Originally posted by brianfrommissou View Post
          I think its illegal in like 34 states to be a Raiders fan lol!!Indeed, we got 3 of our 4 to the dance:thumb: The Chiefs job is to choke as soon as possible, so, get er done Denver and San Diego!!
          I like that!! I'm sure the Colts will do their best to get her done for you!!!!

Comment

I will be rooting for the AFC West next week!
            res ipsa loquitur

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
              in the playoffs is always a good thing.. congratulations to all the real fans out there and to the bandwagon boys enjoy the ride until its time to hide!You know who you are.

Makes being the Division Champs mean much more than winning a depleted division like the AFC west has been for the last 6 or 7 years.

Here is to the Chargers and Chiefs winning next week and giving Raiders fans ulcers..
              indeed , can't argue with that!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CoronaCalBronco View Post
                I will be rooting for the AFC West next week!
                I'm hoping that this becomes a complete AFCW showdown with the Broncos getting knocked out in the divisional round by Philip Rivers and the Chargers and then the Chiefs Advance all the way to the AFCCG for a rematch with the Bolts and Rivers leads his 9-7 Chargers into the Super Bowl.
                Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

Check your facts jack!!!

Comment

And the Seahawks are the #1 seed in the NFC.

Comment

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
                      I'm hoping that this becomes a complete AFCW showdown with the Broncos getting knocked out in the divisional round by Philip Rivers and the Chargers and then the Chiefs Advance all the way to the AFCCG for a rematch with the Bolts and Rivers leads his 9-7 Chargers into the Super Bowl.
                      The way the Schedule is , the Broncos and Chargers wouldn't meet until the AFCCG.
                      I really like Cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by darth-hideous View Post
                        The way the Schedule is , the Broncos and Chargers wouldn't meet until the AFCCG.
                        Are you sure about that? I think if the Chargers beat the Bengals this weekend, they would play Denver in the divisional round wouldnt they?

Comment

Originally posted by darth-hideous View Post
                          No that is not how it would go down.
                          If the Chargers get past the Bengals in the wildcard being the lowest seeded team we would play the highest seeded team (Broncos) in the divisional round. It would be either the Broncos or the Chargers playing in the AFCCG vs the Chiefs, Colts, or Patriots.

I know for a fact that this scenario scares the Broncos fan base that there is a high probability that you could be facing San Diego at home and possibly get knocked out in the first round. This is not out of the question whatsoever. We have proven that we can beat the high octane Broncos which we are part of the minority that has pulled it off. We stand alone, though, as the ONLY team that has been able to pull it off in Denver which ruined what could have been a perfect undefeated home record.
                          Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
                            No that is not how it would go down.
                            If the Chargers get past the Bengals in the wildcard being the lowest seeded team we would play the highest seeded team (Broncos) in the divisional round. It would be either the Broncos or the Chargers playing in the AFCCG vs the Chiefs, Colts, or Patriots.

I know for a fact that this scenario scares the Broncos fan base that there is a high probability that you could be facing San Diego at home and possibly get knocked out in the first round. This is not out of the question whatsoever. We have proven that we can beat the high octane Broncos which we are part of the minority that has pulled it off. We stand alone, though, as the ONLY team that has been able to pull it off in Denver which ruined what could have been a perfect undefeated home record.
                            I cant speak for all Bronco fans No Ring but I for one am not afraid of San Diego. They are the worse team in the playoffs.If they beat Cincy and Denver cant beat them then the Broncos don't belong in the playoffs.
                            Denver did lose to a fired up San Diego team that dominated them in all phases. But even dominating Denver the game was still only a one touchdown victory not a blowout and that was the best the Chargers could put up.
                            Denver also beat the Chargers in San Diego and at one point were up 28-6.The Broncos then went very conservative and a strip sack on Manning got the bolts there first of two tds on the day.
                            Denver is the better team and San Diego will have a hard time catching Denver napping on them again. The offense will be different with Wes Welker back and on defense DRC will shadow Allen and Bailey willplay instead of Webster who Rivers picked on that entire game.
                            Crazier things have happened but most Bronco fans no that any team we play is going to be good. 3 of the 5 teams in these playoffs have beat Denver so whether its the colts or Bolts in the divisional round or the Pats in AFCC game Denver has to play there best ball.
                            I hope you guys do beat Cincy so we can set you and your team straight with a beat down.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                              says the guy whos team lost 5 straight going into the post season
                              Chiefs = 1-5 vs teams with +.500 record. (1 win coming way back in September vs Vick led Eagles)

Sorry Chief fans, no Thad Lewis or Case Keenums in the playoffs.
                              Last edited by SDERA; 12-31-2013, 03:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X